The Vampire and Melissa

Chapter 3- Looking into his eye's.

Melissa's POV:
I didn't think Drake liked me, but whatever, I think that he does now. I'm still mad at Bryan for punching me in the nose, and giving me a blavk eye, nearly. But i know that it was an accident. I'll still be mad at him thow.

" Hi Sam, What's up?" I said to Sam while walking up beside her in the hall.

" Oh, nothing really, but Bryan told me that you would mad at him, what for?" Sam asked looking at me.

" Well, he gave me a bloody nose, yesterday, and nearly gave me a black eye! How can i forgive him that quick!" I yelled.

" Bryan didn't tell me that part! That little twit! " Sam yelled to me.

" Yeah, i can't just go around and start forgiving people for thing's they did like that!" I said making a point.

" Uh- huh." Sam said in disbelief.

" Yeh. Whatever." I said while glancing at Bryan whil walking down the hallway, with Drake.

" Hi, Melissa." The voice said, sounding like Drake's beatiful voice.

" H-Hi." I said looking into Drake's eye's.

" Ummm, Catch-ya later!" Drake yelled running down the hall like somone was pulling him.

" I'm tellin' yuh, somthing is up with him, and i am gunna' find it out." I said calmly.

" Yeh, i guess, but that is how he has alway's been, no changeing him now." Sam said look at the wall and walking to her next class.

" Seeya!" I called out while Sam walked in the room.

" Bye." Sam sounded like she was mad at me or somthing.

" Ugh, Math class, then gym, then biology, then home. I hope." I said quitley.

" Hay, you, are you new?" A voice said across from me.

" Ugh, not really, kinda." I whispered back.

" Oh." The person said while turning there head to the smartbourd.

" OK, class sit, sit down, everyone now." Ms. Yesde said. Ms. Yesde was my math teacher, she was pretty nice, well nice to me.

" Ms. Yesde!" A voice called out from the back of the room where i was sitting.

" I have to go to the bathroom!" The voice said.

" Ugh, why couldn't you go while you were out in those hall's, what, were you playing around in those hall's?" The teacher said.

" No, i was coming to this clsaa, now i have to go!" The voice started to shout now.

" Sit down Rachel." Ms. Yesde said.

" Rachel..." I though to myself. We got started on our project's, and the bell rang a half- hour later.

" Sam!" I yelled from across the hall.

" Oh, Hey." Sam said clamly.

" What are you going to next?" I asked her.

" Ugh, Biology, seeya." Sam said while looking at me.

" Oh, OK, Bye." I yelled back. I was heading to the Gym, and cought up with Bryan.

" Hi, Melissa." Bryan said.

" Hi." I said looking away.

" You, you can't stay mad at me forver, i didn't mean to so it!" Bryan yelled while walking with me.

" Yeh, but you still did, my mom got worried, about this school and all." I said calmly looking away.

" Yeh, but i am your friend! Can;t friend's forgive eachother!?" Bryan asked.

" No, not when a fiend did somthing like that." I said looking at the gym door's then looking at him.

" But. We were, close." Bryan said trying to make me forgive him.

" OK, i guess that we were, but that is not gunna' change ANYTHING Bryan! You hit me, huy's are not supposed to be hitting girl's! Espeacilly if they are FRIEND'S! I yelled back.

" Whatever catch yuh later." Bryan said walking into the boy's locker room.

" God." I yelled running into the girl's locker room. Gym went by fast, faster then i exspected it to, it still sucked, with all the basketball we had to do.

" Hey, Melissa!" I herd a voice call out to me.

" Melissa! It's Rachel!" She said Patting me on my arm.

" Umm, Hi? I said confused.

" Oh, soryy we are in math together? Does it ring a bell?" Rachel said looking at me.

" Oh,Oh, my appoligies. Sorry, hi." I said still looking confused.

" Ugh, what class do you go to next?" She asked me looking at Sam following us.

" Biology. You?" I said to her looking at Sam and smiling.

" Oh, i go to Language Art's." Rachel said.

" Ahh, the first class i go to for the begining of the day!" I said looking at the cieling then looking at sam getting ready to talk.

" Ugh, Hi, Melissa, i see that you have meet, Rachel Rogrego?" Sam said giving Rachel a nast look.

" Yes, Sam She has meet me, is that a problem?" Rachel asked looking up at me and smiling.

" Ugh, it's just that i don't want MY best friend getting mixed up with you!" Sam yelled in Rachel's face.

" Whatever, c'mon Melissa!" Rachel said while shrugging me on my arm.

" Ugh, no, i'm fine, i'll stay with Sam." I said looking at Rachel wierdly. " Actually i'll just get to Biology, OK?"

" Yeh, fine, Seeya later Melissa!" Sam said.

" Bye Sam. Bye Rachel." I said looking at the bolth of them, and bumping into someone.

" Ooops!" I said looking behind me and saw Drake.

" Ugh, Drake, i'm sorry." I said looking into his beautiful eye's.

" Oh, Melissa, that is OK." Drake said looking into mine.

" No, No that was entirely my fault!" I said.

" Don't worry about it! It's OK, and, ugh, i was kind of wondering do you want to meet me in the parking lot, really quick, yuh know after school?" Drake said looking at me and smiling.

" Ugh, sure!" I said nealy fanting.

"Cool." He said walking to the door of our Biology class.

" Eh." I said walking behind him.

" Melissa!" Bryan called out.

" Oh, what a surprise!" I said sarcastically.

" Will you stop being mad at me?" Bryan pleaded.

" No, No i will not." I said lookig at Steve.

" Please? Please? i'm begging you!" Bryan said looking into my eye's.

" No! Not now, Not never!" I said out loud. " Ooops, sorry."

" Ugh." Bryan sighed and went back to his seet, and everyone started to do Bellwork. This class went by quick, too. I got all my stuff from my locker, and didn't say a word to anyone.

" Drake?" I asked looking at his pale face sittin on abench, waiting for me.

" Oh, Melissa. Hi" Drake said.

" Hey, so, what's up?" I said eagerley

" Umm, Tonight? Can i pick you up? Yuh know. From your house?" Drake said looking at me and smirking.

" S-Sure... Eh." I said blushing.

" Kay." Drake said while getting up, and then left
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE? SUBSCRIBE!