Blood Stained

Prologue

Humanity knows Vampires exist. We know Lycanthropes exist. Demon’s exist too. Though hardly ever leave their realm.
In the year 2200, humanity achieved a certain equilibrium of peace between the three species. Human’s were allowed to breed with Vampiric and Wolven kind. Thus bringing about Lycan’s and Dhampir’s. Half-breed’s between the two. The genetic structure of humanity is neutral, thus allowing it to fuse with ether kind.
Vampires and Lycanthropes on the other hand are not. So a mixture between the two is impossible. They reject and repel each other.
The rivalry between Vampiric and Wolven kind is but a myth. Although they don’t particularly enjoy each other’s company, nether Werewolf nor Vampire have a certain hatred towards each other. But past propaganda has caused a few clans and covens of the two to put this false hatred in to effect. So wars between the two will and have happened. But it is no different then between two countries. Battle will always happen. War will always happen.

The year 2222. The Dojeks. A slightly more demonic coven of vampires have declared war on the world. Billions of people vampire, werewolf and human alike have been killed. The Dojeks, are behemoth’s compared to the humans. Their arm’s replaced with folded, bat like wings. Blood red eyes and pale pink skin covered in rough scales. A protruding jaw structure and teeth like steel bite through anything.
Civilian’s have fled to the only place we know. Underground. Humanities alliances with homo-nocturnes have given them strength, but they are fighting a losing battle. Scores have fallen beneath the iron might of The Dojeks.

Our last hope. Doesn’t exist. Shouldn’t exist. But still we search. In the year 1992 August the sixth, six thirty five in the morning, a prodigal son was supposedly born. Prophecies speak of a Vampire. Born into a Werewolf family. The genetic structure of both parent’s are Lycanthropes, and yet they bore a Vampiric son. This Vampiric son, shall bring victory to a side he hasn’t chosen. Unknown enemies shall fall at his hand. But the only record of him ever being born was destroyed. He disappeared from the world. He was shunned. Rejected. Shouldn’t of happened. But he did. We hope.
Humanity, Vampires and Lycanthropes shall cry out for his help. And he shall whisper from the shadows… No.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do ya think? i hope you like it... or like the sound of it...
i dunno when i can update... Enjoy ^_^
Oh and comment please ^_^