The Perfect Smile

Six down

Once she had ask if he wanted a girl or a boy he couldn't help but let the biggest smile ever curve into his lips. Rushing over he picked her up high in the air and hugged her. Penny laughed, not ever seeing this side of him. Sure, Maddy had told her how sweet he was behind closed doors when it was just the two of them, but Penny never saw it with her own two eyes. Now she saw what Maddy was talking about and saw how absolutely in love the two of them were.

Penny: I'm going to get going. I'll see you guys soon.

She smiled walking out of the door knowing that they wasn't even paying attention to her anymore though. Maddy and Jack was so caught up in their own world now. She just hoped that he did take care of the mob and everyone else that was after her. Especially now since she was pregnant. Penny had no doubts that he would though. She saw how bad he wanted to get her from the clutches of the Riddler and that was before their relationship had even became this strong, she knew that Jack would do everything in his power now to keep both Maddy and his unborn child safe.

Maddy hugged him as they still stood there. Neither of them had said a word, but the silence was good. He couldn't believe how happy he was to hear the news. Something about him felt complete. He's wanted to be a father since Jeannie told him the news but the time never presented itself until now, and now it was with a woman he had fallen completely in love with. He turned his attention once a knock at the door came. Kissing Maddy on the forehead he walked over to the door and saw Jimmy standing there.

Jimmy: Boss, Nick just informed me that some of the mob members are at a local bar drinking.
Joker: Alright round up a few guys. But tell Jared he needs to stay.
Jimmy: Gotcha, Boss.

Walking back inside he looked over at Maddy and saw her standing there with her arms crossed and a concerned look on her face. He knew what she was thinking, but he couldn't help it. He was more determined now than ever to take down the mob. He just tossed the whole idea of one by one out the window. He wanted to take them down as fast as possible.

Maddy: Jack..
Joker: I know, you don't want me to go but I've got to.
Maddy: I know... I was just gonna say be careful.

He smiled at her and picked his signature suit up off the floor and walked into the bathroom pulling it on. Maddy walked over to the desk chair and picked up his purple trench coat and walked it over to him, holding it firmly across her arms. She watched as he changed from Jack into the Joker in just a matter of minutes. He sloppily applied the chalky white paint all over his face, and then ran the red over his lips before applying the black over his eyes. She didn't like him wearing the make up, she thought it stole away from how handsome he really was but she understood why he done it. She handed him his Jacket as he stepped out of the bathroom. Walking over he picked up some of his knives and placed them inside his jacket.

Joker: I'm going to have Jared watching the door, ok?
Maddy: So I get the pleasure of being stuck in here all day again?
Joker: Maddy..
Maddy: I'm kidding, I've got some work to do online anyways.

Walking over he kissed her softly on the lips. She deepened the kiss by placing her arms around his neck pulling him down closer and making their lips crash down on each others harder. He knew though that he would have to depart from their kiss so he could soon go and do his job. Breaking away he brought his gloved hand up and brushed some of his make-up off her face.

He walked out of the room giving her a wave goodbye. She blew him a kiss as she settled down in the desk chair where her laptop was. He yelled for Jared, who already had his chair ready.

Joker: Make sure you don't let anything happen to her, Jar.
Jared: I won't, Boss.
Joker: I don't think she plans on leaving that room, but if she does you follow her everywhere.

He nodded his head as Jack walked down the stairs to meet up with about eight of his men. The rest was staying at the hideout which was something he didn't really know he was happy with or not. He pretty much knew that all of their was too scared to really try anything; but he never knew when and if the cowards would gain some courage. Shaking bad thoughts from his head he jumped up into the van as Jimmy drove towards the destination.

Maddy decided that she would first look up some hospitals that were outside Gotham. She knew that soon they would need to go and find out exactly how far along she was. From her researching she found a small health department about an hour outside Gotham in a small town. She jotted down the address on a pad of paper and then closed out the window, opening up her class in another window. She began doing her forums.

He placed a gun in his hand and waited for all the men to talk in. He followed behind them through the back of the bar. A waitress saw them entering and looked as if she was a deer caught in headlights. He just smiled walking by her using his hand to push her down to the ground. She dropped the tray that had glasses on it and just shuddered in the corner scared for her life.

Walking through the doors he placed a small smile upon his lips seeing six mob members sitting by the bar. He clapped his hands as he walked over towards them. The men's eyes widened with fear and shock when they saw him. He moved his hands toward his men and then instantly grabbed the men and placed knives to their throats pulling them out of the bar through the back entrance. He looked around at the almost empty bar and smiled at the few people sitting around drinking clearly about to shit their pants.

Joker: Just taking the trash out.

He said before making an exit through the door. When he bolted out the back door and into the Alley behind the bar he saw that his goons had each and every man standing up against the wall with guns pointed to their face.

Jimmy: Checked em boss, we took what weapons they had.

The Joker smiled as he walked over to the first boy who looked to be in his late 40s. He had Grey hair and tan skin, and recognized him as being a mob bank owner. Smiling he reached up and placed his hand roughly under his neck.

Joker: Now, I had planned on killing you one by one.. but a certain situation has presented itself and I've decided that maybe you guys would much rather die in herds.

The man looked at him in fear. Not knowing how to move. Now being unarmed and guns pointing towards him he knew he was a goner. Memories of his wife and family flashed before him knowing that he would soon take his last breathe. The Joker raised a knife to his face and began telling him the story he dreaded so badly.

He went down the line telling each man a different story and then cutting a smile into his face, and then following the smile by slashing the blade right across his throat. Once he was done he let a wicket smile spread across his cheeks as he and his men walked back and got inside the van. 7 down he said to himself as he pushed one of his goons out of the way.

Joker: I wanna drive.

He stated placing his foot on the accelerator and speeding down the roads. Sirens were head in the back ground and he laughed as he knew they would soon find the mob members in the alley with smiles carved into their flesh knowing exactly who was responsible. This would defiantly be a day to watch the news.

Matt sit front row of his father's funeral listening to what the preacher had to say when he felt a strong hand on his back. Looking in it's direction he was Joe Hudson standing there with a apologetic look. Joe took a seat next to Matt.

Joe: I'm deeply sorry about your father, Matt.
Matt: I'll get his revenge, I'm taking that clown down myself.
Joe: Matt.. he's dangerous, and a psychopath. You are no match for him.
Matt: He's took everything from me. He took my father, and I know that someway or another he's the reason I don't have her anymore.

Joe knew he was talking about Maddy and deep down inside he knew that was the reason he didn't have her too. He didn't know what kind of relationship his daughter had with the mad man, but he knew from Carol and Zach it was something. He was just glad she had decided to get out of town, although he still didn't know where she had went or who she had went with.

Penny walked up the steps to Wayne Tower with a smile on her face. She saw all the model type of girls walking around the lower floor in their short skirts and tight blouses trying to catch the attention of Bruce Wayne. Sighing she walked into the elevator and pressed the button that would take her to his floor.

Bruce sit there about to fall asleep in his chair. He had a long night out being Batman. He raised up at the knock on his door, looking over he saw a woman who he had been looking forward to seeing all day. Smiling he motioned for her to come in.

Bruce: Hi beautiful.
Penny: Hi Bruce.
Bruce: Just let me grab my coat and we can head out to lunch.

Smiling Penny waited as he slipped on his jacket. Bruce hated not being able to be completely honest with Penny, but he knew what happened when he told the last woman in his life that he was Batman. She ended up not being able to handle it. He was falling for Penny and wasn't quite ready to test their relationship in that way. He linked arms with her and the two of them made their way out of the office smiling.

She had debated on giving up her night life so her relationship with Bruce wouldn't be as strained, however she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She knew that it probably wouldn't strengthen their relationship anyway since he seemed to be busy during the night too. She just didn't know what he was up to. He said he never slept good, but yet she could never stay the night or contact him after 7p.m. It seemed strange to her.

The Joker walked through the house with a wide smile on his face, happy with what he had accomplished today. Waving hello to a few of his men he walked up the stairs humming a sweet tune. He saw Jared sitting there looking at a hustler magazine by their bedroom.

Joker: I can take it from here.

Jared nodded his head and raised up from his chair walking down the stairs so he could join the rest of the group. Jack pushed open the door, realizing that she had forgot to lock it but once he saw her sitting there at the computer where he left her all his worries faded away and a grin came upon his lips. She looked up from her computer after pushing send on her final reply to the forum.

Maddy: Well someone looks happy.

He just gave her a nod and walked in kicking the door shut with his foot and locking it. He began removing articles of clothing as he walked into the room and over to the bathroom. Washing off his face he looked into the mirror and saw something he had never saw in a long time. A real smile was upon his face, and not because of his scars. He had never looked into the mirror and saw a smile on his face, not since the incident with Jeannie.

He jumped on the bed as Maddy stood there with her arms crossed wondering what exactly was going on. He was acting weird and she didn't know what to say or do. He seemed too happy.

Maddy: Jack?
Joker: Come here!

He said patting a place on the bed beside him. At first she raised her eyebrow at his commanding tone but soon walked over and got on the bed beside him. She was surprised when he crawled on top of her and placed a kiss upon her lips. She didn't know what had happened while he was out, but she was sure it was something he was proud of. She liked seeing him like this. Breaking away from their kiss she looked over and him.

Maddy: What happened to put you in such a good mood?
Joker: Six down.
Maddy: Huh?
Joker: Six more mob members down.
Maddy: You took out six in one day?
Joker: Yeah, and don't worry the others will soon follow.

She smiled knowing that he was doing this for her safety. She just wondered that after everything was taken care of what would happen. If everyone was off her back then would he decide that he wanted to get out of Gotham so they could raise their child normally? Or would he want to stay in Gotham and live out his life as the Joker? Even Maddy knew that this was no place to raise a child and The Joker was not a good role model for a young mind.