Navigate Me

Too Legit To Quit

I groaned and pulled an unfamilliar pillow over my head, trying to go back to sleep. It felt too early to be away and my head was pounding. I heard humming and mumbled for Ash to shut the fuck up. The humming stopped and I smiled sleepily and content. I pulled the covers over me tightly and quickly realized I was naked and the bed I was in was definatley not mine. Someone peeked their head through what seemed like a curtain. I still had no clue where I was and I was reluctant to open my eyes.

When I did, I came face to face with Vic Fuentes, who screamed in my face. I screamed back and hit my head against a hard wall. I realized I was in Pierce The Veil's bunk and everything from last night came flooding back to me. I had fucked Mike Fuentes. Great, I probably had some sort of sexually transmitted disease now. Vic backed out and pulled the curtain back all the way, "Why the hell are you in my bed, Talia! Why are you naked! Why are you in my bed naked, Talia!" He paused and looked around the visibly empty bunk room, "Shit! Did we have uh, did we have sex? Because that would be terrible. I have a girlfriend, well sort of. But shit!"

I sat up, keeping the sheet around my body, "No, Vic I didn’t fuck you, don’t worry. I fucked the other Fuentes."

Vic looked at me, confused. "No you didn’t."

"Yes I did."

"No, you didn’t." He argued, crossing his arms like a three year old.

"Yes I did, I did!"

Vic shook his head, "You did not. Your sister did!"

I laughed, "No, my sister didn’t fuck Mike, I did."

Vic scratched his head, looking confused. That boy was going to hurt himself from thinking too hard one of these days. "You're Talia, aren't you?" He asked, and I nodded. He bit his lip, "Then what the fuck, I saw Mike and Ash walk over here together last night. Like, she's in his bunk right now. I swear."

I narrowed my eyes at him and pulled on a hoodie that was on the bed next to me. I guessed it was Vic's because it was characteristically pink. I let the sheet come off me, now that I was covered. Vic lead me across the bunk compartment and pulled back the sheets, to show my sleeping twin, also naked. "What the hell?" I murmered and shook her away, "Ash!"

My win groaned and swatted at me with her left hand. I ducked and she hit Vic instead, who cussed. Ash woke up at the sound of Vic's voice, realizing we werent alone or at home and sat up. I covered Vic's eyes so he wouldn’t visually molest my sister and told her to cover up. She looked at me wide eyed, then to Vic, "Holy shit, Tals! Did you sleep with Vic?" She asked, grasping the covers and pulling them over herself.

"No, dumbass. I slept with the other Fuentes, but we apparently did it in Vic's bed. Classy, eh?"

Ash stared at me, gaping. "No you didn’t." She squeaked and looked down at herself and her surroundings, then at me and Vic clawing at my hand that was still covering his eyes. I dropped it abruptly, causing him to poke himself in the eye and cuss again. "Shit, you did, huh. So did I!"

Instead of reacting like a normal human being and being insulted and completely disgusted, I broke out into an intense case of the giggles. "We both fucked him?" I gasped from laughing so hard, "In the same night?"

Ash added in on my laughing spree, cackling, "Oh shit, thank god it was you and not some other hoe I could have caught something from!" She looked at me, something clicking in her head, "Ohhhhh! That’s why Mike was all 'I thought we played this game before, blah blah blah, back for seconds already?' Huh?"

I laughed, "Oh my god, he said that? He is the epitome of smooth."

Ash rolled her eyes, "Only not really."

"Or is he?" I questioned.

"No, he's definatley not." Ash and I stated at the same time. Vic stared at both of us, wide eyed. My twin and I continued laughing hysterically. I sent Vic to get Ash a shirt to wear and he brought back one of Mike's 'Whiskeyhands' shirts. I laughed as Ash slipped it on. We both mirrored one of the Fuentes brothers. I linked arms with my sister, "What do you say we go find Mike?"

Vic, Ash, and I walked into the main bus compartment together. We could see Mike's lanky body in the kitchen. He was dressed in nothing but those unisex American Apparel boy cut tighty-whitey underwear. I couldn’t help but giggle. As we walked closer, I heard him singing, "Navigate me through your body, navigate me! Navigate me through your body, navigate- I love-" Mike did a hair flip, "The way-" he did a shimmy, "You tug on top of me! So navigate me through your body!" Mike danced around a little more, Vic, Ash and I all dying in silent giggles as he continued dancing and singing to himself, quite off key, "I'm creeping your way and these sheets aren't stopping me!"

That boy was going to become a rapist, I was sure of it. Vic reached out to tap his brother on the shoulder but I stopped him as Mike began to belt the song at the top of his lungs, "Cause a mind on a mission with enough ammunition and the right proposition is a mind that you might set free! 'Cause a mind on a missioooon-" Mike sang, holding a loaf of bread as a mic, "With enough ammunitiooooooon and the proper position is a mind that you just set free!" He wiggled around in a circle, singing "I love the way you tug on top of me...WHAT THE HELL!?" Mike shrieked as he realized we had been standing behind him for about two minutes. He dropped the loaf of bread and crossed his legs, his face flushing a bright red.

I burst out laughing, falling on top of my sister, who was crying from laughing so hard.

He looked from me to Vic to my sister and back again about five times before being able to form a sentence, "Why are you both here? Vic did you fuck Ash? Nice one brother!"

Vic raised an eyebrow, "Why do you think I had sex with Ash? She's wearing your shirt and was in your bunk when I woke up this morning."

Mike gave us a perplexed look, "Well yeah, but that’s probably just because Talia was in yours, seeing as your bunk is the first one I found when we came here last night." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes at the same time as my sister. He ogled at us, "Woah, freaky shit."

Vic hit his brother in the bicep, "What the fuck! What? You couldn’t have walked two extra feet and fucked in your bed? Gross, Mike."

Mike laughed at his brother, rolling his eyes, "Oh well, it’s the most action your bed has ever seen so far." He coughed and muttered, "Fucking anti-poon." Ash burst out laughing and then realized how mean it was, turned to Vic and hugged him. I pet his head as he glared at his brother. I turned my attention back to the lanky, half naked man in front of me.

"So, Fuentes. You remember fucking me?" I asked, tapping my foot. He nodded.

"Yeah, twice. Why, baby?"

I rolled my eyes, "You and I only fucked once. The other time was with..." I trailed off, having Ash finish my sentence for me.

"With me, jerk."

Mike's face went from confusion to triumph to confusion again and finally landed on a nervous version of triumph, "Ah ha! I fucked you both in one night? Damn I'm fucking good."

Ash and I looked at each other and scoffed, "No, you're a pig!" We slapped his chest at the same time and then took a step back, groaning. People thought we practiced this, no way, it just came naturally.

Mike and Vic stared at us and Mike 'oohed' going, "You guys are too legit."

Ash and I both laughed "Too legit to quit!" I shoved my sister playfully, "Stop doing that!" We both whined and then proceeded to laugh again. The boys were still staring at us, wide eyed. I leaned up against the wall, my sister putting her head on my shoulder and I raised my eyebrow, "So Mike, which one of us was better?"
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah this was shitty, but oh well
enjoy.
YOUR TURN ASH