Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Ch. 2

I ran into the school as the 5 minute bell rang.

My friends were all standing at the front waiting to help me out. Gina grabbed my books and headed to my locker to get my stuff. Savannah went with me into the bathroom, toothpaste and hair-ties in hand. She handed me the toothpaste as I started brushing my teeth. She pulled my hair up into a ponytail as I spit out the excess saliva.

"What would you do without us?" Savannah asked.

"Be screwed that's for sure," I said, only it came more out as "Ee woowed whaets for ure"

Savannah laughed at me. I don't see what was so funny. As I was walking out talking to Savannah and Gina who caught up to us by then I saw a guy looking completely lost. It kinda' was given away by his turning in circles.

"Watch and learn ladies," I said with a laugh. I walked over to him and smiled. He looked relieved that someone noticed him. He was cute, like REALLY cute.

"Hey, you need some help? You look a little lost." I smiled.

"Uh, yeah. Do you know where US History is? It says it's in room B5, I have no idea where that is."

"Yeah, I'll help you that's my first class. Come on, I'll show you." I said as I walked with him towards B-pod. I glanced back and winked at Savannah and Gina who just stared at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're liking this so far...I'm having fun writing it