My Famous Last Words

Bummer

"Something happen?" Emmett asked, walking over.
"Umm, yeah, but we don't know what," Mason said, glancing at Emmett, now by his side. Mason had always tried to make me believe he had the biggest muscles in the class, but I almost laughed looking at him next to Emmett. Unfortunately it came out sounding more like a choke, making everyone look at me. I blushed and returned to my iPod, keeping my head down.
I didn't realize until she was right in front of me that another girl, I think her name was Bella, was standing in front of me with Alice. I smiled, trying to hide the gash on my ego from just looking at them.
"Hey," Bella said. "I'm Bella. You're Jenna, right?"
I smiled and nodded before standing up.
"We were just going to say hi since we didn't have a chance earlier," Alice smiled. "And to give you a good old Forks welcome."
I smiled again. "Thanks. I don't think I've really talked to anyone at all today aside from Sam and Alex. Unless you count my nuisance of siblings, Bri and Mason."
They glanced behind me to look at them. By now Emmett and Mason were just talking, apparently they [Emmett] had fixed whatever was broken, and Mason was busy looking like he was scared Emmett was about to eat him or something. Bri was busy making goo goo eyes at Emmett, hoping to catch his attention.
The door to the car opened again and yet another one, Edward I think was his name, got out. "Emmett, we need to go," he said.
Emmett nodded and smiled at Bri, then Mason, then me and said bye.
"Maybe you can sit with us at lunch tomorrow?" Bella offered.
I stared at her, shocked. "S-sure," I said.
She and Alice smiled before gracefully climbing into the backseat of the Jeep again and they drove off.
I climbed in the passenger seat again. "Intimidated?" I asked Mason, who glared at me in return and put the car into drive and drove safely back home. On the way, I asked him what had happened to the car, and he replied with a bunch of car lingo. I blinked and said, "Bummer," before returning my gaze out the window.

The next morning I claimed my right to drive, and I parked in the same spot we had yesterday, apparently as did the Cullens, although they stood beside a silver Volvo instead of Emmett's big Jeep. As I passed, Alice and Bella smiled at me, as did Edward after a clearly noticeable elbow in the ribs by Bella.
"So have you made any friends yet, hopeless sister?" Mason asked.
"Actually, I've made two, thanks," I replied pulling my locker open.
"Doesn't include me or Bri," he said throwing his books into his locker as well.
"No, I meant Alex and Sam. Believe it or not, I can{/i] make friends you know!"
"How much did you pay them?"
"Ugh!" I rolled my eyes and headed off to Biology. As I sat down I said my hellos to Alex and Sam, who I realized sat directly behind me.
"So how was the first day yesterday?" Sam asked.
"Oh it was great, I found out I have like every class except one with at least Emmett, and the only one that I don't have with him I have with Alice and Edward!"
"Oh, I'm sorry you get to look at gorgeous guys every class," Sam replied in mock sympathy.
I rolled my eyes and smiled before seeing Emmett walk through the door. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear."
He glanced over at us as though he heard me before taking his seat across the aisle from me. The whole class it took all of my concentration to not look over at him and confirm whether Sam had been lying or not yesterday when she said he was looking at me the whole class, and the three times I dared a glance, he was always staring at me alright, but always as though he felt like he could beat me to a pulp any second given the chance. As soon as the bell rang, his expression changed to one of total happiness, and before I could realize class was over, he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was a super boring filler!! Yay!! Can someone please give me comments? How I'm doing, what you would like to happen, anything?