Status: HIATUS!

We All Roll Along

One.

"Seven-up!"

"Penis!

Amanda and Kelly were yelling outside The Maine's tour van. For no apparant reason really just for the hell of it. Jared comes out of the venue and looks at them funny.

"You guys are having a yelling party, and didn't invited me?"

"Sorry we didn't know you'd want to join." Kelly says.

"Well I love yelling parties!"

"Join us then!"

He runs up beside Amanda.

"So what are we yelling about."

"Just random things you like."

"I said penis because I love it!" Kelly says.

"I bet you do, especially Kennedy's."

"No Kennedy's a cool guy, but I don't like him."

"Okay deny it all you want but I know the truth."

"Okay whatever."

Amanda was here because her brother had conned into selling merch for them. Her idea of a good fall wasn't being around annoying teenie girls giving them shirts. But here she was in th freezing cold screaming random shit with her best friend Kelly and Jared. At least that was something fun about it.

Just then Garrett comes out of the venue at towel in his hands wiping his face.

"What in the world are you three doing?"

"Shouting party!" Jared says.

"Okay weirdos!"

"Your just jealous because we didn't invite you!"

"Whatever,Amanda! I wouldn't want to join in your gay little game anyway."

"Sure."

She watches him get in the van and sit in the very back seat and get out his phone and start texting. Amanda rolls her eyes at this, he honestly cant leave that damn phone alone. Next John came out the venue with Kennedy and Pat.

"Hey lil' sis! How was merch duty?"

"Horrible, your little teenies kept asking when you were going to there."

"Aww poor Amanda!"

"Shut up! I can just quit you know!"

"Aww don't. Your the best merch girl, ever!"

"I'm sure."

"Don't worry,Amanda. You will get used to the teenies." Pat assures.

"Thanks Pat!" She gives him a sideways hug.

"You're Welcome!"

Amanda gets in the van and sits next to Garrett.

"Eww why did you sit next to me?" he says.

"I don't know because it doesn't smell back here like it does up there."

"Mhm, sure. You want this."

"Uh no."

He smiled and scooted closer and she moved closer to the window and put her face on it. The cold of it made her shiver, but she didn't mind really.

Tonight was going to be extremely long because they had to drive through three states, and John was driving which meant that it would take longer than expected. Amanda smiled at herself at this thought, she would say it to him but she didn't feel like arguing anymore with him. She was extremely tired, today had been a really long day and she was ready for sleep. Which happend almost instantly as she closed her eyes and drifted away from the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW!

like or not?

COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE!
I will looooove you :]

or Amanda will come out on you like a spider monkey!