Navigate Me

S-T-R-I-P!

"Can't handle, can't handle it! Damn that girl, she's scandalous!" Talia and I sang dancing on top of the merch booth, attracting more people to sell to.

"If we get over 300 dollars tonight, we'll get a boy in one of the bands to S-T-R-I-P!" We announced after our little performance. I looked to the side and saw Jaime shaking his head repeatedly. If we couldn't find anyone else, I know I'd make him do it. A flood of 12-16 year old girls came rushing at our booth, even a couple of guys. This was going to be an interesting event, let me tell you.

"PLEASE MAKE TWO LINES! AND IF YOU KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN, YOU PICK THEM FUCKERS BACK UP OR WE WON'T SELL YOU ANYTHING!" I screamed, jumping down to start taking the orders. Since Talia was the tall one, she was the one dealing with the merch that was hanging up.

"Is it true that you guys are dating Vic?" One girl asked as we were handing over a medium Wall t-shirt. We both busted into laughter.

"No, neither one of us are dating Precious." I announced, almost choking from the laughter. She gave us a glare and looked towards her friend.

"Well, that's your loss isn't it! He's gorgeous and I'm going to marry him." The girl announced snatching up the shirt and her change.

"Yeah, good luck with that!" Talia yelled at her retreating back.

"HEY WAIT MOTHERFUCKER! No tip?!" I screamed, showing her the middle finger as she turned to face us. As of lately, we've been getting a lot of talk about us. Some pretty absurd rumors for sure, some, actually not too far off basis. They at least have down that one of us, or both of us have slept with Mike. But not like that's a real big feat to begin with. No seriously, it's not big if you get what I'm saying.

"Can I have a Monster Hoodie?" A guy around our age asked.

"Sure, it's 35 bucks. What size?" Talia asked leaning down to dig through one of the boxes.

"Large." Talia's hand popped up with a hoodie and I handed it to the boy and grabbed his money. I gave him back his change but he just put it in the tip jar.

"A nice tip for two lovely ladies." We both rolled our eyes and I yelled out 'next!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last band Thursday was about to go on and we had made over 700 dollars that night in merch. It was time to get our end of the deal. We left the new guy Ryan in charge of merch as we went in search of a guy in a band. "Who should we get to strip?" Talia asked, linking her arm with me.

"Well, in my own non biased opinion. I say Jaime." I sent her a smirk.

"Oh yeah, totally unbiased." Talia laughed and rolled her eyes. "We could always get Mike."

"Yes, because that wasn't a biased opinion on your part. And I think pretty much everyone has seen him practically naked anyways. Oli?" I asked.

"No, they've seen that too. But he'd be a better suggestion I'd imagine. We could ask Vic. I mean, not like he gets much action anyway." Talia suggested.

"True, but he'd probably just get yelled at to grow some balls again." I answered, chuckling at the sad memory of a couple nights ago. We finally found all of the boys in the backstage 'green' room area and decided to make an announcement.

"YO GENTS AND PRECIOUS!" Talia started off, Vic started to pout but everyone else gave us their full attention. "We made a deal with the crowd tonight that if we sold 300 dollars in merch, we'd get one of you guys to STRIP. We made 700 dollars. I do believe this calls for a celebration, ya'll can eat tonight. So, who'd like to volunteer?" Jaime kept shaking his no so I sent him a kiss but he only smiled and continued mouthing 'NO'.

"I'll do it." Matt K volunteered himself, looking a wee bit too excited. Talia and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Okay, so if no one volunteers, I guess we'll just have to force two of you to do it." I stated, looking at all of our candidates.

"I said, I'd do it!" Matt K exclaimed, looking at everyone else for back up.

"Why two?! It was originally one!" Jaime shrieked.

"Because, no one volunteered." Talia said matter of factly. "Besides, we made 700 dollars. That's double the amount we asked for, so that calls for two guys! Simple math. God, HiMe, seriously." I walked over to Jaime and hugged him.

"So, you made us strip before at the merch booth. Will you do this, please? You don't have to take off your boxers, only I get to view that." I whispered up into his ear. I was fairly aware that Talia was at Mike's side probably doing the same. Jaime made a grunting sound but I knew it was just him giving in.

"God dammit, that's not fair Ash. But alright fine." Jaime conceded and I threw my arms up in triumph.

"Apparently I'm doing it too, dude." Mike said walking next to Jaime.

"You're not doing anything, you always are in your underwear anyway. This isn't a big deal to you, douche." I wrapped my arms back around Jaime and cuddled into him. "Don't be sad, I'll strip for you later." I gave him a quick kiss and went back to my twin.

"Alright boys, let's get to stripping!" I somewhat catcalled.

"Did somebody say something about stripping?" Tom Sykes mumbled, stumbling into the green room.

"Mike and Jaime lost a bet, they have to strip in front of the kids at the merch booth." Talia told Tom, who was looking around the room, amused at everything and absolutely pissed drunk.

"Fuck it, let's do it. I'm down!" Tom slurred, starting to take of his shirt. Talia and I both started tripping over each other with our giggles.

"Easy, 'ere tiger. Wait 'til you're in the right area first." Oli, Tom's older brother laughed, shoving his shirt back over his head. We led the guys out of the room and back to the merch area, without actually getting stopped or the boys mauled.

"GIRLS!" I started to announce to the crowd. "AND ONE BOY!" Talia acknowledged the one random guy in the awaiting crowd. "WE ARE HONORED TO PRESENT YOU WITH STRIPFEST 2K9!" We announced in our best sports announcer voices. "YOUR SPECIAL GUESTS TONIGHT ARE MIKE 'I LIKE TO MOVE IT' FUENTES, TOM ' THE TORNADO' SYKES AND JAIME 'I'D RATHER BE ANYWHERE ELSE THAN HERE' PRECIADO! Please give them your undivided attention!" I finished my little introduction and ran to the iPod dock and plugged in my dance play list. She My Cherry Pie started blasting and everyone started catcalling and urging the guys to get undressed. Tom and Mike were easily the most comfortable, granted Tom would definitely regret this in the morning, he was at least enjoying himself now. I started to feel a little guilty for Jaime because he looked so uncomfortable, poor babe. I jumped up on the table and ran up behind Jaime and started moving Jaime's arms about. Talia quickly caught on and followed my actions.

"Come on! We gotta getcha loose!" Talia laughed bobbing around Jaime, causing him to laugh and relax. Talia then moved on to Mike and started dancing with him, man. Kids were going to get a kick out of this on the interweb. I was still behind Jaime, but he turned his head around to look at me. I mouthed 'you can do this' and he nodded and started to get into it. He took off his shirt and started twirling it in the air. Everyone started screaming and I started laughing and went and jumped down into the crowd in front of him. He threw his shirt at me and I caught it and pulled out a twenty out of my pocket and stuck in his pants as joke. He started blushing crimson but kept dancing around with the other guys. Tom was already down to his boxers, which he was now currently trying to take off but Mike and Oli had a firm grasp on his hands. That was when two scene fucks jumped on the bench, trying to go after Jaime. FUCK THAT! I jumped onto the bench and pushed one of them off. The other one was trying to get her hand in Jaime's pants, he had a look of horror on his face, trying to slap her away.

Talia saw my dilemma and let go of Mike and went up behind the girl and pushed her into the crowd.

"ALRIGHT BITCHES! SHOW'S OVER!" Talia yelled as we started pushing the guys off the bench into the either direction.

"Okay, I'm not going to say I told you so." Jaime started to say pulling his pants up. "But next time, get someone else babe." I nodded in agreement as we all made a mad dash to get out of the venues. I looked to Talia and we both made a mental note never to suggest striping ever again. You know, unless in private.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's been forever. But here you guys go, an update:]