Status: completed

California Love A7X

The Big Brawl

Jenn and I were home alone. That never happens. So we're spending some quality girl time together. About to work out. Not my first choice but whatever. A little work out never hurt anyone. She had bought a work out video. Not just any work out video. The stripper work out video. We watched the introduction. Laughing of course. These videos are always so cheesy. Then it got to the good stuff. We started off. Doing little things. But then it started getting complicated. Thrusts here. Spins there. Dips and body rolls. Bending over. Shaking of the ass. Bouncing of the boobs. Hair flipping. Then they brought in a chair. Opening of the legs. Damn strippers really did get a work out. We were in the midst of some routine they teach you. The part where you spin, body roll right, body roll left, and bend over slowly. You then come back up and shake your butt. It was actually really fun.

Zacky: damn...

We both turned quickly. I felt myself turn more red than I already was. He chuckled quietly.

Jenn: damn it Zacky! Ever fucking heard of knocking?!

Zacky: yes. But if I ever used it I'd miss things like this.

She narrowed her eyes.

Jenn: ass.

He shrugged.

Zacky: you guys can continue.

He said while plopping on to the couch. I knew he was talking to both of us but the way he was looking at me made me feel either wise.

Jenn: we can't. Not with you here.

She whined.

Zacky: well at least now I never have to pay to see you shake your ass Melly.

A smirk playing across his lips. I scoffed. My mouth fell open.

Jenn: Zack fucking Baker!

Zacky: keep on dancing I'll let you know if any place will hire you.

My hands were in fists.

Zacky: you should have told me sooner you had an audition. I would have let you practice your lap dances on me.

My jaw clenched.

Zacky: but I can tell just from the little bit I've seen you'll be amazing.

I huffed and took a deep breath. Then decided to walk away.

Zacky: you're a natural. You could even work at one of the higher end places. I'd be glad to put a good name in for you, for a private practice session ofcourse.

I could hear the sleazy perverted smile on his face.

Jenn: Zack.

She snapped. I stopped and turned. I launched myself at him.

Jenn: MELLY!

I'd like to say I've got a lot of patience. I can take a lot of shit. And I mean a lot. There have been moments in my life though. Where enough is just e-fucking-nough. It was all a blur. I just remember swinging and making contact non-stop. Every time he tried to cover his face with his hands I would rip them away and just slam my fist into his fucking perfect face. I'd heard a yelp from someone else but kept at it.

Melly: I'M TIERED OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT!

Strong hands grabbed my arms. When I showed no signs of stopping, they gripped me painfully. I was sure I'd have bruises. I didn't care. As I was pulled away from the mess of Zacky, I got one last hard kick to the face. I felt it. The satisfying crunch. I came to. It had felt like I'd been watching from somewhere else. I freed one arm. Then the other and before they could grab me again I'd reached Zacky. My hand came across his milky white skin on that fabulous face of his. I'd slapped him so hard I felt the sting. His green eyes looked at me. I saw it. There behind the shock. Silence.

Melly: I didn't leave my family, friends, and whole life to come here and be talked to like some cheap groupie slut.

I walked out the front door not bothering to see if it closed. I was so livid I had no idea where I was walking to. I kept tripping on my own feet. My breathing was fast and angered. I kept shaking my head. My fists were balled up. My teeth bit into my lip harshly. Pursing my lips when I bit to hard. This was not healthy. Being this mad. I needed to calm down. This must be what the hulk felt like. I let out a loud noise of frustration. That made me feel a bit better. It was really fucking hot. Sweat slid down my face. I rolled my neck. I couldn't see very well by how bright it was. Must be noon or something. My pace started to slow down. From practically running to a sluggish walk. A dry cough burned my throat. My legs started to feel like jelly. I leaned against a wall as I walked. Letting my bare arm scrap across the rough hot surface. It was really fucking hot. I looked around. I'd ran way past Matt's house. Something told me to turn around and go back. Slower than I thought humanly possible I made my way. I could see heat waves rising in the distance. It looked like the ground had pools of water. I couldn't take the heat. I took my tank top off. Walking around in only my bra. I didn't care. It was unbearable. I slumped onto Matt's door. Twisting the door knob. Locked. Someone had to be home. I rang the door bell over and over and over. The door opened and I fell with it.

Danny: oh shit. Melly. Holy shit are you ok? Why are you half naked?

I could feel the cool air from inside the house teasing me.

Danny: hey. Hey. Hey! Don't fall asleep! Not yet.

He picked me up and carried me in the house. The leather couch felt like ice against my hot skin.

Danny: Melly what's going on?

Melly: working out...for a long time. Ran outside. No water.

I dry heaved. Not this shit again.

Danny: that's not the smartest thing to do in the hottest day of the summer so far. Melly its like ninety degrees out.

I sadly attempted to take my shoes off. Danny did it for me. Next my leggings. Which were damp with sweat.

Melly: where's...Mmmatt?

Danny: at Brian's. We've got to cool you down and fast. Shower. Zacky put you in the shower last time.

He picked me up.

Melly: I can walk.

Danny: Melly you look like you're about to pass out.

I heard him opening doors, twisting knobs. Water pelted the shower floor. Then I felt the stinging droplets hit my skin. I held onto Danny. I ran a hand down my face. The texture of the sheets around me didn't feel right. They didn't feel like my sheets. I looked around. Its dark and cold. Goosepumps pricked on my skin as this hit me. My eyes drooped. I was still tired. I got up and quietly left the room. The rest of the house was still. I tip toed to the kitchen. All the lights were off. Outside the stars shone brightly. As quietly as I could I got a cup of water. My dry cotton feeling mouth couldn't get enough. I stopped though when I felt I was about to vomit. My eyes fought to stay open.

Matt: Melly.

I jumped a bit. My hand going to my heart.

Melly: je-

But I was cut short. Because it hurt and it was barely audible. He rushed to my side.

Melly: you-

I stopped again. It burned. Horribly. And my voice was barely there. I huffed frustrated.

Matt: you alright?

Melly: my throat.

His eyes widened.

Matt: you lost your voice.

I didn't realize how much it hurt until that very moment. It felt like I'd been paper cut a billion times in my throat and then I was drinking lime juice. It was raw but really dry.

Matt: are you feeling better?

I nodded and then pointed at my throat.

Melly: it burns-

Matt: then don't talk.

I looked around the kitchen.

Matt: you slept all afternoon. Only getting up to puke. Maybe we should get you some clothes. At least a t-shirt.

I looked down at myself. I felt my cheeks burn a bit. I was still in just my bra and undies. We walked upstairs and to his room. He tossed me a random shirt. I slipped it on.

Melly: Matt.

I stammered out.

He looked at me.

Matt: save your voice.

Melly: how-bad-was-it?

I clutched my throat. He looked at me briefly.

Matt: let me put it this way, we're letting you, Brian, Jenn, and Zacky work it out.

I wrapped my arms around myself. I curled into a ball and laid on his bed.

Matt: you're welcome to stay in my room. We can share or I can leave. I'm cool either way.

I patted the space beside me. I was to tired to move.

Matt: here are some boxers.

I lazily slipped them on. They hung loosely on my hips. He slipped under the covers.

Matt: you accidently hit Jenn.

My eyes shot open. I sat up and looked at him horrified.

Melly: what?

I croaked. I deserved the pain. How could I hit her?

Matt: you were so caught up that when she went to grab you, you just hit her. It was an accident and you didn't know what you were doing.