Navigate Me

MTFBD2K9!

Mike stood in shock, apparently taken a back that I called him a 'chimp fucking bastard.' He looked from Talia and I before he snapped his mouth shut again. "That's what I fucking thought." I hissed, sending him a glare and then looking at Tony who was inching closer to us, incase we decided to beat the fuck out of Mike again. Chad looked at my sister and I then to Mike as if thinking 'don't fuck with them.'

"Baby A, seriously. Not worth it." Chad muttered picking up a bin of merch. I sighed, then straightened up.

"Actually Chad, it pretty much is." I got up, looked Mike straight in the face, he took a step back. "You think you're a big man, calling us out when you sleep with anything with tits? By pushing my sister around? By spitting in our faces. Well you know what big man? I think you're fucking scum and worthless, so I just fucking dare you to say another goddamn thing about Talia and I. I hope you die in a fucking fire, asshole." I then spit in his face and punched him in his other eye with as much force as I could muster. I then kneed him in his groin. Mike fell over and I clenched and unclenched my fist, really wanting to get all my frustrations out on him. "Now you know what it's like to get beat up, does it make you feel good? Huh asshole?! What, you can't talk now?!" I screamed at him as Talia wrapped her arms around my waist. "I've been bruised and battered my whole life, you don't know anything about us! You know fucking nothing." I whimpered as I collapsed back into my twin. She stared in shock as everyone around us stared at us because of my outburst. I finally started crying and looked up at her in shock, we never cry. Ever and I can't believe this guy got us to break down. I spotted Jaime, just staring at me and I got scared and quickly stood up from Talia.

"Go, it's okay. We can go for a walk." Talia whispered into my ear when she noticed me staring back at Jaime. "We need to clean this up, you busted open your hand." Talia said as blood dripped down to the ground. I looked down and sighed. "Not really anything new, is it?" I asked as I clenched my hand again and looked at Mike.

"Now, if you'd be as so kind as not to be an asshole ever again, I'm sure we can play nice again." I said, finally calm after I got out everything I needed to.

"You're oddly calm." Mike groaned, staring up at me.

"I'm not angry anymore. I said what I needed and did what I needed. Don't make me do it again. I'm going for a walk." I explained then segwayed. Walking past Jaime, Tony and Chad. I thought Talia was following behind me but when I was pulled into Jaime's soft/cuddly form I knew she was not. I looked up at him as he brushed some hair out of my face.

"Jaime... What are you doing?" I asked, trying to get our of his grasp.

"About to tell you something if you'll let me." He laughed pulling me closer. I sighed, but nodded.

"I broke up with Ashley a few days ago. I like you, I have since the day I met you. I broke up with her for you." Jaime announced as my mouth dropped. He laughed and tapped under my chin with his finger. I snapped my mouth shut and just stared at him.

"So, I'm not a homewrecker?" I asked, not able to think of anything else. Jaime laughed and kissed me. I barely kissed back when he pulled away.

"No, you're not a homewrecker, now come on. We seriously need to stop your hand from bleeding and make sure Mike didn't lose his balls or anything." Jaime said taking my uninjured hand and tugging me into him. I snickered and followed him back to the RV.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since the Mike Tall-Fuentes Beat Down 09 incident and Talia and I were currently sitting on a couch in the back, cuddled into each other just resting and talking. Mike had been avoiding us, as we had been avoiding him. We had that boy scared out of his fucking mind. I quite enjoyed it, everytime he'd see us or pass us, I'd hiss or something and he'd scurry away. It was amusing, at least to me. Vic and Chad walked into the back and saw us, Vic bounded over and fell on top of my sister and I which caused me to groan.

"Dammit Precious!" I sighed pushing him over, completely on Talia. "Hey, what the fuck?! I don't want him crushing me either!" Talia shrieked pushing Vic to the floor. Vic looked up off of the floor and glared at us. "For being so damn tiny, you're fucking heavy. I bet it's all your manliness." I said in a sarcastic manner. "Oh yeah, the epicness that is his manly pink sweater. It's simply too much for us to handle!" Talia finished my rant, as we always tend to do. Mike and Jaime laughed from across the room, mine and Talia's attention averted to the corner. Mike straightened up and took up the stick up his ass defense mode and Jaime just smiled his big goofy grin at us.

"Hey boo." Jaime laughed at me when I quirked my eyebrow.

"Jaimito, whatcha doing?" I asked letting out a laugh.

"Watching you two, throw Precious onto the floor." I laughed as Vic threw a pillow at Jaime.

"Dammit twins! You got everyone calling me precious now!" Vic huffed. Talia and I started cooing at him. "That's because you are precious, Precious. Don't be ashamed, that's a very good nickname." Talia said pinching at his cheek. Vic giggled while Mike and I let out a snort. Talia and I both looked back at Mike, he realized he did something wrong and his eyes slightly widened in terror. Talia and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"You're off the hook." Talia and I stated at the same time. Jaime and Vic looked from us to Mike and back again.

"Wh-what?" Mike stuttered out.

"We'll be your friend again if you'll be nice. And never..." Talia started. "And we mean NEVER fucking treat us like that again, or ever go on another tangent like that again or we'll kick your ass!" I continued. "Again." Talia and I both finished. We stood up and walked over towards Mike, he very carefully stood up. Talia attacked him with a hug and I rolled my eyes. When he went to get a hug from me, I pretended to pull back my hand and he flinched. I smirked in triumph when his eyes closed and I gave him a quick hug. His eyes opened in shock since I didn't hug him and I full on giggled.

"WOO! New toy." I exclaimed while pretending to punch him again. He flinched again and I laughed. He frowned at me and I high fived Jaime, then tackled him into a hug. I sat on Jaime's lap and gave him a kiss. He pulled back shocked. I apparently had never kissed him in front of everyone before.

"Whuut?" I asked.

"I thought you said you didn't want to upset anyone by being together?" Jaime asked confused.

"Whatever. If Mike wants to be a douche about you and I then I'll be happy to kick his ass again. He really shouldn't be considering him and Talia are like, the perfect lanky couple." I stated matter of factly. Talia socked me in the arm and I pouted. "Not fucking cool." I muttered rubbing my arm. "That's fucking twin abuse!" I accused pointing my finger at her. She rolled her eyes and plopped down on the sofa we started off on.

"Go make out with your boyfriend." She said.

"Maybe I just might!" I exclaimed standing up and tugging on Jaime's hand. Vic started giggling on the floor and I busted into laughter. "Oh Precious. How you amuse me!" I walked over and gave my twin a hug then whispered "Remember, when you suck Mike off later, use a condom. You don't want a cold sore." Talia's expression was priceless, before it turned into one of fury and I ran like the fucking wind!
♠ ♠ ♠
Supergay. Talia's chapters are always better.

your turn twinny<3

comment/subscribe.