Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Ch. 4

We walked into History, one of the dumbest classes ever. As I sat down in my seat, I heard the teacher say that the new kid ,Montoya, was going to be sitting next to me. Great. He walked over by me and smiled.

"Well, fancy seeing you here."

"Gee, what a coincidence. I mean, I only helped you get in here. So yeah. What, did you bribe Snider to let yo come over here and sit by me?"

" Oh yeah. I mean I totally wanted to sit by you."

"I knew you dug me." I said with just a little sarcasm.

"Huh?" He asked confused. It's so cute when guys are confused.

"You said that you bribed Snider to let you come sit by me. The only reason you would do that is because you dig me. Plus, it was a joke."

"Oh. I get it now."

"Miss Raupp. Are you done talking now?" My teacher asked. Man, I hate that guy. He seriously reminds me of my dog. Same face and everything. All I ever hear out of either of their mouths is "Bark, bark, bark"

"Yeah, I guess I'm done. Unless you want me to keep talking. Then I-"

"Rachel, that won't be necessary"

"Okay. Your loss," I smiled. Okay, maybe I don't hate him, he just looks funny.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment me...even if it's not on the story.