Sweet Child O'Mine

Disappear

“Are you okay?” The man with the hazel colored eyes asked. I looked at the floor and then at him before nodding in response. Brian got up from his sitting position and walked up to me and led me to an open space on the couch. I sat down and I felt a little weird that all eyes were on me. Zack smiled at me and I gave him a weak smile in response. My eyes fell on a pair of beautifully blue eyes and I gave him a smile but he returned a bigger smile. He then pointed to himself,

“I’m your uncle Jimmy”

“I’m Lilly” I said softly. He then pointed to the man with the hazel eyes that spoke earlier. He smiled at me, showing his perfect teeth perfecting his smile.

“I’m your uncle Matt”

He then pointed to Zack who, I must add, had the pair of the most amazingly, bright green eyes. He raised his hand “As you know, I’m your uncle Zack and I believe that I’m the coolest one out of these guys”

“Yeah, yeah” the short one out of all of them said. I didn’t know his name yet. Uncle Matt threw a couch pillow at him “Shut the hell up” and then turned his attention to me “that short shit is your uncle Johnny”

I waved at him “Hi” he nodded and then smiled. I looked over at Brian who was leaving the room and then back at my uncle Jimmy. He got up and walked up to the bar and grabbed an armful of drinks and walked back over to us and handed everyone, including me, a beer. He raised his bottle in the air and every one followed. He looked at me,

“I would like to welcome Lilly to the Avenged Clan and well to the family” he laughed. Everyone hooted and hollered and then took a swig of their beers. I just looked down at mine and then set it on the coffee table that was in the middle of where we were.

“You’re not going to drink?” Uncle Johnny asked me. I shook my head and he made a silent “Oh” and then I decided to speak, something they didn’t expect me to do.

“So, Lyndsey told me that you guys are in a band”

Uncle Matt nodded “Hell yes we are”

“What is it called?”

“Avenged Sevenfold or A7X” Uncle Zack answered and then took my beer and replaced it back with hands “Take a sip, it wont hurt” I shook my head and he once again insisted “Just one sip” I gripped the beer bottle and placed it on my mouth and sipped on my beer. I made a face of slight distaste but it didn’t taste as bad as I thought it did. Uncle Matt laughed and then handed Brian a beer. He shot me a blank look at then chugged half of his beer in one sitting. Lyndsey walked into the room and her eyes widened at the sight of what was in my hands.

“Who gave her the beer?” she asked with her hands on her hips. They all pointed to each other and then she rolled her eyes and smiled “Its okay, hun, if you want to drink that’s fine” I quickly handed her the beer.

“Uh, I don’t want it, is that okay?”

She nodded “Course, I was wondering if you wanted to help me serve lunch, or you can stay here with the guys” I quickly got up and started walking to where she was.

“I want to help” She smiled warmly, they way my mother use to smile at me way before she started abusing drugs. It made me sad to think of a time that was so long ago, it hurt me inside to deal with the fact that my mother’s first priority was drugs and her happiness before me. I knew that she loved me even though she never said it.

“Okay, to the kitchen we go” As we entered the kitchen I saw burgers made and hamburger buns, tomatoes, and lettuce all placed nicely on the counter. I walked over to the counter and she pointed to the food. “We’re going to just fix up the burgers and serve them to the pack of lazy men” I laughed and I started following her steps to making ‘the most delicious burger on earth’ as she claims it to be. As I finished up the last burger she washed her hands and dried them on the dish rag. “I’ll be right back” I nodded and she quickly walked out of the kitchen. I was left in silence to finish up my job and when I did I cleaned myself up and placed the food nicely on a plate. I felt a hand rub my back “Oh thanks, babe, you’re one step ahead of me” Lyndsey smiled. My heart sank at her kindness, how come my mother never showed me affection like that? Why couldn’t she just pretend to care? I was about to answer when a slightly high pitch voice interrupted me.

“Mommy!” Lyndsey turned around and picked up her daughter. As she was in her arms she looked at me and smiled as she waved to me. I waved back at her when Lyndsey started introducing me,

“Laney, this is your sister Lilly” I was shocked to hear that she already put me in the family although she didn’t really know if I was truly Brian’s daughter, although I didn’t have any doubts.

“Hi Lilly, I’m Laney”

“Hi,” I smiled and Lyndsey set her down, allowing her to walk over to me. I crouched down a little for her to reach me because she wanted to give me a hug. When she wrapped her arms around me, I felt the warmth of her care touch my soul. She was so innocent and never would expect bad things from people. She was golden hearted, the purest of them all. She let go of me and then smiled again.

“How come I never met you before?” I opened my mouth to answer but I was interrupted by the sound of a male voice. I looked up and met a pair of golden brown eyes that were sending me a confused vibe. He spoke to his mom without taking his eyes off me.

“Hi mom”

“Hey, hun, how was your day?”

He shrugged “Fine” and then looked at her “Who’s this?”

“This is your sister, Lilly”

He snapped his head towards me and glared at me “How is that?”

“Your dad had a previous relationship and her mother is in a coma and she’s here to stay” Lyndsey spoke softly and grabbed the plate and started walking out of the kitchen after she whispered something to him. Laney followed her out and he just glared at me.

“You must be Aiden” I said trying to break the awkward silence that we shared. He nodded and then made a disgusted look.

“What the hell are you doing here?” he sneered “What the fuck do you want from my family? Huh? Brian is Laney’s and my dad not yours; you could have gone somewhere else”

“I-I don’t want anything from you. I just want a family; I just want to be with someone who wants me, I-”

“We don’t want you here”

“Just because you don’t want me here doesn’t mean the others don’t” He walked up to me and pushed me to the wall. He was much taller and stronger then I was. He covered my mouth with his hands and started to whisper, his breath against my skin made my skin crawl.

“I don’t want you here. Once this house is empty and you’re alone with me, I’m going to make you fucking wish that you were never born” I fought back the tears within me and bit the inside of my cheek as he let go and started walking away. Once I saw that he was completely out of the room, I fell to the floor and tried to hold back the tears that were prickling my eyes. I buried my face into my arms and stayed quiet, hoping that everyone wouldn’t notice me and that they would just pass by me as if I never exist. I felt someone hug me from the side and I looked up to find Laney giving me a sad smile. She took my hand into hers and tried helping me up. As I fixed my jeans she took me by the hand and walked me up to her room. She opened the door and I followed behind and my eyes lit up at the sight of her room. It was as big as mine but very colorful and happy. She walked over to her bed and sat down and patted a space that was next to her. Obeying her command, I sat down she started to speak.

“So how old are you?”

“I’m sixteen, how old are you?”

She smiled “I’m 7 and I’m in the second grade”

“The second grade, huh? You like it?”

She nodded vigorously and giggled “Oh yeah, I love school. I don’t have a lot of friends though but I have enough” It went quiet and then she asked another question “How come I never met you before?”

“Because I lived with my mom, I never knew that I had a dad”

She raised her eyebrows and her eyes shined “You never knew you had a daddy?”

I shook my head “Nope”

“Is my daddy your daddy?”

I nodded and smiled “Yeah, he is. Is that okay with you?”

“Oh yeah” she hugged me “I always wanted a big sister and now I get my wish” and then gave me a grin. Lyndsey knocked on the door and then walked in.

“Hey, what are you ladies up to?”

“Nothing just talking” Laney answered.

“Well daddy wants you downstairs” Laney nodded excitedly and walked out of the room and Lyndsey continued “Uh, he wants you too”

“Me? For what?”

She shrugged “I have no idea but I think you guys are going to go out but I could be wrong” I smiled and started walking away when I stopped myself and faced her.

“Thank you, for everything”

She hugged me tight and whispered “Your welcome, babe” She let go of me and I started walking downstairs when I passed Aiden’s room. I glanced inside and met his eyes that were dark with anger and slight happiness. I snapped my head back and closed my eyes for a brief moment, trying to keep my mind away from what he could possibly do to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it its, I hoped you liked it!! Thank you to everyone who commented and subscribed<33
I tried REALLY hard on this one...
-K