Decaydance Records Ain't Ever Seen Us Before

Cacy's P.O.V. - Contract or No?

There he stood in front of us. Pete Wentz, the bassist for Fall Out Boy...

And the one who decided the future of our band's, Dance Abraham, musical career.

We had just finished playing a gig at a bar in our home town, which he had come to hear.

The whole band, including my sister Gemma, a few of our guy friends, and me, came up to him guzzling waters and looking at him apprehensively. We all noticed the face... the poker face... the face that said absolutely nothing, held absolutely no value, and it made me all the more nervous.

"So," he started, "Dance Abraham, you did pretty good..." A sigh went through the rest of the band, except me.

"What does that mean?" I said. I could feel the rest of the band rolling their eyes and little mutters of "Come on, Cacy...." Yes... I was being a little paranoid. They can just deal with it at the moment.

He raised an eyebrow. "It means you performed well..." I knew he was just screwing with us, and I wasn't getting my answers, which means I was getting pretty pissed.

"What my sister means, Mr. Wentz," my sister started, "is..."

All of a sudden, every beer bottle in the room broke... whether they were sitting all alone, in someone's hand, whatever position they were in, they shattered into millions of peices.

Gemma and I shared a quick glance, then looked back at Pete.

Pete's eye's were wide, as were the eyes of the rest of the people in the bar. "Okay.... that is really creepy... can we have the rest of our conversation outside?"

"Uh... sure," Our bassist said, looking around as if to find the reason that the bottles broke. All of us walked outside and stood right next to the entrance of the bar.

"Anyway," he said, putting a smile on and looking at me, "you have the contract." Then he turned his attention to the rest of the band. "You're first gig as part of Decaydance records will be next week at Angels and Kings. I'll have the contract ready for you to all to sign as soon as you all get there."

I grinned and began jumping excitedly. "Thank you, so much, Mr. Wentz!"

"Call me Pete. And by the way. Everyone from Decaydance records is going to be there, so if you feel like teaming up with anybody for a song or two, you might want to ask them there."

We all nodded. "Okay," I said.

"Well, I gotta go." Pete said as he ws getting in his car. "See you next week."

The rest of the band said goodbye and Pete left.

We had just gotten into our apartment when Gemma brought the beer bottle thing up.

"You know, you've got to control your temper, Cacy," Gemma said casually.

I rolled my eyes. "I know I do. I was just really uptight, and him joking around like that wasn't helping."

Yes, we were talking seriously. I really did break all the beer bottles.

See, Gemma and I have these powers. No one except for her and me know about them. We don't know how we got them, but ever since we've been teenagers, we have been able to snape our fingers and get what ever we've wanted. Literally. And if ever our emotions get too strong... things start happening.

She laughed. "Just don't burn down Pete's bar next week. That wouldn't be too good."

"Ok." I said laughing as well. Then I changed the subject. "I wonder who we'll meet at the party?"

Gemma shrugged. "Maybe Cobra Starship...or The Acadamy Is... ... or Gym Class Heroes..."

"Or Panic at the Disco!" I said excitedly.

"Just don't drool too much on them," she said.

I glared at her. "I won't drool."

She laughed. "We'll see."
♠ ♠ ♠
It kinda sucks... sorry...