Status: completed

California Love A7X

Explainations

Dear Cuz,
I'm sorry. I know you'd like to think I wasn't unhappy there but I was.

I scratched out the scribbled writing.

Dear Brian,
I'd like to say...

No that's stupid.

Dear Cuz,
I've been real busy that's why I havent-

Gay. I tapped my fingers. Then sighed when nothing good came to mind. I drew little hearts in the corner of a paper near by.

Zacky,
Forgive me. I never wanted all that happened to happen. If that makes sense. I apologize for the way I acted towards you. I didn't go there to get into more problems. Tell everyone the reason I left was because I love everyone. Because I love Johnny. The way you all love each other. And I love you. Which I knew and so did a few other people. I could never deny the way I got around you. How I felt. But Johnny. Well you know that part. I didn't want to cause any tension between people. I didn't belong there. Not now. Maybe later when I've figured myself out, I'll go back. Until then I'll stay here in Seattle. I've still got some growing todo. That's all for now. I'll be sure to keep intouch.

Love Melly Mel

I sent it. Talk about a half ass explaination. I just hoped I'd done the right thing. Some how though, it seemed problems were already solving themselves. I took a deep breath...the first deep breath of relief.
♠ ♠ ♠
This entire story was for The Millionare Jenn