Navigate Me

I'll Suck Your *** Right Now

I was stunned. What the fuck just happened? I looked at my sister who mirrored my expression. I then looked over to a smug bastard looking Oli. I frowned. Mike was really pissed. I didn't think he would get that pissed this fast. I seriously didn't even think he would care. I mean yeah, Talia and I were totally wasted and macking on Oli, but Mike is always playing girls. Why is he so bent out of fucking shape now. I started rubbing my head. "Tals, I think we should go talk to Mike." I muttered, finally glancing back up at her. She nodded and grabbed my hand. We slowly got up and made our way to the back part of the bus. We walked past Jaime, Tony and Chad who were giving us sympathetic smiles, Jaime's face completely sad.

"You guys don't have to go back there, Vic can take care of it." Jaime muttered, standing up and walking over to us and enveloping us into a hug.

"It's okay Himes, we need to do this." I said, giving him a small squeeze back. Talia gave Jaime a hug, whispered 'sorry' and grabbed my hand again. We knocked on the bunk part of the bus, there was muffled reply and Talia slowly opened the door. Vic gave us a frightened expression like "get the fuck out of here!" but we kept walking further into the compartment.

"What the fuck do you two think you're doing back here?!" Mike growled. I flinched backward. I hated getting yelled at, absolutely hated it. I bit my lip to not cry. Yeah, I know. When I get yelled at, my eyes water. So does Talia, we can't stand getting yelled at, or even for anyone to yell around us. Talia tightened her grip on my hand and pulled me closer into her.

"Vic, can we please talk to Mike for a minute?" I whispered, barely loud enough that I didn't hear but apparently Vic has super hearing powers. He nodded uncomfortably and walked towards us.

"It'll be okay." Vic whispered in passing. "I'll be right outside, if you guys need me." Mike scoffed and slammed his bunk curtain closed (I know you guys are thinking how the hell do you slam a curtain? Well, it's possible. It's just harder to explain. He yanked the curtain and it makes a big SWOOSH! sound.) We quietly walked towards his bunk, I let out a shaky breath and Talia slowly crept even closer, tagging me with her. I gently pulled back his curtain and sat down.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, not looking at him, I didn't want him to see the stupid tears. Mike huffed and looked at Talia then myself and his attitude slightly faltered. Fuck, he saw the tears. I quickly swatted at my eyes and stood up. I wrapped an arm around Talia and looked above Mike's bunk. Mike sat up and gazed at us.

"Look, sorry we upset you. We didn't think you were going to get so pissed." I started ranting off.

"Yeah, I mean. Whiskeyhands, who would have thought he'd get mad at other people gaming him when he always games other people? I mean, we weren't gaming you or anything because Oli Sykes is hot and we totally dig him, but still. We shouldn't have brought him onto your guys' area." Talia finished the rant.

"Whatever whores, don't matter." Mike said, doing that guy side scratch of the nose thing.

"So, we friends then?" We asked at the same time.

"Yeah." Mike gazed up at us and gave us a smirk. My mouth twitched.

"Sweet! Okay Tals, let's go find us some Oli Sykes goodness!" I said in a sarcastic tone, well at least Talia knew it was sarcastic.

"WHAT?!" Mike screeched.

"Fuck Fuentes, we were kidding!" Talia exclaimed. I laughed and reached in and gave Mike a hug. He tensed but then gave a slightly awkward hug back.

"Now come on, come out here and be nice and hang with us. I swear we will not kiss Oli Sykes in front of you again." I said doing the scout's honor sign. Talia snickered as Mike somewhat hissed but got up nonetheless. Talia tugged on Mike's hand and tagged him along with us.

"Let's watch Evil Dead!" I shouted getting all excited.

"This isn't our place babygirl and we're on the road, so no quick stops to Blockbuster." Talia said patting my head. Fuck her for being taller, even though I'm three minutes older god dammit!

"Evil Dead?" Mike asked, eyebrow cocked.

"Hell yeah! Then Evil Dead II and Army Of Darkness niggah. I love horror movies even though I'm a wimp." I explained as Talia nodded.

"We also love comedy movies like Superbad and Clerks II." I nodded and blurted out "Pillowpants" and snickered. Mike let out a laugh and put his knuckles together, I tilted my head to the side then read what was tattooed on them. "Evil Dead"

I stared at it for a second before I pounced. "You fucking rule dude!" Mike laughed and gave me hug. "Do you have the movie? If you do, I'll suck your dick right now!" Mike choked and stared wide eyed at me as Talia started laughing.

"You've obviously never seen Tropic Thunder have you?" She asked as I put on my best innocent look at Mike, he shook his head and frowned slightly.

"Okay, so maybe I won't be thaaaat extreme. But you'll definitely have us both cuddling you if you put on any type of horror movie." I explained, winking at him.

"What about cuddling with me?" The voice of Oli Sykes asked from somewhere behind us. I jumped and grabbed a hold of Mike's arm.

"Fuck man! You're like a pop up book from hell! Doesn't anyone ever make noise when they fucking walk anymore?!" Mike snickered at Oli who rolled his eyes and stared at my sister and I. "Okay look, seriously. People need to learn it is NOT okay to come up behind us like that. We've had a bad experience and we're jumpy when it comes to that shit, like for real!" I explained releasing my vice grip on Mike and walking over to Talia.

"What bad experience?" Mike asked, holding back a laugh.

"Once we were walking to school and some guy came up behind us and like groped us and groaned in our ears. It was so freaky and it scared us and yeah. Now we're jumpy." Talia told the story as Oli and Mike let out laughs.

"You both are assholes." I pouted. "I do not want to cuddle you anymore Mike. Even if we do watch a scary movie. So...HA!" Talia laughed and nodded in approval.

"Look, I'm not down for a foursome." Oli said looking between all of us. What. The. Fuck? I reached my hand out and slapped Oliver.

"Fuck that. Ew. Ew. That is just. Ew! You are totally not having sex with us." I said.

"atleastnotrightnowinthisrvinfrontofmike." Talia and I muttered out together, simply to cause the boys confusion. ha! We pushed ourselves away from the guys and towards the game area, I ran over and jumped on Hi-Me and Talia jumped on me. "God dammit! Not that again!" I groaned pushing away from Talia on the floor and rubbing my side and my tattoo.

"Why do you guys like jumping on me when it causes you pain?" Jaime asked laughing.

"Because, you feel like a cloud and are our tour bfff. Naturally." Talia explained.

"We made Mike not be angry anymore! Woo!" I cheered as Mike walked in, Oli following behind him with a glare placed on his gorgeous features. Jaime high fived me and I lifted my shirt. "Help me peel this off. This is completely pointless now that I keep hitting it, oh and does anyone have any lotion? Vic?" I asked looking at Vic who's expression was one I would have paid to get caught on camera. Talia, Mike, Jaime and Tony all erupted into laughter and I immediately felt bad.

"I didn't mean it like that you jerks! It's because he has such soft skin. Not because of...you know! Oh my god, freaks!" I rushed over to Vic and hugged him. "I am sure he gets plenty of chicks and not just his hand. You guys are very mean!" I said cooing at Vic and pinching his cheeks, he let out a giggle and I stopped all movement and stared at him and then preceded to laugh my ass off.

"Face it, you just got caught red-handed precious." Talia giggled as I jumped off of Vic and walked over to my twin. "What is up with guys giggling now?" I asked as she shrugged.

"Okay seriously, who has lotion?" I asked rubbing my side.

"I do." Mike mumbled walking back toward his bunk. Needless to say, everyone burst into laughter at that. His hands aren't whiskey, they're lotiony.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short, but entertaining and I love my twinny and I'm going to miss her while she is gone for two days(i will be texting you like a motherfucker, mark my words! haha) so I decided to update before she went to bed.

LOVE YOU!

comment and subscribe bitches:]