Status: HIATUS!

We All Roll Along

Twelve.

After the show when all the craziness of the fans and music have been silenced all the bands are chilling in the venue around at little bon fire in the middle of the floor.

Amanda is by Paul and he is all over her. She keeps stealing glances at Garrett and sees he is not happy.

He is sitting next to Kennedy and Kelly and to keep his mind off of Paul and Amanda he strikes up conversation with Kennedy.

"So Kennedy, when are you going to be a man?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well since I know you're going to confess your love very soon because I can sense it. It's going to be a breakthrough, but what I wanna know is when you are going to become a man?"

"I'm a bit confused with your articulate form of talking,sir."

"When are you two going to you know?"

"Oh. Oh! I don't know!"

"What do you mean you don't know."

"Garrett you're being a pest. What's up?"

"Sorry. I'm just trying to keep my mind off of that disgusting sight in front of me."

"Hey. Jared is not disgusting!"

He turns around and sees Jared standing there giving him a disapointing look.

"I thought you loved me,Garbear!"

"Oh you know I want your body, baby!"

"Come here sexy."

He falls into Garrett's lap and they start fake making out. Until John comes over and breaks it up.

"This is not that kind've party guys!"

"Oh you're just jealous no one wants you,John!" Jared yells.

"Yeah,John!"

"Pat wants me!"

"Wha?!" Pat adds

"See he's so mesermized by me he forgot what he was thinking."

"I'm so sure, John."

"Yeah, but anyway this isn't that kind've party. So stop!"

"Fine. Party pooper."

"I do that best."

"You do." they say in unison.

He walks out of the venue to the van and the rest of them bust out laughing.

"So party all night in the van, since John will be trying to sleep we keep him up all night." Garrett says.

"Hell yeah!" Kennedy hollers and high fives him.

"This is going to be fun." Jared says.

Then they all go back to the van. Kelly behind them.

"So what are we going to do to keep him up?"

"Play the music really loud and laugh and scream alot."

"Okay. Hey Kelz. You should like sit by Kennedy tonight get close to him."

"Hmm I don't know."

"Go for it,lady!"

"Oh watch me." she winks.

She gets in the van and sits right next to him. He looks at Garrett and gives him the biggest smile ever.

He mouths to him "You are awesome!"

Garett smiles at him and gets in the driver's seat. Then starts the van to get on the road. Just then his phone vibrates. A text from Amanda.

"Hey! Sorry about the awkward bonfire but he's very touchy."

He replies. "I'm not surprised. I would be too. ;] G'night dear."

Then he turns off his phone. Next he puts in his Fall Out Boy cd and turns the volume up.

John whose already curled up trying to sleep freaks and tries to turn it down but the rest of them turn it up and get really loud.

"You guys are sick!" he yells.

They all laugh and continue being noisy.

Kennedy is smiling really big and acting really awkward.

"What's wrong Kenny?"

"Uh nothing."

"You sure?"

"Y-y-yeah."

"You stuttered?"

"I-i-i know. I'm sorry."

"It's cute, I like it."

Kelly then leans over and kisses him on the lips. When they pull back he almost passes out.

"D-d-did that just happen?"

"It did. Did you like it?"

"I did. We should do that more often."

"That can be arranged."

She leans over and presses her lips to his again and soon they are making out.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!

more comments= more updates. REMEMBER THAT!

btw "Kennedy hollers." sounds so white of me.
xDD