Navigate Me

I Wanna L Your V!

"I bet you I can drink more than you and your sister combined!" Mike laughed as he pulled out seven beers from the fridge. He handed them to my twin and I, Vic, Jaime, Tony and then threw one at Oli's gut. I scoffed at Mike, he had obviously never seen me and Ash drink in excess.

Ash rolled her eyes and took a big gulp of her beer, "I highly doubt that, Fuentes."

Mike laughed his pedophile laugh as I put my head on Jaime's shoulder. Ash stood next to Mike and bumped him with her hip. Mike looked down at her and messed with her hair, "You're so little, one Red Bull and Vodka probably gets you wasted." He looked at me, "You too. You tiny twins, you."

"Oh honey, no." I laughed then looked from Mike to his older brother, who was sitting to my left. "I propose a bet." The boys raised an eyebrow of inquiry each at me and I continued, "I bet that me and Ash can drink more than Mike." I paused and put my hand on Vic's thigh, patting it, "And to make it fair, I'll let Mike have Precious here on his team. So it’s the Fuentes brothers against the De Torres twins! Lets do it."

The boys in the room looked at me with their heads cocked side ways as Jaime looked down at me, my head still on his shoulder. I looked up at him from a very awkward angle and smiled questioningly. "Dude, your last name is De Torres?" I nodded, "Sweet, I didn't know that."

Ash and I laughed at the same time and everyone gaped for twenty seconds, "Dudes, get used to it, we're twins, goddamnit!" I rambled and then took a deep breath before I'd go on one of my tangents. "Anywho, are you game, Tall-Fuentes and Precious-Fuentes?"

Vic flicked my hand, which was still on his thigh and I pulled back and pouted at him. He laughed and said he was game, as did Mike. Ash waltzed over to me and sat down on my lap gingerly. I rapped my arms around her and put my head on her tan shoulder. "Dude, you guys look like you have two heads. Crazy shit!" Tony cackled as Mike pulled out his phone and snapped a photo. Boys were so stupid.

Mike leaned against the kitchen counter, propping himself up on his elbows. He looked at us, narrowing his eyes, "Alright, what do you get if I lose- which is unlikely."

Ash looked at me and I nodded, "You guys have to go on stage in the nighties we bought from Victoria's Secret." Tony and Jaime started protesting, saying they had nothing to do with this. Ash rolled her eyes, "You guys can go on stage fully clothed- which is a shame, might I add, only Vic and Mike have to wear lingere WHEN they lose."

Mike stuck his hand out and said, "Deal."

I pushed his hand away, "Not yet Mikey, you two also have to do a cover of Jeffree Star's song Ice Cream." I paused as everyone except Vic and Mike started cracking up. "Mike and Vic will have to sing the song in full, with the moaning and everything."

"What! No way! I mean, who's going to play drums?"

Oli piped up from behind me, making me and my twin yelp, "I'm sure Matty would play for one song." He srugged.

I nodded, "So, do we have a deal, Precious-Fuentes and Tall-Fuentes?"

Vic stuck his hand out from next to me and Mike walked forward, shaking on it. Mike then looked from me to Ash, drinking it in, "So, if me and my brother win, you two have to fuck me." He paused and raised an eyebrow, "At the same time." He laughed his pedo-laugh and I rolled my eyes.

Ash agreed and then looked at Vic for his ultimatem. He looked at me and I smiled sweetly. "Okay, fine, when me and Mike win, you guys have to get up on our merch table-"

"-In minmal clothing!" Oli shouted.

"Yeah! In minimal clothing-" Vic continued, "And tell everyone these exact words: 'Victor Fuentes is the manliest of men. His pink sweater is merely the product of his manliness and how comfortable he is in his own skin.. He is the epitome of man and can make any girl orgasm...He is not precious, he is hardcore! Hardcore we say!' at the same time, with straight faces. You have to mean it."

We both looked at Vic with blank faces for about thirty seconds before the whole bus started cracking up. I literally fell over from laughing, landing back in Oli's lap. He grinned at me and I smiled back slightly as I heard Ash drop off my lap and fall to the floor. I shot up and looked down at her. She looked up at me and around the room, her eyes big, "I'm on the floor," She said, cluelessly. "How the fuck did I get on the floor, bitch?" She asked me, slapping my knee. I laughed and pulled her back up to my lap and shook Vic's hand, making a deal.

Jaime stood up, taking the job of the referee, "Alright guys, whoever can drink the most Redbull and Vodka's before throwing up and-or passing out wins. Drinking starts now!"

~ ~ ~

"Shit you guys…you guys. No you're girls. So you girls! That sounds weird but anyway-" Vic hiccuped, "You girls are fucking chaaamps!" He slurred, his voice cracking on the last word. I looked at him and giggled. I downed the last of a cup that was in my hand.

"That was the twins' tenth!" Jaime yelled.

Ashley giggled, "Beat that, Fuent-fuent-fuentesshesh."

Mike huffed and took a deep breath, downing the brothers' eleventh glass. Vic downed one too, making it 12 to 10. I took another one, grabbing it out of Jaime's hand as did Ash. It was 12-12, as Jaime announced. Mike looked at me and then blew up his cheeks, making a baloon-face just at the same time as Vic.

I looked at Ash, going to high-five her for victory and then a wave of nausea hit me and all four of us, Vic, Mike, Ash, and I, doubled over and threw up. We all looked up at eachother as everyone else let out a round of ews and Jaime announced, "TIE!"

I groaned and then hiccuped. Tony handed me a bottle of water and I nodded at him, taking a swig and then spitting it out in the sink. I gave the water to my twin, who was wipping her mouth on a towel. I looked at Vic and Mike. Apparently even Whiskeyhands had a limit. Nice to know.

"Fuck, you guys are small! How…How…how…how…how…" Mike repeated over and over.

Tony slapped Mike across the face, "Get a grip on yourself, man! Stop fucking repeating 'how'!"

Mike slapped Tony back, getting into a little drunkard bitch fit. "Oi! Girls! Stop slapping eachother. Vic is acting more manly than you right now!" I yelled. Vic scoffed at me and giggled. "Victor! Don't make me take that statement back, grown men don’t giggle!"

Mike started giggling from his position on the floor, leaning against Ash's legs. I looked down at him and he grabbed my leg, pulling me down next to him. "You know what this meaaaaaaans?" He drawled, whiping his mouth. I held my head, that alcohol was getting to me and I was feeling very dizzy. I nodded at him and then rested my head against his shoulder, "That I get to sleep with you!" He exclaimed, his voice going up two octaves, "And you!" He pointed at Ash, his voice getting even higher.

Ash laughed and sat down next to Mike, landing with a hard, drunken thump. "Fuck! Ow! Motherfucker!" She yelled, hitting Mike's shoulder. He looked at her and squeaked "What did I do!" at her. She hit him again and then scratched her head, "Nothing, actually. But I have to fuck you now. Gross."

I looked across Mike at my sister, "At least you'll be drunk again. I mean you probably don't remember last time. His skinny, naked body trying to spoon with me afterwards is still haunting me when I close my eyes." I shuddered and Mike looked at me in shock.

"I did not…fuck- Fuck you." He smiled creepily, "Actually, I do get to fuck you. Both of you. Can I get you both at the same time?" He asked, putting his hands on either of our inner thighs. We pulled away simentaniously. "Guess not," He huffed.

"Remember you guys have to announce my manliness to the whole venue tonight!" Vic chimed in. I laughed and Ash started sputtering, spitting her water out of her mouth and onto Mike's jeans. He scoffed and she started laughing harder. Vic giggled and I rolled my eyes, "In minimal clothing! With straight faces!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah Precious. You also have to sing a Jeffree Star song to about a thousand kids."

Mike and him looked at eachother in dread, "Oh shit."

~ ~ ~

"Hello Sacramentooooo!" Vic's chipmunk voice shouted into the microphone. "It is so good to be here with you guys! Are you guys enjoying the show!?"

The crowd screamed in response. Me and Ash stood on the side of the stage, where the crowd could see us if they were in the right position. Scene girls kept glaring and I kept laughing. The crowd quieted down and I backed up into Oli and pulled Ash back into Curtis, who were behind us. More scene girls glared and I shouted "I LOVE YOU VIC!" At the top of my lungs.

Vic looked into the crowd, trying to find whoever said it, and smirked a little, "I love you too but we should see other people." Me and the entirety of the venue started laughing. It quieted down again as Vic tried to say something to the crowd until Ash screamed out, "OH VIC, FUCK ME PLEASE!"

Curtis laughed and looked between us, "Are you guys drunk?"

I giggled and Ash looked up at him and then stepped back to where we were visible, "Only a little."

Jaime started speaking into the mic and Vic looked at me, complete dread filling his face. I smiled maliciously as him and Mike got up and walked towards backstage, where me and Ash handed each of them the girliest, lacey nighties we had. Mike had hot pink and Vic had a dark pink one. Their legs were fully exposed and I laughed until I cried. Ash pushed the boys out onto the stage, receiving hoots and cat calls. Jaime had just explained the whole bet situation and they were ready to start singing.

Vic took his mic bashfully and Mike took Jaime's, both of them glaring at me and my sister. "So uh," Vic started, "You guys just heard the stupid bet story. Damn ties." Mike repeated 'damn ties' into the mic, under his breath. "So yeah, I guess we have to do this."

Mike smirked, "Sorry we're not as sexy as Jeffree Star."

Matty walked out onto the stage and took Mike's normal spot on drums and started the beat, Tony and Jaime following. I turned my camera on and stepped forward, so me and Ash were on the stage and wiped my eyes, I was still crying from laughing so hard. "Get on with it, bitches!" Ash screamed, her voice shirll.

"I'll give you Dairy Queen pink dreams, tongue all on your ice cream. Lips gleam, plates clean. Preteen submarine." Vic started, his voice dropping to a transvestite-deep lisping voice. Mike continued, "Drippin' down your ice cream cone, rhinestone. Hormones. Enter my construction zone, make me moan, danger prone."

Mike started dancing and dropped down to his knees and shimmied around. I had to clutch onto my sister to keep from falling into the crowd. Everyone was in tears laughing. They continued singing and it reminded me of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, seeing very tall, skinny Mike in heels and lingerie. He was like the modern version of Dr. Frank. Jaime moaned into the microphone at the right moment, like in the song, and I just about died.

Vic screamed, "I wanna S your D!"

"I wanna L your V!" Mike screamed back.

Ash looked at me, "Did you know Vic had a vagina? Wow." She said, regarding Mike's statement. She shook her head, looking at Vic, "He's so womanly."

Mike started moaning out the words. It killed me how into this they got. " Sliddin' down the pole, swallow it whole, flood control- always on patrol. Let's take a stroll into your hole. On cruise control...Now pay the toll!"

Mike walked over towards me and Ash, and pulled us onto the stage completely. I looked at Ash and shrugged and we both started dancing at the same time. The guys in the crowd hooted and I threw my head back and laughed as Vic pointed at me and Ash, "I want pants dropping, slow fucking, floor mopping right now."

The song and dance continued, Mike moving over and grinding on my sister and I. I took his mic, "Pierce The Veils for dinner?" Ash finished, "We'll give you Pierce The Veils for dinner bitch!" Jaime moaned into the microphone again as Vic and Mike ended the song, "Open up your thighs, show me the surprise!"

The crowd erupted in laughter and Vic and Mike looked at each other and ran off stage in a hurry to get changed. I walked off stage with my sister and stood in front of Curtis, who Ash and I had previously dubbed our new best friend. Oli put his arm around Ash and Mike came back out, dressed normally, and pushed Oli with his shoulder. Pierce The Veil finished their set and we made our way to the merch table after Bring Me The Horizon played their set.

~ ~ ~

Ash took off her jacket and then I did mine. We stepped on the PTV merch table, and I yelled out, "Oi!" at the top of my lungs, gaining the attention of all the kids in the room. The guys whistled at my sister and I. I looked at my twin, and then down at myself, we were wearing a bra and the new PTV booty shorts. "So, I'm Talia!"

"And I'm Ash!"

The crowd looked up at us and some even waved. I laughed. This was pathetic. "We have an announcement." The crowd looked at us expectantly. I centered myself and took a deep breath, trying my hardest not to start laughing. Vic coughed from next to us and Ash counted to three and then we both recited, "Victor Fuentes, here," We pointed at Vic who smiled smugly, "Is the manliest of men!" I bit my lip so I wouldn’t laugh, "His pink sweater is merely the product of his manliness and how comfortable he is in his own skin!" We shouted as Ash and I lifted up Vic's pink jacket, "He is the epitome of man and can make any girl orgasm..." I coughed under my breath 'right' and Vic flicked my calf. I glared down at him and he grinned. Ash and I looked back at the crowd and delivered our finishing line, "He is not precious, he is hardcore! Hardcore we say!"

We jumped off the table and put our jackets back on. Mike sauntered up behind us and put his arms around our shoulders, his hands wandering. "My turn, twins."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahahahahahahahahahah hahaha
Oh lord, imagine Vic & Mike really singing that song. HAHAHAHA
Your turn twin!