Some People Have It and Other People Don't

Chapter Seven

'Wake up Amy!'

'Shut up, bitch!'

'No, seriously Amy, you have a sound check in like ten minutes!'

'Oh stuff that. I am so tired!'

'Well then next time, think before you start downing daiquiri's like that!'

'Fuck you and your sensibility. I need sleep!'

As you can see Amy wasn't too happy that she was being woken up. Last night had been cut short for her since (thank god) William picked her up and brought her back due to her heavily intoxicated state.

'Thanks.' Amy mumbled as she started to eat the breakfast I placed in front of her.

'What would you do without me?'

'Well, since you're asking, I could do a heck of a lot of stuff. Like-'

'-on second thoughts don't answer that question.' I interrupted.

It was now around 11am and Cedar was scheduled to have a sound check. Amy looked pretty sick and I felt almost guilty for pushing her out of the bus to go to the sound check. I called the guys and gave them a heads up about Amy's mood so that they wouldn't get blasted if they tried to mess around with her.

Tap,tap.

I looked over from the sink of the bus to see William standing at the window with a goofy grin on his face.

'Hey.'

'Hey you.'

'How is Amy today?'

'She's a little better. Not perfect but she'll get over it.I still sent her to Cedar's sound check- good punishment for her'

We both laughed.

'Oh that's good. I was worried about her.' William said as he helped me put mugs in the sink.

'That was really nice of you to bring her back William. I am so sorry that you had to leave the celebrations, though.' It was really sweet of him. He didn't have to but he did. That band is full of amazing people.Just like Chiz.

'Oh, it was nothing.' He said as he waved it off.

'Thanks.' I said as he passed me the last mug.

As he passed it to me, I studied William's face. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed and he was biting the side of his lip.

'William? You ok?' I asked.

'Huh?' he looked at me smiling 'Oh yeah. Fine' He said.

'Ok...'

We sat at the table in silence.

'Actually, um can I tell you something?'

'Yeah sure William, what's up?'

'Firstly, call me Bill and secondly, it's about Amy.'

'Ok Bill what's up with Amy?' I got slightly worried. Did she say something stupid to him while she was drunk? Was it about me? Did she let something about my past slip?

I readied myself to deny anything Bill said but what he said made me realise this had nothing to do with me.

'I think Amy likes me.' he said flatly.

I laughed. 'Of course she does! I'm surprised you are telling me this.'

He ignored my laughing and continued to wait till I stopped. I sobered down very quickly.

'How much about me do you or Amy know?

'Not much' I admitted. 'But what does that have to do with this?'

I started to get worried again.

'Well, I'm going to come out and say it- I have a girlfriend.'

'Oh.'

'Yeah. Now you know.' Bill said studying my face, hoping to catch a glimpse of any emotion I would display.

'How are we going to break it to Amy?'

'Yeah, that's why I came to you. I was wondering if you would tell her.'

'Why can't you?' I asked slightly annoyed. I mean, I know it would be awkward and all but I didn't want to face angry Amy alone!

'Well, yesterday in the car, on the way back from the bar, Amy was raving about what we could name our children and how she'd be Mrs Beckett and so on...'

'Oh no no. She was drunk, She didn't mean any of that!' I said quickly trying to stifle my laughter.

'I see you think it's hilarious.' Bill said flatly.

'Oh no- I mean it is but- Oh Bill.' I said trying to justify.

He started laughing.

'What now?' I asked incredulously.

'You are hilarious when you are trying to be nice!' He laughed.

'Haha ok. Back to being serious. I'll try to tell her for you, ok?'

'That would be awesome. I mean, I'd love to be friends and all but nothing more.'

'I'll try to tell when I get the chance. I can't guarantee it will be today though. She is already pissed off, I don't want to fuel that...'

'That's fine. Just whenever you get the chance, ok?

'For sure Bill.'

'Thanks heaps.'

He got up and hugged me.

I hugged him back.

'And just what is going on in here?'

We both spun around to see a fuming Amy standing at front of the bus. I could see from her body language she was ready to rip my limbs from my body, but her eyes had weird kind of disappointment in them.

Bill and I hastily let go and I started to blush, which didn't help the situation.

'I have to go now, Tahli, um bye...' Bill mumbled as he rushed off the bus.

Great. Now she's going to think the worst, and it was all so stupid!

'Amy, it was nothing, I swear!'

She stood their staring at me.

'You little bitch. You send me, hung over, to a fucking sound check, so that you can mess around with the guy I like? What kind of friend are you?' She screamed at me.

'Amy, seriously, it wasn't even that! We were just talking!'

'Yeah talking with his arms around you and yours around him! Don't bullshit me!' Her voice wavered and I could see she was the verge of tears.

'Amy, you don't understand. You didn't even get to see-'

'-save your breath. I don't care. I'm going for a shower.' she whispered icily.

And with that she walked off to the bunks.

I wanted to follow her slap her and get her to listen to the full story but I gave up.

I'd tackle that problem later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh I am so so sorry I haven't updated in like forever!! In my last update I said the update would be up within a week- but it's almost been a month! I am so sorry.

Anyway. I liked this chapter but I'm not sure how well it flowed. Feedback is always appreciated!

Comments/Subscriptions= <3