Sequel: The Way I Loved You
Status: Finished.

One Last Time

Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Algebra was super boring. But at least I got to sit next to Rose. We giggled over the cute guy across the hall from us the whole class.
Next we went to english where this kid named Chris Raab sat in the back of the room making weird noises until he finally got a detention. Bam happened to walk by halfway through class while the teacher was down at the office taking a phone call.
'Bam Bam!' Raab screamed.
Bam stopped and backtracked into the room. He spotted me a few seats ahead of Raab. Smiling he walked by my desk pushing my paper to the ground. 'Did you get one?'
'Yeah. I've been working on it all morning but I finally have a detention for this afternoon.' Raab said obviously proud of his work.
'Mine's tomorrow, dick head!' Bam said angry.
'Why tomorrow?' Raab asked.
'Cause Jess Jess Idiot it playing in the garage today.'
'Like you haven't heard your brother play before.' Raab said.
'No shit. This is a new song. God, I told you last night him and Der wrote a new song and I wanted to hear it today.'
'Well, now what?' Raab asked. 'You know how hard it is to get them reschedueled.'
'You'll have to serve yours by yourself.' Bam said smirking.
'By myself?' Raab asked. 'You'll be by yourself too.'
'No, I won't.' Bam said still smirking. He walked to my desk.
'How won't you?' Raab asked.
Just then Ms. Wyatt walked in.
'Bam? What are you doing?' She asked.
'Visiting with Rian.' He said gesturing to me. 'She called me in here when I was on my way to the bathroom.'
I opened my mouth to protest but no sound came out.
'Rian. I know you're new here but you can not call students into the classroom.' She explained to me.
'I think it's only fair she serve a detention.' Bam said.
'You're right.' Ms. Wyatt said. 'Detention tomorrow after school Miss Lightman.'
'Bye Rian.' Bam said smirking and walking out of the room.
'Told you.' Rose whispered.
After English Rose and I made our way downstairs. I had to go to gym while she had computers. She said goodbye at the doors of the gym and skipped off to her next class. I walked into the gym with my stomach in knots. I went up to the gym teacher and gave her my name. She told me I was excused from changing today which was a good thing because I didn't bring anything.
I sat on the bleachers and watched the other kids having free time while everyone changed.
'There's my new detention buddy!' I heard someone say. Looking up I saw Bam and Chris Raab walking towards me with basketball shorts on and oversized t-shirts.
I rolled my eyes sighing as Bam came and sat next to me.
'What's wrong?' He asked.
'You got me a detention.' I said stating the obvious.
'Don't worry about it.' He said.
'I've never had one.'
'Never?'
'Never.'
'Goodie two shoes.' Raab mumbled making Bam laugh.
'So what if I am.'
'Rian, look, don't worry about it. Mr. Barnes is running tomorrow. He loves me. So I can get us out early.' Bam explained.
'No fucking way!' Raab said.
'Yeah.' Bam said.
'I'm such a dumbass.' Raab said hitting himself...hard.
'I promise you will only have ten mintues tops.' Bam told me ignoring Raab's punches to his own face. 'Deal?'
'Deal.'