Status: HIATUS!

We All Roll Along

Three.

Amanda was fidgety pretty much that whole night, she kept ignoring people when they asked for shirts and didn't give change back. Kelly pulled her aside to talk to her.

"What's your deal?"

"Nothing."

"Don't give me that, you are not acting like yourself."

"Yeah well I'm just nervous because of Garrett."

"Garrett? What's up?"

"Mmm well he has some kind of secret to tell me."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah and I'm like super like freaked out about it."

"Hmm I wonder. Well we better get back to work, just don't think about it because it's distracting you."

"Okay, I'll try."

They went back to the merch booth and saw Paul DiGiovanni from Boys Like Girls there, he was selling merch and signing stuff. When he seen them he stopped and came over to them.

"So you are the infamous merch girls for The Maine."

"I guess." Kelly says.

"Yeah."

"You don't seem as bad as John says."

"Hah. Well my brother does like to exagerate a bit."

"Your brother?"

"Yeah. Unfortunately."

"You look nothing alike."

"Good thing or bad thing?"

"Good, you're so much better looking than him."

"Thanks."

"So I'd like to get to know you more, you wanna go hang out."

"Uhm sure. But only if it's alright with you Kelly."

"It's cool, have fun!" she says and winks.

"Okay,bye."

So they walk outside where the buses are and sit on the asphalt.

"So tell me about yourself."

"Well I'm 17 and a scorpio and my best friend is Kelly."

"Sweet."

"How about yourself?"

"Well I'm 19, I play in Boys Like Girls, and my best friends are John,Martin, and Bryan."

"Awesome!"

"So why did you really want to talk to me. I mean it's not like everyday a extremely hot guitar player from a hugely famous band asks me to hang out with him alone."

"Well I think you're like amazingly gorgeous and I wanted to get to know you."

"Really? That's a first."

"What do you mean?"

"Idk. Plus since you talked to my brother and he tells all kinds of bad lies about me that you would just not wanna talk to me."

"Hmm well I don't really listen to what others have to say about people, I have to see for myself."

"Oh well that's good."

He scoots closer and she can feel her heartbeat start to speed up. They start talking some more, mostly about their past.

****MEANWHILE...****

Garrett goes to the merch booth to find Amanda to tell her his secret. He still can't believe he's about to tell her.

When he gets there he just sees Kelly there.

"Where's Amanda at?"

"Oh she went to go chill with Paul outside by the buses."

"Okay, thanks!"

"You're welcome!"

He goes out the back door and walks toward the buses. Garrett spots them immediately they're sitting really close together. That's a little strange to Garrett but when he gets closer he can see why.

They are making out, there on the asphalt. Paul's hands all over her body and hers laced through his hair. He stops where is and just stands there.

Garrett yells. "I guess you're too busy hooking up with Paul to hear what I have to say, you...you...you....you dirty slut!"

He runs back into the venue and back to the merch booth and runs into Kelly.

"Garrett! What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'll take over, why don't you go check on your slut of a friend."

"What?"

"Just go!"

She looked at him for a second and goes out the back door. Amanda is coming towards it. Kelly walks towards her grabs her arm and pulls her.

"What did you do to Garrett?"

"Nothing!"

"Then why is he so pissed?!"

"I don't know! I just...uhm making out with Paul and he screams at me then runs back into the venue."

"Well he's really pissed I'd advise you to stay away."

"Damn! I wonder if it had anything to do with that secret?"

"Probably."

"Damn it! What am I going to do?"

"Go back to the van and I'll try to talk to him."

"Okay."

Amanda goes back to the van and sits in the very back where Garrett will probably sit and gets out her iPod and listens to music.

****BACK AT THE VENUE*****

Kelly finds Garrett under the merch table where no one can see him. He looks like he's crying.

"Garrett, get up let's go talk."

He crawls out from under the table and follows Kelly.

She takes him to the band dressing room, which is empty.

"So what's up Garrett?"

He looks at her with a sad face, takes a deep breath.

"Well...."
♠ ♠ ♠
TO BE CONTINUED!

COMMENT && SUBSRIBE

<33