Navigate Me

Hit It Once Like A Bong, Hit It Twice And I'm Gone

Mike's smile was that of a child molester. You want to know what the smile of that of a child molester looks like, easy. Look at Mike Fuentes in basically any picture. Or, if you're trying to spot out a child molester when you're looking for a babysitter, here is a simple tip to associate yourself with what a pedosmile looks like. Part smirk, part grin, all molester. It's quite simple and that's exactly how Mike was looking at Talia and I at the moment. Mike opened his mouth to say something when Jaime bounded on to the RV with Tony. "Guys! Guys! Look what we got!" Jaime skidded to a halt when he saw us. "HEY!" He pounced on Talia and I and attacked us with one of his 'cloud' hugs. We muffled out our 'hello's' and I'm pretty sure I said "Can't...breathe!" before he released us. He gave us his signature grin and I threw up the peace sign.

"Did Tony give you redbull?" Vic asked, narrowed eyes. Tony's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Why do I always get blamed?! I didn't give him shit!" Tony said, giving us a small wave and taking off to the back of the bus.

"I didn't have redbull." Jaime stated. "I had a Vanilla Frap." He let out a giggle. Oh god, that boy. "Anyway! We picked up the new booty shorts! They're bitchin'!" Jaime exclaimed thrusting a box on the tiny kitchen counter. He opened the box and picked up a pair of the shorts. They were purple and gold, on the front side it said 'PTV' and he flipped it around and on the back it said 'Yeah Boy!'. Talia and I let out a laugh.

"Way to go on getting those Laker shorts." Talia smirked. "Those are some Derek Fisher booty hugging shorts. For reals. I want in his pants." Talia said in all honestly. I wrinkled my nose.

"Like how rapist Kobe wants in D-Fishes' pants. Classy. Anyway, Jaime, hand me a pair of those. I'm not wearing anything under this." Every pair of male eyes turned their attention to me and I shrugged. "It could have been worse. Vic almost got a shot of the good's already if Talia hadn't basically glued his eyes together and made him go get me a shirt." I reached in the box and pulled out two pairs of shorts. "I'm taking you don't have on anything under that hoodie either." I said handing the second pair to my twin.

"And you would be correct." Talia grabbed the shorts from my hands. I bent down and effortlessly pulled on the booty shorts as she copied my actions. All the guys were still staring at us, Mike was more like pedosmiling but whatever.

"Why are you guys naked?" Jaime asked, looking between Talia and I.

"Funny story." We both started. "You go ahead and field this one Tals." I laughed hopping up onto the counter and crossing my legs. "Oh and we're not naked. You can't see anything."

"Dammit Ashburg." Tals muttered. ha! Tals... "Anyway, when you and Ashley went to go get Tony, Mike and I went and had sex, apparently in Vic's bunk. Sorry by the way." She said patting Vic's head. She was taller than he was.

"And I got drunk, as you probably remember and was running around looking for Talia when I ran into Mike and then we had sex. But in my defense, I was really fucking sloshed. God, I hope he didn't give us herpes." I shivered and looked at my sister. "Herpes is forever man." Talia laughed putting her arm around my shoulder.

"You guys should come with us on tour." Jaime bounced up and raised his arms in the air. Talia and I looked at each other. We both shrugged.

"This would be cool! You guys could help with merch and give Chad some time off." Jaime started listing off all the good reasons why we should come along.

"You just want us to come so you'll never be alone, don't you?" I asked leaning my head against Talia.

"That may be one of the reasons." Jaime grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I'm down. What about you twinny?" I asked.

"So down." We pounded fists and then we pounded Jaime's. Mike huffed. We turned our attention to him and very instinctively raised our eyebrows. "What the fuck is your problem?" We asked at the same time.

"SEE! That's another reason you guys should come. All of that freaky twin shit, it'll be awesome!" Jaime exclaimed. We shook our heads and looked back at Mike who was glaring at Jaime.

"Dude, I've already hit that and now you invited them?! I can't believe you just did that." Mike hissed. I was pissed to say the least. Stupid bastard, like I would ever fuck him under normal conditions.

"Guess what buddy, you're never going to be having either one of us again. You know how Hollywood Undead says 'Hit it once like a bong, hit it twice and then i'm gone?' Yeah, well. You're not worth hitting it twice and since you did both 'hit' us once each, that counts as two. So basically, you're not going to be getting any from us the rest of the tour. Suck on that!" I went on one of my rants and laid back on the counter. I'm classy. Talia, Vic and Jaime started laughing and I sat back up. "By the way, you never answered Talia's question." I smirked. Mike's eyes slightly widened.

"I think I'd have to fuck both of you again to make an informed decision."

"Not happening." Talia and I both stated. Vic laughed, but tried to cover it with a cough. Mike slapped him behind he head and I kicked Mike in the shin. "Be nice to your brother douchebag." I stated as he jumped around clutching at his shin. It was very amusing and everyone broke out into giggles.

"This is a party foul Jaime! This tour is going to suck now!" Mike groaned, storming towards the back of the RV. Jaime snickered and walked after him.

"Don't worry. He'll be trying to get in your guys' pants by the end of the night again." Vic stated walking after Jaime and his annoyed brother. I looked at my sister.

"We need to go shopping and totally fuck with Mike." I whispered, a plan forming. Talia clapped her hands together.

"That boy doesn't know what's going to hit him." Talia let out a laugh and hugged me. "Let's get our little plan into action." Hey, we're twins. When it comes to evil genius plans, we have the same damn mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is so lame. but i'm sick and wanted to get something out for you guys:]

mike's a pedophile. haha.

your turn twin:]