The Secrets We Keep Inside

Running Wild

"Faith are you hungry?" He shouted from downstairs. I jolted awake. I glanced over to the old clock that still hung from the wall. It read 6:05. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Tomorrow I would wake up. Tomorrow I would start attending Madison High, home of the Trojans. Trojans, it made me think of a condom running around for the mascot. I smirked.
I was starving. I could feel and hear my stomach rumble at the thought of food.

I sighed and got up and slowly walked downstairs. I looked at the man making macaroni. He looked more built then before. He was still skinny, but muscular. He was not really my father, but rather a possibility for my mother. You see I was born at 17, she was sleeping around with many other men, he came back when I was 7, he stayed. My mother kept anybody willing to stay.

"Hey sleepy head!" he said smiling. I looked down at my empty plate. He didn't say anything. He came over with the hot pot of macaroni and put half of the pot on my plate and then on his plate and sat down across from me.

"So, do you have all of your things for school?" he asked. I nodded. "Need anything from the store?" I shook my head. He put his fork down on the table. "Now look hear, if your going to be living here will you answer me....with your words" he said almost angry. I looked up.

"Yes, I have everything." I said.
He smiled. "See now was that so hard?" he said quietly. I finished my food quickly and was about to go back up to my room when He said, "Wait, I thought that we could watch a movie tonight, and you know maybe catch up a little?" I looked at him. "I..I" I had no excuses, and he was going to get his way eventually.

I didn't know what to say so I quietly sat on the couch The movie started. The movie was called, "Running Wild" I had never heard or seen it. He was there right next to me. On the couch. I remember a time it was like this. I remember a time that he said he wanted to play doctor with me. He told me to lay down on the couch. My clothes were off. I was frozen in fear as usual. He touched me and said that something was wrong with me in a certain place. He said he needed to fix it.

When it was half way threw the movie and a couple were making out He put a hand on my knee and rubbed it back and forth. This went on for a couple moments and again I was frozen in fear. Then he whispered something in my ear. " Remember when we played doctor?" I started to breath hard and He chuckled. He moved his hand down father till he was touching my crotch. Then he moved onto me. Kissing me. Touching me. It was my first time back to this house in ages. It was just like the first time he came into my room. Except now, I had breasts and he used a condom.

A word and a blow
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe