Status: Back up.

Thank God It's Not Monday!

12

It was a Friday night and three months had passed. Everyone had gone to bed, and Alice and Gerard had been left in the dining hall. Alice munched on some toast; Gerard sticked to a bottle of water. They'd long since been ungrounded after proving to Tony and Ebony that they were worth keeping on. Alice and Gerard had written a song together, called it 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You'. After six gruelling hours, their bandmates had come up with a tune, and in the morning the song had been cleaned up and a demo was recorded.

Both remained silent for a while until Alice finished her toast and spoke up.

"Are you going to bed anytime soon?" she asked, smiling softly. Gerard shook his head.

"Unless you want me to go."

Alice chuckled, leaning back into her seat. "I'd be glad of the company actually," she replied truthfully. "What d'you think of this place so far?"

Gerard shrugged, taking a moment out to think.

"It's alright. Apart from pyscho bitches the people are nice."

Alice knew he was talking about Sassy. "Nice?" she gawked playfully, "Is that all? Just 'nice'?"

Gerard grinned, "The people are nice. However, the Alices are all completely insane."

"There is only one Alice," she stated as she pushed the crumb-covered plate in front of her away and giggled.

"Don't I know it," he sighed, resting his chin in his hands. Alice smiled gently at him.

"What?" she murmured, when he gave her a look she couldn't decipher.

"Do you want to go out sometime?" He didn't want to admit it, but he missed the feel of her lips on his.

Alice paused and it was easy to see how deep in thought she was. Her answer came a few minutes later.

"Sure, I'd like that. When?"

"Next week?" Gerard suggested.

"Sounds good." She grinned. She stood up, plate in hand, and took it to the round brown basin, piling it carefully inside. When she turned around again she was face to face with Gerard. She blinked, in an initial state of surprise, then her arms circled his shoulders, his her waist, their mouths crashing together. He lifted her with ease and wrapped her thin legs around his waist, carrying her back to the table.

Alice pushed his black vest up his chest, and over his head and onto the floor. His hands disappeared up her dress and she let out an instant, low, groan, when his fingers pressed against the thin material of her underwear. They soon hooked themselves around the top and slid down slowly. She shivered slightly, lifting herself up long enough for Gerard to get them down her legs and drop them on top of his shirt.

He wasted no time in pushing a finger into her, and Alice's groans grew.

"Fuck," she breathed, tipping her head back. Her body followed, and she was nearly filled head to toe with pleasure she'd never felt before, before she suddenly felt empty, and confused.

This all changed, again, when she heard a zipper being yanked down. She swallowed, bracing herself. Excitement built up in the pit of her stomach once more and before she knew it, they were actually having sex. Moans got pitchy; nails scratched skin; fingers were tangled in hair. Alice grunted, grabbing his thighs and trying to pull him in further.

"Oh god," Gerard breathed, biting Alice's shoulder. She gasped. A few minutes passed and she felt him shake and she realised just how close to their peaks they both were. Her toes curled just before she released, and seconds later he did the same.

She knew it had changed everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so there's like, three chapters left roughly, and then I'll start working/posting the sequel.