The Perfect Smile

That's your fault, Princess.

He looked over and smiled at her. His make-up was now worn in places, and even covered most of her face. Laughing he reached his un-gloved hand over started rubbing some of the red splotches of make-up off her face. His lips imprinted on her cheek, neck, lips, forehead, and everywhere else due to the makeup. She could care less though, as long as she had Jack.

Maddy: Your make-up is all messed up.

She stated the most obvious fact in the world. He knew his make-up was probably a mess due to the sweating, and also due to the amount that was now smudged onto Maddy's skin.

Joker: That's your fault, Princess.
Maddy: I still have the make-up that I bought you from the costume store.. wanna reapply?

He smiled and nodded his head as she scooted out of the covers reaching down and picking up her bundle of clothing laying on the floor. She tossed her black band tee over her head and then pulled up her plaid sleeping pants, disregarding her under wear leaving them on the floor with his bundles of clothing. Little did she know, she was driving him insane all over again. She walked over and reached down into a box that had yet to be unpacked and tossed the three containers onto the bed sheets. Smiling she walked over and picked up his layered suit and also placed it on the bed. She crawled into the bed and placed one more kiss upon his lips before he reached over and began dressing himself.

Maddy looked over at the clock and noticed it was almost 10 p.m. which would mean Penny would be arriving home at any minute, probably to change into her night attire and head out on the streets of Gotham. She just couldn't believe that sweet adorable Penny was Cat woman. She was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't even notice Jack was nearly dressed. Slipping his jacket on he looked over at her and smiled. Then he picked up the containers and walked over to a small white vanity that Maddy had sitting in the corner of the room. He took a seat on the white chair and began retouching up his makeup, only to be interrupted by Maddy's laughter. He turned around with a raised eyebrow and looked at her. She was now hunched over grabbing to her stomach in laughter.

Joker: What's so funny, Princess?

She continued on her fit of laughter as he sloppily applied the make-up to his face. One he was done he got up and walked over to her. She slowly began to calm down and bring the laughter to a halt. He looked down at her and once again ask her the same question as before.

Maddy: You was sitting at a vanity, applying your make-up.

She said as she was yet again about to bust out in laughter. He was confused at first, how could that be funny? Then he looked over ant noticed how girly the vanity was.. not to mention how hilarious it must have been to see a grown man, decked out in clown make-up sitting there trying to perfect his face. She had a point, he probably would've laughed to.

Joker: Glad I can bring comedy into your life, Princess.

Both of them heard the front door close and she bit on her bottom lip in disappointment. She knew that it was probably Penny, which meant Jack would be leaving her soon. She didn't want him to leave, she wanted to stay locked away in this bedroom forever. He made her feel complete. Regardless of what she wanted to do with him, she knew that it was no option so she opened the door and smiled at a tired looking Penny.

Maddy: Long night at work?
Penny: Very, plenty of idiots. What's on your face, Maddy?

She ask right as Jack was walking out of the room. Then she just smiled wide and realized what was on her face.

Joker: I figured we might head out tonight.
Penny: Sounds like a plan. Oh yeah, Mads.

She said directing her attention to Maddy.

Penny: I saw him tonight, and I promised we'd be there.
Maddy: Be where?
Penny: At the fund raiser.

Penny said before disappearing into her own bedroom to change into her gear for the evening. The small conversation between the two women caused Jack to raise an eyebrow though. Fund raiser? He thought to himself and remembered what had happened during the last fund raiser he had crashed.

Joker: What fund raiser?
Maddy: Millionaire Bruce Wayne is having a fund raiser in a week or so.
Joker: Hmm.
Maddy: Don't even think about it! I heard what you done at the last one.
Joker: What... entertainment?

She laughed at his joke and soon Penny rejoined them decked out in her black cat woman outfit. Maddy was shocked by how revealing the costume was. She hadn't really noticed it before, and for the first time she wondered if Jack had ever checked Penny out. She didn't know why but the thought sent jealously and anger shooting through her veins.

Penny: Will you be ok?
Maddy: I'll be fine, I'm pretty wore out, I'm just going to go to bed.

The Joker couldn't help but let a wicked smile form on his face when she told Penny she was wore out. He knew exactly why she was wore out too. He was tired himself, but he knew he had to go out and try to find them bastards that were looking for her. He wanted to protect her. He wanted to keep her safe from everything and everyone.

Joker: Keep that gun by your side, and lock your damned window.

He said with a smile remembering her window was unlocked which was how he got into her bedroom to begin with. She smiled and told them that she would lock up. Once the two of them were out of eye sight then Maddy locked the front door and went around locking everything else. Penny made her aware that she had a key hidden, but of course Penny never entered through the front door anyways. She would enter through an attic window. Once everything was locked up Maddy decided that she would take her a nice warm relaxing shower before bed. Plus, she really did need to get Jack's make-up off her skin.

Jack was on his way back to the hide out with Penny. He planned on picking up a few goons just encase anything happened. He defiantly didn't want to be out numbered. It was pretty quiet between the two of them. Actually, it always was. He had no reason to talk to her really, until now.

Penny: So what's going on between you and Maddy, no bullshit.
Joker: Huh?
Penny: I want to know. What's the deal, I know you two have been physical, it was plastered all over both of your faces tonight. Are you just messing with her mind?
Joker: I don't know what you're talking about.

He tried to deny everything that was going on between him and Maddy. He didn't want the world to know. Not because he was ashamed, or because he was unaware of what his feelings were anymore. He just didn't want to put her life in any more danger. After tonight, after the evening he and Maddy spent under the covers, his feelings were clear.

Penny: You do know, just tell me she isn't a part of your twisted plan?
Joker: She isn't a part of any plan. I just need to protect her.
Penny: Don't you mean, you want to protect her?
Joker: No, no, no. I need to protect her.

He stated. He didn't want to protect her, if he really could have it his way he would erase her from his mind. Everything was going smoothly til he got involved with her. Now she was always on his mind, making him feel things that should never be felt, making him realize that there is more to life than what he has. He needed to protect her, he needed her in his life in some way. She completed him.

Arriving at the hide out both Penny & The Joker stepped out. He made his way into the room hunched as he normally did and saw that all of his men were gathered into the living room. He pointed to Jimmy and Jared along with two others and told them to come on. The guys followed them and they were soon inside a large van heading towards anywhere that would hopefully lead to one of the criminals locations.

Jared: I heard from Rico that Two Face hides out on East Gotham, boss.

The Joker turned the wheel and went in the direction of East Gotham. Another thing he admired about Jared was his hook ups. He was always finding out locations of people, and most of the time he was right. People was too scared to give him the wrong location, they knew that he would break their neck with his bare hands without having a second thought. Once they arrived at East Gotham, The Joker looked around and noticed how empty and abandoned the place was. Defiantly a place where a criminal would lurk. Seeing a black BMW parked outside of a old abandoned house he raised an eyebrow. Something was wrong with this picture. Why would a BMW be parked outside a run down piece of shit house? He parked the van a house down and everyone got out of it and raised their weapons, prepared for a war.

They inched closer and closer to the house hoping to not be noticed. Once they arrived at a window The Joker peeked in and saw just who he wanted to see. He spotted Two Face sitting there with another man, although he couldn't make out the man due to him only seeing his face. It looked like the two men were trying to come up with some sort of plan. The joker was sure it was a plan he wanted in on though. Just seeing Two Face rage built inside of him, knowing that he wanted Maddy fueled everything. He wanted to kill this man, he wanted his blood on his hands. He was the satisfaction of telling her that he was dead, and not to worry about him.

Joker: Get ready, we're heading in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who is reading this. :)