Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Ch. 13

We came back downstairs and started talking to his family again. His older brother, Derek, suggested that we all watch a movie.

"Thanks but no thanks kids, we're going to bed. We have to work in the morning," His dad said.

"Night kids. Make sure to get Rachel home on time," His mom said trudging up the stairs, sleepily.

So the three of us went over to their movie collection and started picking out a movie. We spent about 5 minutes picking out the movie, but we finally agreed on Green Street Hooligans. I got through about the first 20 minutes of it, then I fell asleep. I was woken up about 1/2 way through when a really loud fight broke out on screen. I jumped and the guys turned to me and laughed. Montoya just put his arm around my shoulder and told me that he wouldn't let the movie get me. He pulled my shoulder gently towards him so my head was laying on his shoulder. I started to fall back asleep, but not before hearing Derek say that he thought I was cute and Montoya telling him to back off, that I was too young for him. Montoya started stroking my hair and then I fell asleep.

I woke up again when I felt someone gently shake my shoulder and whispering, "Rachel. Hey, you need to get up. Your mom wants you home in less than a 1/2 hour." It took about another 5 minutes to convince me to get off my pillow and sit up. Only then did I realize that I had been laying on Montoya's shoulder, not a pillow, and had had my hand resting on his leg with his hand resting on top of mine. I sat up, a little embarassed, and slid my hand out from underneath his hand.

"Well, I better go then," I said, starting to walk away.

"Here, I'll walk with you," Montoya said.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT WRITING SOONER!!!! i had writer's block ( to the max) and kinda forgot i had an account on here. :S but im back and am going to try to update a lot sooner. :) ahahhaha.
sorry for the shorter chapter... filler. am running out of ideas. if any one has any ideas.... let me know. :)
Love comments!