Navigate Me

No Threeways, Only FORCEsomes.

Wait, did he honestly think we were going to fuck him at once? My sister and I were NOT down for threesomes. Only forcesomes, but that was a whole other story. I slapped his hand away. "Which one do you want first, you're not getting both of us and dude, we shouldn't be betting with ourselves...Oh well, at least I'm drunk." I muttered attacking Mike into a fierce battle of lips. It was like a battle of epic proportions. When he started getting into it, I pushed him away and chuckled. Talia laughed and brought him into a kiss. Mike's hands started wondering her body and she pulled away. Mike groaned and looked back at me. I shook my head. "Pick one." We stated at the same time.

"In a minute." Mike's voice was husky. He grabbed me and rammed me up against the wall and started kissing me again. Holy shit, the asshole can kiss. I started to move my hands thru his hair when he pulled away and smirked, then walked back over to Talia and began to kiss her like he just did me. Mike's a ho, goddamn. I walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. "So, since you want Talia, I'm going to go drink some more!" I exclaimed planting another kiss on him and spinning on my heel. No threeways.

-----------------------------

"Shit! That was the best ever! I can die happy now." Mike sighed in content, pulling Talia and I closer... The alcohol was wearing off and I stared at my sister.

"I can't believe we just did that." We said to each other. Mike did his pedo laugh and I groaned. I don't even know how he did convince us to do this, I know more alcohol was involved and his very very persuasive lips.

"Can, I maybe get a picture?" Mike asked grabbing his pants and pulling out his cell phone. I shrieked and fell out of the bed in the RV, pulling a sheet with me as Talia started beating Mike with her fist. The back part of sleeping compartment opened to reveal Vic with his eyes closed bouncing about singing Amy Winehouse's song 'Rehab.'

"They tried to maaaake me goooooo to rehaaaaaaaaaaab!" Vic sang his little heart out. I looked up at him and started cracking up to myself as Talia paused punching Mike.

"What did you say Vic?" Talia asked and snickered.

"I said noooooooo, noooo, nooo!" Talia and I broke into giggles as Vic finally noticed a presence other than himself in the room.

"Ash, why are you always on the floor?" I glared and he looked at Talia. "And Tals, why are you always naked?" Talia threw a pillow at him.

"Don't call me Tals!" She hissed.

"Everyone calls you Tals." Vic countered.

"Only Ash can get away with it though Precious." Talia snapped back.

"Don't call me Precious!" Vic exclaimed.

"Everyone calls you Precious." Talia countered.

"Only you call me Precious." Vic's eyes narrowed.

"Like I said... Everyone... At least, everyone that's important." Talia smirked in triumph.

"Hey! I call him Precious too!" I announced pointing a finger from Talia to Vic. Vic looked from me, to Talia, to Mike and something clicked.

"Oh! God! You guys didn't! Holy shit! I can't believe you pulled that off Mike. Wait till Jaime hears this. Oh god." Vic rushed out slowly backing out of the back then full on sprinting to the RV door. I looked at Mike and Talia with a questioning look. Talia shrugged and Mike was still grinning. I rolled my eyes.

"Jaime's our den mother man, he's going to be pissed." I muttered looking around the floor for something to throw on. "Seriously though, why am I always on the floor?" Talia chuckled and got up and away from Mike who started pouting. Just as Talia and I were putting on clothes, Jaime and Tony busted through the door. Tony with an amused expression, Jaime's face was one of shock.

"Shame on you twins! What did I tell you about drinking?!" Jaime shook a finger at us as we rolled our eyes. "Am I going to have to show you two a picture of a diseased liver? Do you want liver failure, a black liver?" Jaime scolded.

"Okay, first of all, isn't it a black lung? And that's from smoking. We do not smoke." I started to explain.

"Except to look cool." Talia cut it.

"Yes, we occasionally smoke cigarettes to look cool." I joked back. "Besides, if our livers are going to be fucked up. At least we can give each other another one. We're twins. We have that ability. Secondly, Red Bulls fuck up your system to homez. So you can't really say shit. Hyper motherfucker." I mumbled the last part and put my shirt over my head. Talia mirrored my actions as Mike's pout became even more defined.

"Why do you guys have to go get clothed? I like you with as less clothing as possible." Mike said in his creepy Whiskeyhands voice as I jumped back on him and started punching his shoulder. After a few seconds of me giving Mike some proper bruises, two hands wrapped around my waist lifting me off of Mike. Just as I was about to round on my sister I saw her getting pulled off of Mike by Tony.

"Dammit, Hymen! He's an asshole!" I groaned rolling around in his arms.

"Are you going to stop hitting him twins?" Jaime asked, amusement lighting his eyes. Talia and I sighed. "Fine." We both stated. I turned around in Jaime's arms, "Never let me drink around Mike ever again. Deal?" I asked holding out my pinky. Jaime laughed and held out his. "Deal." I gave him a quick hug and grabbed Talia's hand and walked out of the back room toward our own bunks and clothes for the new day. Talia and I got ready to go start our day of selling merch and basically being Pierce The Veil's bitch. After the show, Talia and I were packing everything up while I'm sure the guys were partying.

"Sit your sexy ass down and watch you ass get killed, now." I said in a lisp as I was folding a shirt up and placing it back into the bin. Chad and Talia both let out laughs and continued quoting lines from Pineapple Express. Every day we always quote a movie until basically every line has been said. "I'm going to go call my girl, you guys can put the rest of this up, right?" Chad asked as he started walking away.

"Since you're walking away, yeah. I think we got it." Talia yelled, struggling with a full bin of shirts. Chad had walked away, not even listening to our answer and I went to go help Talia pick up the bin so she wouldn't yknow, die. Talia and I were putting the bin in the trailer when we both let out a similar shriek as arms wrapped themselves around our frames. I turned around and was face to face with Mike as Tony was holding onto Talia. Talia looked smitten and I slapped the fuck out of Mike.

"Owww! What the fuck?!" Mike hissed, holding onto his cheek.

"I told you, I don't like getting snuck up on. Asshole." I hissed back and pushed him off of me and walked back to the other bins to grab one. I was struggling with a bin full of hoodies when the neurotic Jaime picked up the bin for me. I cooed at him. "Awh, Jaimito. I can do it myself."

"Don't worry, I got it." Jaime smiled and I followed him over to the trailer. "So, how much did you guys sale tonight?"

"Heaps, for real. More than the past few nights combined." I answered, stretching.

"Sweeeeeet." Jaime exclaimed all excited. "Do you want to go and get something to eat? I'm hungry." Jaime patted his stomach after he placed the bin down.

"You only want me to come because you're scared to be alone." I laughed shoving his shoulder.

"Only somewhat, plus I want your company." Jaime said in his lisp and wrapped an arm around me shoulders. Awh, he's too cute!

"Okay, I'm pretty hungry too. Let me just tell Talia." I said pulling out my phone. I texted Tals and told her I was going to get something to eat with Jaime and she texted me back saying she was going to watch a movie with Tony because Mike went off with a 16 year old. Mike's a whore. "Okay, let's go Jaimito!" I said bounding back over and hooking my arms with his.
-----------------

"Bitch! Stop throwing fries at me!" I shrieked picking up my tray and covering my face so I wouldn't keep getting pelted with fries.

"Fine, I'll stop." Jaime laughed, I lowered the tray and glared at him. He was pouting and holding up his hands in surrender. I laid my tray down and smiled sweetly at him. I then picked up a fry and dipped it in ketchup, I slowly pretended to take it up to my lips when I then threw it at Jaime and it landed on his cheek. It dropped down to his tray and his eyes and mouth widened in shock. I smiled in triumph and dipped another fry in ketchup and plopped it into my mouth. Jaime pointed at his cheek and I laughed.

"Not funny! How am I going to get this off man?" Jaime was still pouting.

"You're finger, a napkin, my mouth. You choose." I joked throwing a napkin at him.

"I choose your mouth instead." He mumbled twirling a fry around, looking down. I got up and leaned across the table and looked in his face before I kissed his cheek and wiped off the ketchup. I sat back down and stared at him before I started fidgeting around. Before Jaime and I got back to the RV, it was safe to say we were pretty much all over each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahahh.. Funniest story to write ever.

I love you talia:]

read, comment, subscribe!