One Million Steps

Four hundred ninety-six steps

My dear husband and my two beautiful daughters,

I'm sorry. I left when I shouldn't have and I'm sorry.

I was the one who dropped off the letter at the police station but please don't try to look for me. By the time you read this letter, I will be on the plane on my way somewhere far away from here, just for a while. I do have a reason for writing this letter. I think I should tell you now before you read it in the newspaper.

I was diagnosed with lung cancer right before Tiffany was born. When the doctor told me, I refused the operation because I knew we couldn't afford it then. And I decided not to tell you, Chris, because I knew you would insist I have the operation. I haven't had the operation and it's gotten worse. At my last check-up, my doctor told me some unexpected news. I'm dying. I should have told you earlier but I was afraid.

I'm only telling you this because the doctor only gave me another two months and I promised myself years ago that I would get to know my two beautiful girls before I died. This is entirely up to you. You don't have to meet me if you don't want to. I completely understand.

But if you do decide to meet me, call the number on the piece of paper in the envelope with this letter. I must stop writing now. I'm so sorry. I love all of you so much.

Love,
Claire
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter...seriously hate it...
but the comment thingy already says inactive for over 30 days...
so I figured I should update =]

Yesh...she's dying...
Yesh...she wants to see her girls before she dies...
Yesh...blah dee blah dee blah...

Haha!
The phone number part is lame...wtv...I don't care anymore!
Haha!
I'll update soon...PROWEAR!
Haha!

Thanks for reading!
And commenting! [Please comment!]
And subscribing! [Thx to all subscribers] [Please subscribe!]
READ>COMMENT>SUBSCRIBE!!!
Haha!

Thanks for reading!
Luv ya!
xox