Navigate Me

No, That's Just Her Face.

When Jaime and I got to the RV, Tony was hanging out with his girlfriend who I was introduced to. Her name was Paxton and she was ridiculously cute and nice. We hung out in the RV for a little while, basically long enough for Paxton and I to become instant friends and also long enough for her to give me a Juice. And for those of you who don't know what Juice is, it's this energy alcoholic drink. Basically it tastes like monster and beer mixed together. It's actually really good and it's 9.9% alcohol. So, that mixed on top of the Mango Malibu Rum means Ashley was pretty much drunk. Jaime, Tony, Pax and I all made our way back to where we had left Vic, Mike and my sister but when we showed up Mike and Talia were both gone.

"Heyyyyyyyyy Veeeektor. Where's Tals?" I slurred looking around. He was surrounded by more ridiculous scene kids with stupid hair! Vic looked around and shrugged.

"She probably went to go look for you." Vic answered and continued signing things and snapping photos with the fans. I groaned and bounded back over to Jaime.

"My twin is missing and my head hurts. And that one girl is glaring at me." I tugged on his arm and his head shot towards the corner where the girl was glaring.

"Oh, that's Ashley." Jaime stated.

"Nooooooo. I'm Ashley..." I said quirking my eyebrow.

"Yes, but that's Ashley too. She's my girlfriend." I made an '0' with my mouth and nodded. I then waved at her, her scowl was even more dominant than before.

"I don't think she likes me homez." I said turning with wide eyes back to Jaime.

"No, that's just... Her face." Jaime said patting my head.

"AHAHA! Did you just say that's just her face? Man, classy boyfriend." Pax exclaimed turning towards Jaime and me. "Anyway.." She said after she recovered. "What does your sister look like, I'll help you try and find her."

"She looks like me. Only three inches taller, she has a nose ring and um.. Yeaaah." I explained raising one hand above my head and tapping my nose with the other hand.

"Trust me, you'll know who her sister is when you see her." Vic said walking back over towards us. "By the way, what happened to you?" He asked, amused at my tipsy behavior.

"Mango Malibu Rum and Juice. Oh yeah." I said. Clearly amused with just myself.

"Oh god. Nice." Vic laughed tapping my shoulder.

"Okay, so I'm going to go look for Talsy. Bye guys!" I exclaimed giving Vic a quick hug, then I basically hug attacked Jaime and gave Tony a quick hug and ran back over to Pax. "Come on Paxyyy! Let's go find Talsy!"

"If you promise to never call me Paxy again, I will help you find your sister." Pax's eyes were narrowed.

"Deal!" I said putting my mustache finger over my mouth. She laughed and grabbed a hold of my hand. We looked through the crowds of people, backstage, every where basically and still couldn't find Talia anywhere.

"Why don't we go look by the RV?" Paxton suggested.

"Okay, but I don't know why she'd be there or why she isn't answer her phone." I'm pretty sure I was frowning and stumbling around, but whatever. We were walking from the backstage area to make it to the bus area when we ran into Mike. I literately accidentally ran into him. "Fucking-a MIKE! Do you wear a metal vest under your shirts? Jesus, your chest is hard!" I groaned rubbing my forehead. Mike smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist. Mike bent down and whispered in my ear.

"Didn't we play this game already? We already established that my chest was not the only hard thing here. You back for seconds already?" I stared up at him, what the fuck is he going on about?

"Umm, since you've got her, I'm going to go and hang out with Tony. Help her find her sister, kay?" Pax asked Mike.

"I'll help her find something." Mike did his 'ah ha' laugh and I furrowed my eyebrows. What the fuck? I waved at Paxton and she scampered off. I pushed myself away from Mike and rubbed my temples.

"You're a freak." I muttered walking, okay more like stumbling away from him. I felt a pair of lanky arms wrap around my frame as a pair of lips attacked my neck. I let out a muffled squeak and turned around. "What are you doing?!" I asked, eyes wide.

"This." Mike simply said before his lips were on mine. I don't know if it was the alcohol or if I was just being a hormonal teen, whatever it was. I was totally into this. I let Mike's lips and tongue explore my mouth, I also let him bring me to the RV and I also let him remove my clothes. At this particular moment, I totally forgot or you know, didn't care that I hadn't found my sister. Mike Fuentes ftw.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short and epicly fails but I'm going out and I had to hurry and finish it:]

Your turn babygirl!