Decaydance Records Ain't Ever Seen Us Before

Brendon doesn't need jail time.

"Get. Ryan. Now." Brendon said to Jon and Spencer. I could see a sort of murderous rage in his eyes. Then, all three of them started going off.

I ran after them. "Brendon?"

He kept his gaze straight ahead, focused on one thing. "Yes?" he said, slightly impatiently.

"Don't do something stupid. Let him throw his little tantrum," I said to him, trying not to put Ryan's obituary in the next day's newspaper. I mean, I know he was a jackass, but he doesn't deserve to die, and Brendon, Jon, and Spencer don't need to do the jail time.

"I'll do whatever I think is best," he replied.

That didn't calm my nervous. "Stop in your tracks, Brendon Urie." He stopped, against his will, his eyes widened. I turned to look him in the face. "Ryan has pissed off everyone with his cocky attitude, yeah. But you hurt him and you ruin.. a lot of things. Your music, your friendship. Think about what you're doing. Do you understand?" He nodded and I mentally released him, allowing him to go around freely.

He still looked pissed, but he seemed more in control of his actions. "How did you...?"

"Uh, Ryan?" I said, trying to get him distracted.

He looked ahead. "Oh, yeah." Then he ran off after Jon and Spencer.

Smart move, Cacy. He is completely aware of your special abilities now. I thought, then sighed, then ran back to Gemma.

I sat down. "Gem, you know what Ryan said wasn't true. He's just pissed off and wants to make everyone as pissed off as him." She gave me a 'I don't believe you' look. "I'm serious, Gemma. Half of us in Dance Abraham wouldn't be able to keep a beat without our amazing drummer. I know I wouldn't."

"Yeah, like you really need me sitting back there." she said sarcastically.

"GEMMA!" I said, look at me. She did (of her own will, though). You practically made Dance Abraham! If we hadn't had a spark of creativity that one time and ended up writing that first song. Gem, mom would really hate it if we spent so long and went through all these jealous people who wanted to be as talented as us and then be completely knocked down by some guy who was acting like a kindergardener and was upset that you wouldn't play with him."

The kindergardener simile made Gemma smile slightly. "Your right."

We sat there for a little while longer, waiting on the guys. Jon, Spencer, and Brendon came back and Ryan wasn't in sight.

"What happened?" I said, asking the question both Gemma and I wanted answered.

Jon spoke up. "We told him that if he keeps acting like this, something's going to happen. He's still really pissed, though."

"Yeah," Spencer said, "That was so immature. I'm embarrased for him."

I looked at Brendon, who still had a pissed look on his face. I put a hand on his arm. "You ok?"

He looked at me."Is Gemma ok?" He looked at her.

"I'm fine," she said with a small smile.

He looked down at me again. "Are you good?"

I smiled. "Yes, I'm fine."

That was when he smiled. "Then I'm good, too." He wrapped an arm around me. "Just as long as I don't have to spend the night at the same house as Ryan tonight and maybe for a couple of other nights."

"Sleepover!" I shouted. "at our house!" Gemma smiled and I knew it was a good idea.

Brendon frowned. "You don't mind?"

"Nope. We have people sleep over all the time." I said.

"We'll welcome any Urie, Walker, or Smith to our house," Gemma said matter of factly. I nodded in agreement with her.

All three smiled. "We'll be over in an hour," Jon said, "We gotta go get a change of clothes, pajamas, stuff like that first."

"Then it'll be two hours," Brendon said. Jon and Spencer looked at him. "That's an hour to get to our place, thirty minutes to get our stuff, and another half an hour to get to her house. Don't look at me like I'm stupid, I've been there before!"

Gemma and I looked at each, slightly laughing at Brendon.

Jon looked at Gemma and me. "If we're not there more than two hours from now, call us," he said and pulled Brendon off.

It was ten when we left the fair, and the boys got to the house at twelve. After they got they're pajamas on, Gemma wanted to stay up all night chugging energy drinks and playing video games, but I was really tired.

"Fine, you're going to miss out on the fun, Cace!" Gemma said.

I frowned, childishly wanting to come back, but too tired to think of something good to say.

After about thirty seconds of standing with my eyes closed, trying to think of a good comeback, I felt a pair of arms lift me up. "I think you should go to bed," Brendon said as I nestled myself into his bare chest, since he was only wearing a pair of pajama pants. I told him where my room was, and he carried me there.

He laid me on the unmade bed and laid beside me, covering us both up.

"You don't mind me...?"

"No," I said, putting my head on his chest.

There was a minutes pause and I was half asleep when he said my name.

"Yes?" I replied tiredly.

He paused a few seconds again before asking. "How did you stop me?" Brendon asked.

My eyes widened opened. "What are you talking about Brendon? I didn't stop you."

"Well, I wasn't planning to stop. I just.... did." he said.

I pretended to laugh tiredly. "It's all mental." I said. "Now let me sleep."

He sighed. "I'll let you sleep," he said, then paused once again before adding, "but I'm going to get the truth out of you later."
♠ ♠ ♠
filler, yes.

I want comments. please?