Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Ch. 9

"No offense taken," I've seen you before-you are normally a lot more out-there than this so no problem." He grinned at me. I could smell his cologne drifting towards me, it smelled vaguely familiar.

"Well, okay. I wanted to make sure so that you didn't rip my head off or anything."

"No I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I actually am very fond of you. I actually think I love you."

THAT was strange, an almost complete stranger was professing his love for me AND he didn't want to hurt me. WHAT THE HELL??

"Um, okay. Well if you didn't want to cause me any harm then why did you kidnap me?"

"Because, it is a dangerous place out there. Someone might take you away from me."

"Um, dude you're freaking me out. Are you really a pedophile? I won't tell the cops or nothing. Just don't rape me. Please, I get pregnant my mom is going to kill me if I do."

He just laughed, which didn't make me feel very secure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DAMN IT!" He stomped back and forth along the hallway. He couldn't believe that she had ESCAPED. He had left her alone for 5 minutes, and she had escaped. It was amazing, truth be told. He had put Rachel back into her previous tied up position and tied it tighter. 5 MINUTES AND SHE ESCAPED! Oh, well I'll get her again, after all, he thought, I know where she lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran as fast as my poor legs would take me. I was just waiting for him to chase after me with a car or something and shoot me. So, obviously I kept running forward and glancing back. I ran about 1/2 a mile, full speed and my muscles were starting to get back at me. I glanced back one more time, still running, and as I turned around to watch where I was going I ran right into someone running the other way. We both were knocked to the ground, it hurt like hell and when I lifted my head off the pavement, I saw that I had a small pool of blood. I felt my face and soon figured out that I had broken my nose. I stood up getting ready to apologize, then I saw who was still laying on the ground.

"You!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is a little boring. my bad. anyways-it'll get better.

Comment-i'm having fun with this.