Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Ch. 3

We started walking down the hall way. It was a little quiet for my taste so I started rambling.

"So my name is Rachel. Do you have a name too or do I just call you 'New Kid'?"

He smiled and laughed, "Nice to meet you Rachel. Yeah I have a name. It's Ignacio Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die."

"No way! You've seen Princess Bride too? I can't believe it! I thought I was the only one in the school who had actually seen it. But seriously, what's your name?" I asked a little more than curious.

"Yeah I've seen it. It's pretty good. No my name is actually Bond. James Bond."

"Oh. Ha-ha, very funny. Seriously though. What's your name other wise I will actually start calling you Montoya."

"Why Montoya? Why not Bond, or James, or even Ignacio??"

" Because I say so and what I say goes." I smiled. He was very intriguing. Most guys would just tell me their name off the bat. But not this guy, oh no. He just had to be difficult. He grinned at me in a way that almost made me drop my dignity and kiss him right there. Have I told you I had only known him for about a total of 2minutes?

"Sorry to break it to you but, this is now my school. What I say goes. I rule the school now and there's nothing you can do about that." He smirked. Wow, he had guts to just walk in here and talk smack about how HE was now in charge of the school. Guess I'd have to let him down easy, after all, it WAS his first day here.

"No. This is my school and if you're gonna come here then I suggest that you listen to me. Understand?"

"Nope. My school, my rules. And if you can't deal with that then you can just leave."

I couldn't believe my ears. Here was this new kid telling ME what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and suggestions are welcome