‹ Prequel: Paparazzi Pandemonium

Hiding Heartache

Image

Fan Made Banner:
Image
[Love it JonasGrl818!]

Image
  1. Chapter One
    I shuttered when I saw all the call’s from Emmett, his was freaking out. Not that I could blame him, I shouldn’t have left him with so little warning. He has done nothing but provide and care for me and this is how I repay him.
  2. Chapter Two
    I slowly leaned down and met her lips and felt that tingling sensation corse threw my veins, the same one I got each time we kissed. I had to be the luckiest guy in the world.
  3. Chapter Three
    Well news flash Barnes YOU ARE NOT WANTED. Westlake was a much happier place without you in it... but when you go back to your precious California, leave your boyfriend... and his brothers. A town can never have to many hot guys right?
  4. Chapter Four
    I’d never really been the type to make friends so quickly but there was something so kind and benevolent about Annie that it was hard not to immediately buddy up with her.
  5. Chapter Five
    To this day I don’t know exactly how to put it into words. It’s like I was drawn to him. I really didn’t have control of what I said or did. I was just focused on getting to meet him, to talk to him for even just a second.
  6. Chapter Six
    My head is telling me to avoid him as much as possible. The last thing I needed was to drag someone as perfect as him into my huge mess of a life; but my heart is singing a different tune.