Status: completed

California Love A7X

Jenn is home

Jenn: What the fuck is that fucking piece of shit on the door for?!?!

Jimmy: Jenn is home!

He got up and ran out of the living room. I followed in a less rushed manner.

Melly: it soooo good to have you back.

Jenn: these boys are hell aren't they?

She said with a huge grin.

Melly: hell yeah they are. Especially drunk!

She nodded and gave me a hug.

Jenn: I got you something. I got everyone something.

Melly: cool. Next you go somewhere though, I'm coming with. You've got my respect. Trying to keep these buttholes in line when they're drunk is hard.

Jenn: Brian!

Brian: now what!?!

He yelled while walking into the kitchen.

Jenn: can you bring in the bags. Thanks.

He huffed and made an unhappy face.

Jenn: get to it, the bags aren't going to bring themselves in.

I smiled as my older cousin acted like a child. She turned to me with a huge grin.

Jenn: so did anything Happen while I was gone?

Melly: no.

Jenn: liar! Jimmy said you got sick.

Melly: I did your fiancee fed me a deadly turkey sandwich.

Jenn: oh shit food poisoning?

I nodded.

Melly: yes and it sucked ass. Oh by the way, Brian the dumbass and some of his friends think I'm pregers.

Jenn's eyes went wide. Then her head went back and she laughed loudly.

Jenn: really with that shit? Really?

Melly: yup. Johnny told me. So I've been fucking with them since then.

Jenn: oh I love you. I bet your cousin has just been watching your every move and making faces.

Melly: ofcourse, its what he does best.

Brian walked in with some luggage.

Jenn: I heard you guys went bowling too.

Brian: yeah that was fucking fun.

Melly: speak for yourself Mr. Gates. Like I said Jenn you are not allowed to leave without me again.

Brian smiled.

Jenn: so who's all here?

Melly: Matt, Johnny, Zack, and Jimmy ofcourse.

Jenn: dang full house.

I nodded.

Brian: wasn't it obvious with all their cars outside?

Jenn flipped him off.

Jenn: sometimes they drink and take cabs home butt face. Go finish bringing the bags in.

He walked out again.

Jenn: you aren't pregnant though right?

Melly: no! I told you, I've never even kissed Johnny. Plus even if me and him were having sex, I'd make damn sure we were safe. I can't afford to have a baby.

She shook her head.

Jenn: so what evil things do you do to tease your cousin?

Melly: nothing big. Just little things. Like I haven't been drinking. Atleast not infront of anyone but Johnny. I rest my hands on my stomach. I say I crave for shit. Johnny casually runs a hand across my stomach.

She clapped happily.

Jenn: I can't wait to see that.

Melly: but remember shhh.

Jenn: yes don't want to ruin a good joke.

Melly: no we don't.

Jenn: anything else?

Melly: no. Just bowling, sickness, and as you saw he found the cross.

Jenn: yeah I saw that. Did you tell him?

Melly: why would I?

Her eyes narrowed then she cracked a smile. She grabbed a bag and placed it on the counter. She dug around. Her brows furrowed.

Jenn: I could have sworn it was this bag...were they good?

Melly: what?

Jenn: the guys. Did they behave?

Melly: umm sure.

Jenn: any parties?

I shook my head.

Melly: they were as they always are.

I shrugged.

Jenn: good. Sometimes. When they were younger I'd go out of town for a while. I'd come back they'd be so wasted.

She shook her head.

Jenn: a ha! Found them.

She handed me my gift. I opened it curiously.

Melly: this is pretty badass.

I held up the pink dream catcher she had brought me. It had feathers and beads dangling from it.

Melly: thanks Jenn.

Jenn: do you really like it?

Melly: yeah. Its sweet.

Jenn: really? The guys hate them.

Melly: what? Why? They're cool.

Jenn: cause I always bring them one. So they've got a shit load.

Melly: whatever Jenn. I like it.

I said while closely looking at it.

Jenn: check this mother fucker out.

I looked up and she pulled out a giant dream catcher. I smiled. It was huge. Bigger than a pizza.

Melly: damn.

Jenn: I know right. Isn't it just sick?

Melly: yes. Yes it is.

She held it up. Her eyes wide with some sort of excitement.

Brian: oh fuck no. No. No. No. No.

Jenn frowned and looked at him.

Jenn: what?

Brian: there is no way in hell that thing is being hung anywhere in my house thank you very much.

Jenn: kinda like how that stupid gotti cross isn't being hung in my house?

Brian: its not hung up in your house its hung up in mine.

She perked a brow.

Jenn: Brian Haner Jr. Do not start with me and that.

I took this as my time to get out of the room.

Melly: come on Todd this isn't meant for our ears.

He followed me to my room. Johnny was laying on one side. Messily covered with the grey bed spread. I picked up Todd and placed him on the bed. I got under the covers and settled back in. Todd was all over Johnny. Sniffing around, licking here and there.

Johnny: ugh! Knock it off Icky!

Todd tilted his head to the side for a moment. As if indicating did you just call me Icky? I giggled a bit. Todd continued with his little dog habits. Johnny groaned loudly and turned to yell at Todd. Instead he just stared at him confused. Looking between me and Todd.

Johnny: what the fuck?

I smiled at his confusion. Todd licked his face.

Johnny: you aren't Icky. You're Todd...and I'm not at home.

Melly: Todd I've got a feeling we aren't in Kansas anymore.

I laughed a bit.

Johnny: I'm...when did we get here?

Melly: about late last night.

Johnny: oh shit.

He scanned himself then me and finally the whole bed setting. He laid his head back on the pillow with a sigh.

Melly: what's wrong?

Johnny: you want me to be honest?

Melly: always.

Johnny: well I didn't want us to have fucked last night, sorry for being crude, and be waking up not remembering it this morning.

He said with a smile. It quickly turned into an entertained look and he started holding back laughter. I remembered to breath after realizing I wasn't and blink my eyes rapidly when they started to feel dry.

Melly: what did you say?

Johnny: oh by the look on that pretty little face, I know you heard what I said.

I raised a brow out of curiousity. His cheeks flushed a bit at the new look on my face. He had a shy smirk. The grey blanket was now covering half his face.

Johnny: don't kill me...

I frowned now and he followed suit.

Melly: why would I do that?

Johnny: the look you're giving me is kinda scary. Like you're gonna kick my ass.

Melly: nonsense. I wouldn't lay a finger on you. You aren't Matt.

A small smile playing its way across my lips. My eyes focused on the pink dream catcher in my hands now. I felt him relax a bit. A chuckle filling the air.

Johnny: no I guess I'm not Matt.

I nodded a bit. Silence filled the room. For the most part the light jingling of Todd's collar rang out. From the corner of my eye I could see Johnny looking at me. I played with the dream catcher. Trying to focus this sudden settlement of uncomfurt on it. I'm not sure why I feel it, but its defitnatly there. It just made it more uncomfurtable. Being uncomfurtable around Johnny that is. Its nothing I think I ever wanted to feel.

Johnny: sorry...

He said almost to quiet. It was at that point I realized how hard I was frowning it felt like it was giving me a headache. I blinked a few times.

Melly: for what?

Johnny: what I said.

Melly: what? The whole sleeping with each other?

Johnny: yes. I shouldn't have said that.

Melly: why not? I'm a girl, you're a guy. You were drunk. Things could have happened.

Johnny: still.

Melly: don't be.

Johnny: its just, you looked-

Melly: it just threw me off is all.

I cut him off. He nodded. One of his fingers touched the dream catcher in my hand.

Johnny: another dream catcher. That's all she ever brings home...wait. Jenn is home?

Melly: yes. I let her in on us being pregnant.

Johnny smiled.

Johnny: bet she found that entertaining.

I nodded.

Johnny: when do you plan on telling your cousin you're not?

Melly: tomorrow.

Johnny: that sounds like a good day to do it.

Melly: yeah no sense in keeping it up. How are you feeling?

Johnny: not as hung over as I expected.

He rested his head on my stomach. My fingers gently rubbed his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry im so shitty at updating