The Sick Among the Pure

A Warm Place

I woke up the next morning and pulled out the friendly bag from my small pocket. It stopped me from being hungry, woke me up, and put me in a good mood. Perfect. I jumped in the shower and got dressed. I knew there was competition around so I dressed good. One of my special home made shirts (that are becoming famous slowly), tucked in to some ripped up jean shorts and docks. I looked hot and ready to take anyone on. I entered the living room area and saw Trent laying down across the couch and reading a magazine. He slowly moved it aside and checked me out. He put a smirk on and covered his face with the magazine again. "You're up early" he said still reading. I grabbed a water and sat across from him. "Guess so, only 8." I yawned as I gave him an answer. He put the magazine aside and sat up, looking me over again. "I'm gonna go search for some breakfast, want to join me?" he asked getting up and stretching. His body was perfection. "Yes sir" I started walking out of the bus realizing that it was hot outside. "Hey hey, slow down..." he grabbed one of the hooks in the back of my jeans and pulled me back to him. He ran his hand down my back for a few seconds, I don't know if he was teasing me on purpose or not. "Being touchy there, Reznor" I smiled at him. "Oh, it's in my nature" was his response. We found a small restaurant and decided to go there. I ordered coffee and a muffin. "So I heard you tried to rape Maynard" he let out a laugh more to himself and looked up waiting for me to say something. "What the fuck!? That is not true, who told you that?" I started freaking out, I was just horny. "He did, forget I said anything..." He looked away and took a drink of his water. "What a fucking asshole" I poked my muffin a couple of times and tore it apart completely. "Don't worry about it Max, I was only joking" It showed that he felt like shit for even bringing it up. "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom" I slipped out quickly before he could say anything. There was no one in the bathroom so I went into one of the toilets and snorted two lines, finish what was in the bag. I cleaned myself up and went back to see Trent finishing his breakfast. I sat down and Trent looked up at me, somewhat studying my face. His expression changed and he looked disgusted all of a sudden. "I didn't know you were that bad..." he sighed looking away. "What are you talking about?" I pretended I didn't what he was talking about. "How much did you snort?" The only thing I could do is look away and keep silent. "Does Maynard know?" he kept on questioning and it was pissing me off. "This is none of your business Trent, just drop it! Why is everyone trying so hard to stick their noses in what they shouldn't!?" I left some money on the table and walked out. I heard footsteps behind me and I knew he was behind me. "We're only trying to fucking help, I know it's not easy but you're only getting worse." he grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Oh, thanks Trent!" I pulled away from his grip and walked faster. Everyone was always yelling at me and I was getting sick and tired of it.

When sound-check was finished I quickly walked off stage, ignoring pretty much everyone. I saw Trent, Maynard and Violet enter the arena so I quickly went inside my dressing room. I was pacing back and forth just trying to calm down when my door opened and Maynard came in. "I heard you're a cokehead now." he spit out throwing his cowboy hat on the small couch. "Please go fuck off" I replied not even looking at him. "You're so stubborn, never fucking listening to me. You're progressing into fucking white trash day by day!" he yelled. "Thank you for your comments, if you need to make any more please do so quickly so you can leave." I rolled my eyes at him. "List then to me, what the fuck needs to happen in order for you to stop this nonsense?Tell me!" He grabbed me harshly by the arms and looked me in the eyes. He was so pissed he couldn't even control his grip. "I need to find a new addiction" I said in pain trying to get away. Before I knew it his lips here harshly kissing mine. "I'll give you an addiction!" he said and bit my neck, then going back to my lips. I didn't respond to this lips because I was way too shocked. He then forced his tongue in and walked me against the wall. He pressed himself tightly against my body and started running his hand around my breast. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. The whole moment was intense, angry, and passionate. He pulled away breathing heavily and taking off his shirt and then mine. I never wore a bra so he immediately went to suck on my tits. With one hand he unbuttoned my jeans and stuck his finger in me. "Oh god" I whispered as he lifted one of my legs up. "We can't do this!" I said breathing heavily and trying to catch my breath. "Oh, we will!" he lifted me up so my legs wrapped around his waist and his lips connected with mine again. I felt his hardness against me and he kept on moving it around me. I reached lower and pushed his pants down, one hand was against this hardness and with the other one I was holding on to him with. Boy did he let out a loud moan when I stroked it. He put me down and pushed my shorts down along with my panties and out of nowhere he was inside me. It was a total surprise and I'm sure my scream filled the whole backstage area. Be was big and he was rough. I've never had this rough sex before. He was slamming himself inside me and I just moaned. We locked eyes and that made him slam into me even harder then he pulled away so slowly. After that I came. He grabbed on to both of my breasts and slid himself in and out of me at super speed. At this point he was moaning just as much as me and I knew he was getting closer. After grabbing on to my tits for some time his hands slid up against the wall so I was completely pinned and he was in control. I loved it when he was in control. He grabbed on to my face and kissed me harshly, I came again and I felt him go all the way inside of me and stop and the liquid entered my body. He rammed himself in once again and moaned so loud I had to close his mouth with my lips. He laughed and pulled out of me completely, putting me down on my legs that were shaky. I grabbed on to his shoulder for support. "What's so funny?" I asked pulling on my clothes, he was doing the same. "We didn't use a condom" "Morning after pill it is then" I said and put my hair in a messy ponytail because it got really knotty from the sex. "I'll get it for you, don't worry about it." he said as he pulled his shirt on. "You should be going on stage soon, I'd suggest you start getting ready." he said and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for good4nothing!