Call me Mr.red

Where are my pants

So there I am siting in the gutter with no clue who I am and to top it off four flat foots pointing there cannons at me.So I thought to myself what the hell do I say.So I do what any guy does say the first thing that comes to mind with in my case was.Hey have you guys seen where my pants went.well all I got back was a shoe to the face I was out cold .The next thing I knew I was in a room with a big ass flat foot yell what did you do with her you scum bag . Well I didn't know who the hell he was talking about so replied what are you talking about flat foot. well bad move on my part seeing as I got the billy to the head but this I did go out .Then the big man lift the room and a little man with a tie and a black suit walked he had no hair . he sat down in the site across from me . had said well Mr.red its nice to see you ask if he knew me .Then he said well they have nothing on you so your free to go and take this pair of pants he handed me a pair from a bag he was hold . so I lift the pig pen well I didn't know what city I'm in but it seem like I'm in the bad side of town.So the next thing I did was go to the bar I don't know how I found it I just seemed to know where I was going .