Status: Back up.

Thank God It's Not Monday!

11

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I shrieked as Sassy threw things around, ripped things up; we were all furious.

"Exactly what you just did to our suite!" Sassy retorted, slapping my face for a third time. I hissed at the sharp tingle before grabbing her around the throat. I shoved her to the ground.

"We've been here all day! We have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Alice," a voice beside me spoke gently, though with a hint of warning. A hand rested on my arm and I reluctantly tore my gaze from the pathetic girl before me. Gerard looked into my eyes as if searching them. "Don't be as low as her. You're better than that."

I blinked a few times. As much as I wanted to hurt her right here right now, give her a dose of her own medicine, I knew Gerard was right. Stepping backwards, I didn't steal another glance at her.

"Just get out," I instructed her through gritted teeth.

She stood up slowly.

"When I get enough proof I'm going to Ebony and I'll get you all put out of the competition."

I scoffed at her remark.

"Oh come on Sassy. Do you seriously believe that Ebony would throw out two extraordinarily talented bands over what comes out of the potty mouth of someone like you?" I spat, rolling my eyes. She glared again, turning and exiting the suite but not without slamming the door first.

It reopened and Hannah came in, soon followed by Ebony and Tony.

"What the heck was that all 'bout?"

"Tell me why Sassy was in here and why there was shouting and why your suite looks like a bomb's hit it."

"You have ten minutes to explain yourselves or else!"

Brailey shot in at this point.

"One question at a time people, please!"

"What happened?"

"Well," Mari started, "we were hanging out here, singing and playing cards and stuff, when in walks Sassy like she owns the place and wrecks our suite. She claimed that Alice had sabotaged her band's suite."

"And we've been sitting here all day. Alice had just finished painting my nails!" Frank held up his hands, showing off what did happen to be fresh-looking black nail polish.

"Well, Tony and I will have a word with her. But in the meantime, we've decided your punishment. Five hours of very strict practice with us each day whether you have a free day or not, and a seven o'clock curfew. If you're caught breaking these rules, the consequences will be extremely severe indeed."

Our eyes all kind of bulged in their sockets. I did partly agree with Ebony but that punishment was unfair.

"How long will it last?"

"One week, but it will stretch if there's anymore disobedience."

Mikey nodded on behalf of all of us.

"We understand," Frank muttered staring at the floor.

"Good. This will start tomorrow and end next Thursday. Be in the recording room for noon. I expect you all to work together to come up with a complete song and be prepared to record it by then."

My mouth dropped.

"One night?" I choked out.

"Be thankful it's not one hour," Tony said gruffly.

"We can manage that," Amber said loudly with a lopsided smile.

Ebony and Tony left, closing the door quietly behind them, and Hannah dropped onto the couch, watching us all.

"And just how do you intend on creating a song with the whole sorry lot!" Bob snapped at Amber.

"If we pair off accordingly we can manage anything. Gerard and Alice can use her and Sian's room. Sian, Mari, Ray and Mikey can use our room. Brailey and Bob can use that corner of the livingroom and Frank, you come with me and Hannah. Now do you want to prove to everyone that we deserve places in this contest or not?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!

So it's been updated at long last. It's a bit of a filler, but it had to be put in because Brailey and I hadn't written about the punishment for the two bands getting back to the mansion so late. The good stuff is coming really soon I hope.

For now,
Cassie.