Shh! The killer is Near

Chapter 6

Heather paced back and forth in Jetta’s kitchen, waiting for the water to boil. Jetta, Oliver, Zane, and her were all going to have dinner with each other. Oliver still hated Heather with a passion. He knew knew that she was hiding something but he didn’t know what. In his free time, he’d been looking her but so far nothing had came up. As of now, he sat at the kitchen table, watching her dance to Hollaback Boy by Cobra Starship.

She could feel his glares into her back as she cut up the carrots. They were left along in the kitchen when Jetta had to go pick up some wine. Zane was late, saying he had to pick up the video they would watch after dinner. Heather wanted to tell Oliver to do something or go away. But she didn’t. It wasn’t her place to tell him to go screw off. “Could you get the potatoes out of the oven? They should be done by now,” she asked as she cut the last carrot.

He got up. But instead of moving to the oven, she came up behind her, leaning close enough she could feel his breath on her neck. “I know you aren’t who you said you are. You don’t have me fooled for a moment. I’ll find out who you really are.”

Her eyes flashed in horror for a split second before continuing cutting the celery. “I have no idea what you are talking about, Oli. I am not hiding anything from anyone.” She worked hard to keep an even breathing pattern as he stared deeply at her.

“WE’RE HERE!” Jetta yelled from the front door with Zane trailing behind her.
*****
Oliver1661: Yeah, she has lived her for a few weeks now. She is such a weird girl.
CheapTricks: What do you know about her?
Oliver1661: That’s the thing, there is nothing about her anywhere. It’s like she never existed before moving here.
CheapTricks: Send me a picture, maybe I can fine something out about her on searches you haven’t tried.
Oliver1661: Yeah, here it is. Tell me if you find out anything about her. I’d like to know who she is and why she is here.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, its short. can you guess who is who or did i just throw in a little twist just to make you go crazy? hahaha, only I know!

comment! the more i get, the more i pump out the story for you to read!!!!