Fear my dear, for I am death

Chapter 3- My trip to the hospital.

Mike's POV:
What i herd, last, was that Sarah, had one of those hallucination, again. That is what i think they are. But, then i herd, that she had the flu, and that she had a... scar on her back.

Mike:
Image

" Can you just tell me why your freaking out?" Tori said madly. " It's like you two are keeping something from me. And I'm mad!"

" Just, Hell, just lets get to the hospital. Now." I said running out the door.

" Whatever. You need to tell me on the way, I might really get mad, and like scratch you." Tori said hesitating to talk.

" Go ahead, lets just go." I said giving her a chance to scratch me.

" Hell with this. I'm walking. God damn. No respect for telling a poor teenage girl what the hell is wrong with her freaking' friend!" Tori said opening the door.

" What? I told you that we were going to talk about it when we get there! And this is fucking serious!" I said pulling her back in.

" Let me go! I'm leaving! I don't care!" Tori said while tripping on her way out.

" C'mon, she needs you, I'm not going to let you walk all the way there. Tori, It's like 15 miles away." I said hoping she would come back in.

" Well I'll have to manage. Bye Mike." Tori said walking away.

" Humph. Hell with her. I'm just going to go." I said shutting the car doors and leaving.

When I was half way there, I saw one of my friends, Jake, running. He kept looking back and seeing if anything was there.

" Dude. Wait, what are you doing?" I said getting out of the car and running to him.

" Hell with them! Them girls are trying to pans me!" Jake said buckling his belt.

" Ahahaha!" I faked laughed. " You almost got pansed by some, what, 8th graders!"

" Damn, them girls. They led to do it hot, then just started to take it off." Jake said laughing.

" Dude. Your in 11th grade, and doing that with 8th graders!" I said laughing.

" Whatever. What are you heading too?" Jake asked still laughing.

" Oh, i'm going to the hospital. To see Sarah, I guess somthing wierd happened to her. And I think i know what it is. But i'm not sure." i said looking at my car with my door still wide open.

" Oh, that girl with the brown hair? Sarah McClint?" Jake said looking back for them girls.

" Ugh, yeh. No, Sarah Cane. I think." I said looking at my cell phone.

" Oh, that girl. I never really liked her. She always would look at the window, and like her eyes would get big, like somthing was there. She's wierd." Jake said.

" Oh, well, she's pretty nice. I mean, we never really talk, but she wanted my help, she said that she was having these wierd dreams, like they were so very real." I said still thinking what to say next.

" That bitch is crazy.I don't care what or who she is, and even if she's nice, she's just freaking crazy." Jake said laughing.

" Well, I think she has been having some problems. But, I don't know for sure, what those problems can be about." I said.

" Yeh, well whatever. I'll catchya later. Bye." Jake said walking away, still looking back for them girls.

" Bye." I said.

When i got to the hospital, it was around like 6:00. " Hi, can i please go see Sarah Cane." I said looking at the time.

" Ummm, hunny, Sarah Cane, had an incadent, she can't have any visitors right now. Exsept for the doctors. I'm sorry." The woman at the table said.

" What? What kind of insadent?" I said.

" Oh, I can't give that information out. It was strange thow. We couldn't keep her down." The lady said.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE? <3
PLEASE COMMENT