Sweet Child O'Mine

Hurt

I walked into the room I was in earlier and found Laney talking and giggling with Brian while the others were talking amongst themselves about what they had planned for the day. Jimmy smiled at me and waved his hand signaling me to join the guys in whatever they were ranting about. I obeyed and then sat down back in my seat that I was in before.

“If you don’t mind me asking,” Uncle Matt started to speak softly “what happened to your mom? You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to” he quickly added.

“Well,” Once I started to explain everyone’s eyes were on me once again and Brian shot me a sad look and then turned his attention back to Laney. He whispered something to her and got up and exited the room with her. I frowned and then let my eyes fall to the floor, avoiding eye contact with all the men that surrounded me. “She overdosed on drugs and is in coma” I heard heavy sighs and mumbled words that I couldn’t make out. I felt someone pat me on my back.

“It’s okay kiddo, no need to worry” I looked up to see uncle Zack giving me a sad smile, one that expressed pity. “She’ll wake up, she probably just took to much of her medicine-“

“It wasn’t medicine; it was drugs, as in illegal drugs. Heroin, cocaine, you name it, she did it. Whatever she could get her hands on, or afford” I looked up at everyone and all they did was give me sad looks; they didn’t say anything, I mean what could they say? My mother was a damn disgrace but yet I love her. What the hell is wrong with me?

“Well, no matter what, we’re here for you. Never hesitate to come to us for anything” Uncle Jimmy said proudly and then Uncle Johnny started to speak.

“I know you might not trust us at the moment but over time you’ll see that we’re not as bad as we look or sound. You can tell us everything, we won’t tell your dad if you don’t want us to, that’s part of you trusting us” I felt my heart sink with every word that was spoken. Never have I heard someone show me that much kindness or care. My mother said that to me long ago, but that all seemed to fade when I got older and she started using me. I closed my eyes in attempt to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. I heard the guys get up and then felt them all bring me into a group hug. I smiled still with my eyes closed and scrunched my nose and the mixture of their scents. I opened my eyes once they let go.

“Thank you” I whispered.

“No need to thank us” Uncle Matt stated “we are always going to love you, right guys?” All the guys hooted and yelled a big ‘Hells yeah’. I smiled and then Brian came back in the room, but this time alone.

“What’s going on here?”

“Nothing, just talking to Lilly” Uncle Zack answered as he winked at me.

“Lilly, we’re going to go out, do you want to come?” Brian asked me as he shoved his wallet in his back pocket and grabbed his keys. I thought about it for a brief moment and that’s when I thought, I don’t want to be clingy or such a hassle.

“Is it okay if I just stay in my room?”

He nodded “Sure, if you need me call me or Lyndsey. Just ask Aiden for our numbers, okay?”

My heart stopped beating, and I felt fear surge through me. I nodded, biting the inside of my cheek. I left the room as I gave everyone, except for Brian, a hug. I didn’t think that he wanted one, and I didn’t dare give him one if he didn’t ask for one. I quietly walked upstairs, feeling as if this was the last walk I was going to be taking for a while. I didn’t know what Aiden was capable of doing and I sure didn’t want to find out. As I walked up the stairs, I heard Brian and everyone else yell goodbye before I heard the door close and the faint sound of the door locking. I quickly looked around myself and then dashed to my room. When I walked into my calm colored room, I shut the door behind me and tried to figure out what was going to be my next move if Aiden would try anything. I snapped my head towards the door as I saw Aiden leaning against the threshold as the door swung open. He had a glint of lust in his eyes that made me feel extremely uncomfortable. He fixed himself, so that he was straight, and started walking towards me. I took a step back with every step he took but that wasn’t enough to make him understand that I didn’t want him near me.

He lurched at me and grabbed me by the hair roughly and brought my face closer to his. I felt tears prickling my eyes but I refused to show any pain. His lips were close to mine and I felt sick to my stomach when his breath hit me as he started to speak.

“We’re finally alone, so I guess this is where I begin to show you how much I dislike you. You are nothing but a fucking whore and a piece of trash. You are not my sister and I’m going to fucking show you” He let go of his grip and then pushed me hard to the ground and kicked me in my stomach, hitting my diaphragm, causing me to lose my breath. I cried out in pain as he tried to lift me up to hit me again and I tried fighting him off. His look turned murderous when I hit him in the face and he then lifted me up by the hair and threw me harshly on the bed. He climbed on top of me and gripped my arms tightly above my head. I tried to fight and push him off but it came to no use, it just made him angrier. I cried out for him to stop but it just fed his energy for him to hurt me. He roughly started to kiss my neck and I screamed out in pain when he bit me, causing blood to surface on my skin.

“Please let go of me,” I begged “I’ll leave, please don’t hurt me, please”

He let one of his hands fall from the tight grip that held my hands together and slapped me harshly on the face. My head snapped to the side and I tasted my blood coming from my lip. I whimpered when his hand traveled down my stomach and he lifted my shirt up and started biting and kissing down to the top of my jeans. He started undoing them but before he succeeded in anything, I kicked him off me and onto the floor. I dashed out of the room as fast as I could and I heard him growl as I ran down the stairs. I lost my balance and tripped on my own footing and fell on my hands and knees. The sound of my heart racing was pounding through my ears. I tried to get up but then I felt a hand behind me back and I quickly jerked back and screamed. Brian looked at me confused and without thinking I wrapped my hands around his neck, and pulled him into a tight hug. My chest heaved from the tears that I wanted to release but I refused to show the pain I was in. He pulled away after a brief moment and looked at me.

“What’s wrong?” He cupped my face into his hands and tried finding an answer in my eyes. My body started to tremble and he started to rub his thumbs into circles under my eyes.

“Nothing, I-I just fell” I lied. He looked at the red mark that was on my face and gently touched it. I flinched because it burned terribly. I tried to maintain a decent look, hiding the searing pain that was on my chest.

“If you fell, how did you hurt you face?”

“I don’t know” I whispered. He frowned and then helped me up on my feet.

“If anyone’s hurting you, you can tell me you know?” I nodded and he continued to speak “Lyndsey wants you to go with her and Laney for a girls day out, is that okay with you?” I nodded once again and started walking outside. I squinted as the bright California sun hit me and then found Lyndsey waving at me. I quickly walked to the car and entered it. She frowned when she saw the mark on my face.

“What happened to you?”

“I fell” She nodded but still looked unconvinced. I changed the subject hoping she would forget about it “Where are we going?”

“Well, Laney and I decided that we wanted to get out hair done and I thought you’d want to get yours done too. Then we’re going to the mall and then meeting the guys to eat, sound like a plan”

I smiled “Yeah, but you don’t have to get me anything. I can just watch you guys-“

“Are you insane? You’re going to be transferred to Aiden’s school and you have to look your best. Besides I want to, so is it a yes?”

I nodded with excitement “Of course!”

Brian’s POV

Lilly walked silently pass by me and left the house. When I left she was fine, what happened to her? I turned around and started walking up the stairs and found Aiden in his room. I knocked on the door and he turned his attention to me, seeming pissed. Something didn’t feel right and I wanted to know what was going on, but I didn’t want to push the subject.

“What’s wrong with you?”I asked him. He shrugged and gave me his ‘ I don’t want to be bothered’ look and looked out the window. I walked into his room and sat on his desk chair facing him, in silence. “Are you planning on talking or what?” He glared at me,

“What the hell do you want me to say?”

“Well, we can start on why you’re so pissed”

“That bitch thinks-”

“If you’re talking about Lilly, you won’t address her as ‘that bitch’. She hasn’t done anything to you, so I don’t know why you have your panties in a twist”

“She thinks she can just come in and be part of this family. How do you even know that she’s yours? She could be a fucking crack whore and you are just taking her in”

I quickly stood up “Watch your mouth, you here me? I’m tired of you bashing her, if she’s your sister you will treat her with respect or just leave her alone. She didn’t do shit to you so I don’t know why you’re fucking complaining. If you cant say anything to her then don’t fucking say anything, just keep your mouth shut. I don’t know why you have such a damn problem with her”

“I don’t want her here” he spat with his voice as cold as ice.

“You’re just going to have to deal ‘till then” I started walking out of the room but then turned around “and if you raise a fucking hand to her, you are going to be in some deep shit. I raised you better than that” I walked out of the room and downstairs, hearing him curse and throwing things around. I left the house and locked the front door behind me. Walking to the car, I saw Jimmy mouthing me to hurry up. I shook my head, trying to rid the thoughts that were haunting me. I climbed into the car and faced Matt, who was in the passenger side, and smiled tightly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me, hinting that he knew something was up. Everyone became silent waiting for me to explain my problem.

“Aiden is not happy at all with Lilly staying here”

“So he’ll get used to it” Zack answered and then continued “but that’s not just it, isn’t it?”

“I-I think he hit her, but I’m not sure”

“What?” Johnny said in disbelief “that’s fucking crazy, why do you think that?”

“When I went inside to tell her that Lyndsey wanted her, she was on the floor in the living room and when I touched her she screamed and she was…she was in fucking fear bro. She had a red mark on her face and I asked her what happened all she said was that she fell”

“And you don’t believe her” Matt said slowly.

“Yeah, but I don’t know, I could be wrong though”

“If anything happens, I know she’ll come around and tell us. She knows that we’re there for her”

I put the car on drive and started pulling out of the driveway “I hope you’re right”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankies to everyone who commented and subscribed!! It made my day/night XD
Hoped you liked this one, although I think it's crap
-K