The Vampire and Melissa

Chapter 2- knocked out

Melissa's POV:
Of course i liked Drake, i just didn't want to tell them. Bryan i know would hate it if he found out that i liked drake, he would really hate it. Today, it is snowing, like crazy. Well, it is mostly an ice storm.

Image
Sam and Melissa

" Ugh, gym class sucked." I met up with Bryan saying this, it stratled him pretty good.

" God, you could of said HI first!" Bryan yelled.

" Jeesh! What is wrong with you! I'm just saying that gym class sucked." i yelled to him in a calm way.

" Whatever." Bryan said snobby.

" What is your problem, what happened in your class, you didn't act like that before that class!" I explained loudly.

" This kid that sit's next to me named Steve Melsho, He copied all my answer's on my test, then said that i copeid his paper!" Bryan yelled looking at me.

" Well, that is kinda retarted, you don't seem to be a math freak, to get answer's, and you know, not copy them off someone else... just telling the truth here." I explained.

" Yeh, i know. It is true. Bryan Kelso, Doesn't look like he i smart!" Bryan said plafully loud.

" Oh, stop it, you know i was just playing with you!" I said playfully punching him lightly in his arm.

" Ha, Ha. Anyway's what are you going to next?" Bryan asked me.

" Uhhhh, Biology." I said looking at my list.

" Me too!" He said.

" Oh, OK, then we can just o together." I advised. While we were walking we saw Drake, he was heading into the biology class too.

" Oh, look, Drake is in this class." I said cheerfully.

" Yeh, he sit's in the front row." Bryan said.

" All i need to find out is where i sit." I said looking around.

" Oh, will yuh look at that, the only seat open, bu Steve Melsho, isn't that wonderful!" Bryan yelled.

" Great, now i better put folder's up or somthing, so i will not get into trouble for anything that he sess." I said catching Drake's glance at me.

" Bryan" I herd a voice call. " Come here." I saw Bryan walk over to his brother, Drake.

" What." Bryan said whispering.

" Is that Melissa?" Drake Asked.

" Yes, why do you ask?" Bryan felt suspicoun now.

" Does she live by us?" Drake asked bryan.

" Uh, i don't know." Bryan said.

" Whay are you asking me this stuff, and i want to know!" Bryan yelled quitley.

" No reason, and please, do lower your voice! Drake said with his wierd manner.

" Whatever." Bryan said while walking back to his seat. The teacher walked in and started the lesson, while i was staring at Drake's beautiful face.

" Steve." Someone said across the room.

" What!" Steve acidenteley said that out loud and got in trouble, he had to write an essy on somthing, i don't know what it was.

" OK, Steve, one more word, then it is detention. People, this is High school! So act like it is!" The teacher yelled. The bell rang and everyone was leaving the school, i met up wit bryan and Steve fighting after school, in the parking lot.

" You idiot!" Bryan was screaming pushing Steve to the ground.

" Leave me alone!" Steve yelled.

" You gise! Stop it! Stop!" I yelled trying to brake them apart.

" Move Melissa!" Bryan screamed.

" Jerk! How could you copy my paper!" Bryan yelled.

" Whatever! I can do what i want!" Steve explained.

" You gise just stop, who care's!" I screamed getting iin the middle of the fight. Bryan threw punche's., and one slipped and threw it right into my eye.

" Ahh! My eye!" I was crying and scraming on the floor.

" Bryan!" I herd a small voice, yet handsome voice coming closer, trying to brake them apart.

" What did you do! This girl! She is hurt!" Drake, it was Drake.

" Steve Your gunna die!" Bryan was yelling kicking and screaming.

" Stop bryan!" Drake yelled. Drake took me by his arms and jhelped me up, my nose was bleading, and i was shaking, i was really nervous right then.

" A-Are you alright? Drake asked.

" Yes, thank-you, i think i will be fine." I said slowly.

" Bryan! Stop!" Drake pushed Bryan to the floor, and Steve ran.

" Look what you did to your friend!" Drake yelled.

" U-uh, i am sorry, Melissa!" Bryan said.

" Whatever Bryan, leave me alone!" I said while runnaing to my car and looking at Drake and smiling, while he was smiling back as i drove away...

"
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE?