The Sick Among the Pure

Lay Down

Trent's Pov

I woke up early to pack up Max's belongings that were all over the floor from yesterday. I quietly folded the clothes as she peacefully slept, not wanting her to wake up. I was in the bathroom looking to see if I had missed anything...and I did. Behind the toilet there was a small brown journal like book. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub and looked through it. I realized it was her diary and it dated back to about a year ago. She wrote about meeting Maynard for the first time, and her ex boyfriend,her writing songs, her meeting me. There was so much stuff I realized that I didn't know about her. I went to the last page and froze I think I overdosed tonight. An alien feeling took over my body and my muscles were frozen. A day later I found myself in the bathroom vomiting and shivering from the cold tiles. Things completely started to make sense now. Like Trent once said he lost all his friends and everything that meant to him, it's starting to happen to me... I rubbed my head not surprised that she overdosed, but hurt that she didn't mention it. I walked back to her suit case and put the journal back hoping that one day she'll actually give me permission to read it. I sat down on the edge of my bed clearing my thoughts when I heard Max cough. I turned to look at her but she was already in the bathroom vomiting. I called for room service and told them to bring some breakfast. "Still feeling like shit, huh?" I leaned against the bathroom door with a bottle of water for her. The overdose thing was still bothering me and I couldn't put it behind the back of my head. "I need to shower, I feel like shit" She said getting up and turning on the hot water. I nodded and went over to the couch and watched some television. My phone rang and I picked it up, "What the hell happened, why aren't they playing the whole week?" Maynard asked without even saying hello. "Maxinne is stopping the drugs and she's going through a nasty withdrawal..." I told him calmly. "For real? Good for her. She could have picked a better time though..." Maynard said getting himself upset. "This is the perfect time. She's away from it and I'm glad she's willing to make changes. Don't worry about it." I said and Max walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her. She tiptoed to her suitcase and pulled out some clothes then ran back in. "Listen, take care of her. She's weak when it comes to emotional things." I nodded "Don't worry, I have it under control. Gotta run now, though. Take care" I said and hung up not wanting to discuss this. Just as Max got out of the bathroom the food arrived. I sat down at the table and waited for her to join me. "That smells actually good" she commented and sat down, starting to eat. "What's wrong?" She asked after a while. "Nothing is wrong" I shook my head and continued to eat. "I'll play the show tomorrow, I promise" She sighed and pulled away from her half finished food. "You're still weak, it's not a good idea." I told her giving her a serious look. "You're still upset about something..." she was getting herself upset now. "I'm just tired..." She wasn't believing it. "...we'll talk about it on the bus. We should be leaving in a few minutes actually." I said getting up and picking my stuff.

Max's Pov

We were waiting downstairs in the lobby for the busses and Trent was running around like crazy making sure everything was going okay. When the busses got there came up to me and took my suit case, which I thought was sweet. "You're staying in our bus" he said and I nodded. I looked over at the rest of my band and they didn't even notice I was there. I sighed and went in, taking a seat on the surprisingly comfy leather couch. Everyone got on the bus and we headed off. Trent sat down next to me while everyone claimed their beds. "Do you always get like this?" I asked smiling lightly and getting Trent's attention. "What do you mean like this?" A small smirk formed his face as he moved to the side and looked at me. "You know...controlling, nervous and worried. You act like such a perfectionists." He rolled his eyes while smiling, he looked like a total drama queen. "Well, someone's gotta take care of shit!" I nodded and looked out the window at Russia. We were silent for a few minutes and with the side of my eyes I saw Trent staring at me. "Are you gonna tell me what's wrong now?" I mumbled still looking outside. "Mhm...I know tha-" he started saying but Rob came in carrying Brett on his shoulder who was complaining about something. Trent looked annoyed and cleared his throat which made Rob and Brett stop and not move a muscle. "Sorriii" Brett said in a Russian accent and ran to the back with Rob following. I let out a small laugh, "They're terrified of you, what the fuck?" Trent smiled proudly. "That's because they've seen me angry and no one want's to see that side of me!" he said and grabbed me by the waist, pulling him so I sat right next to him. He played with my hair for a bit with his hand that was next to my shoulder. He gave me way too much attention already and it was making me blush. "I know that you overdosed a few days ago" He sighed sounding upset. "What? How? I never told anyone..." I asked confused and he nodded. "I wish you have called me when it was happening, you could've been dead by now." I looked away with tears in my eyes. "We weren't talking then..." I started to bite my nails again, I didn't want to think about heroine anymore. "I know, I'm just hurt about you not telling me recently..." I nodded and awkwardly looked away. "I was embarrassed, Trent." I responded and he didn't say anything. "I'm gonna go lay down" I got up. "I'll come too..." Trent quickly responded. "I want to be alone" I said without thinking only to see his shocked and hurt expression. "No..I don't. Come with me." I said slowly watching him. "No, I understand Max.It's fine, everyone needs their space." He put his hands in his pockets looking uncomfortable. "Being alone will kill me. Come on, I'll give you a massage since you look like you need one" I said grabbing his arm and leading him to the back. "Let's go to my room then, it's upstairs." He said walking in front of me and going up the stairs. I didn't even know there was an upstairs. He had a little couch and everything, it was pretty sweet. He took his shirt off and laid down on his bed, stomach down. Gently I climbed on him and made myself comfortable as I started the massage. He let out a few moans which was adorable, I was glad to know I was good at this. After a few minutes when my hands got tired and I realized Trent was asleep, I laid down next to him and looked out the window thinking everything over.

Trent's Pov

I immediately opened my eyes from my dream when I heard myself moan. I looked over to my side and saw Max sleeping curled up in a fetus position a bit far from me. Thank god she wasn't next to me because I would've only embarrassed myself. Another dirty dream about her, another few nights full of torture and teasing. I went to the bathroom to see that I was rock hard, she's driving me insane. I'm attracted to her sexually and I can't take it anymore, I don't know how to control myself. A few minutes later I went back out and saw Max shivering in her sleep. I slid in next to her and kissed her cheek then her neck. Small warm kisses to make the goose-bumps go away. She turned on her back and moaned a bit, carefully opening her eyes. "Why are you teasing me?" she asked hugging her arms together. "Pay back. Now you know how it feels..." I whispered in her ear and saw her lightly smile. She lifter her hand and ran it along my arm, feeling my muscles along the way. "It's freezing in here" she looked so angelic I didn't want anything to change. I kissed her cheek again and again until I reached her cold lips. I pecked them quickly and leaned back to see her reaction. She looked confused and uncomfortable. "What's gotten into you Trent?" I smirked and went to the closet to get her a blanket. "I was just trying to make you warmer, that's all." I placed the blanket on top of her and kissed her head. "Sleep. I'm gonna go downstairs and make some phone calls" I said and went downstairs. The ride to the hotel was going to be a couple of hours long and I needed to get some things finished and cleared up for the next show.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and kind of pointless but i started writing it and decided to finish. next ones should be more exciting i promisee