Adie?! How Could You Do This To Me?!

Memory

** Next Day At The Hospital **

** Billie Joe's POV **

I woke up in the hospital, I just remembered what happened. I instantly looked at Joey to see If he had woke up, But No luck. He has to wake up! I thought.

"He just has to! He can't die!" I continued to think.

"Wait, What am I thinking, He'll wake up, I just have to believe."

I held Joey's hand. He looked so peaceful laying there. I couldn't lose him, Atleast not yet. I suddenly heard knocking and banging on the door that I locked. I suddenly remembered. "Adie" I said quietly. I got up slowly and walked to the door and slowly unlocked It. The second I did the door flew open.

** End of Billie Joe's POV **

"What do you want Adie," Billie Joe said through his teeth.

"What do you think?" Adie said bitterly.

"I'm here for Joey, Not YOU."

"I can care less about you," Adie spat back at Billie.

Adie pushed Billie aside and went to Joey, She sat down wear Billie was sitting before and cried silently,Not wanting Billie to hear. She sat there, Holding Joey's hand. She wish none of this happened. She just wanted to die. But there's no turning back now.

** At Billie Joe's House Where Tre Is **

Tre was smiling evily when he was writing a note, To tell Adie he was leaving her. He had this all planned out. He was going to use Adie so Billie and Adie will split, Act all nice, Then tell Joey and Jakob about him being their NEW dad which is not going to happen, He knew Joey well and knew he was going to get hit by a car. Now he was just going to leave Green Day.

"This is going to work out great," Tre said smiling evilly.

Tre took off his engagement ring and laughed. He couldn't believe Adie felt for that. She was alway's the lucky one, she met Billie, got engaged, had kids, lived a perfect life, well...not now. Tre said laughing.

** Back At The Hospital **

Adie suddenly looked up. She saw Joey slowly opening his eyes! Was she dreaming? She couldn't be...Could she? Adie pinched herself and nothing happened. She finally gave in and relized that Joey was actually waking up!

"Joey! Can you hear me?!" Adie pratically screamed.

Joey had his eye's opening looking around confused, Just then Adie screamed and he woke up completely.

"Y-yes? W-where...A-Am I?" Joey asked confused.

Billie Joe was just standing there In shock. He couldn't believe that Joey, Was awake! He thought he was dreaming, So he did what Adie did, Pinched himself. Nothing happened. He relized that he wasn't dreaming. He ran over to Joey and hugged him as tight as he could possible could.

"I c-can't b-breathe!" Joey gasped.

Billie Joe let go of Joey. At this point he was crying because Joey had woken up.

"I thought I would never see you again!" Billie Joe and Adie said at the same time.

"Umm... Okay? Who are you?" Joey asked confused.

Billie Joe had a confused look on his face. Didn't he remember him? I'm your dad! He thought. How can he not remember me, His dad!

"Joey, Don't you remember me? I'm your dad."

"My dad? I don't even know you..." Joey said even more confused.

"Where am I? What happened? Why am I alone In this creepy room With you?"

Billie suddenly realized That Joey could have lost his memory. Maybe this was a good thing, He could lie to him and say that everything was fine. WAIT! How can I LIE to my own SON!

Adie just stood there not knowing what to say. When she opened her mouth to talk, She just closed her mouth quickly. What COULD she say? He own son didn't even remember her. He didn't even know who HE is. Can thing's get any worse? She thought.

But they COULD get worse.

**Back At Tre's House **

Tre packed his bag's that he hid from Billie, Left the note for Adie saying that he's leaving her and the ring on the table. He walked out the door Laughing like a maniac.

"Buh Bye," Tre said while laughing as he was leaving.