Status: Back up.

Thank God It's Not Monday!

4

There are apparently psycho bitches in this competition. I mean, I've never seen anyone in the world get slapped and called a skank on account of asking for a coin. I mean shit, dude.

I sat in the chair, resting my voice. The room was really luxurious. Nothing that we were used to. Mikey was channel surfing on the huge plasma. Frank was jumping on the bed. Bob and Ray had gone downstairs to raid the kitchen.

Ray and Bob came back to the room, making a loud entrance while crunching on potato chips and snacking on granola bars.

"Hey guys!" Frank yelled. We all beckoned to his call and ran to the bedroom. "We've only got 2 beds!" The two beds comforters and pillows were all screwed up, spewn everywhere, on account of Frank's bed-jumping adventure.

"Well we'll just have to share, won't we?" Bob said. "Tall person and short person to one bed. Tall person, tall person, and short person to the other."

"I want to share a bed with Mikey!" Frank said, a tad too enthusiastic. He saw us giving him looks, especially Mikey, and tried to explain. "It's just that he's so long and thin and I'll have so much more room if I sleep with him!"

"Okay, then." I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm stuck in a bed with Ray and Bob. Whoop de doo." Bob smacked me upside my head. He had a habit of hitting people.

"Shut it! We're not that bad!"

Just as I was about to speak, Tony, our coach for this part of the competition, marched in.

"Attention!" He yelled.

"What's the guy's problem?" Mikey mumbled.

"What's that sir?" Tony spat. "Are we going to have a problem? I can fix problems before they happen!"

"No sir!" Mikey said, apparently surprised.

"Now, I expect you all to practice at least 10 hours a day!"

Our eyes just kind of bulged.

"Haha, at ease men." He snickered. "Don't worry; we don't start until tomorrow." He then proceeded to exit. We all just stood there. I myself was wondering how he ever got hired and why. They probably used him for the really rebellious bands.

"I think I'm going to cry." Frank said. Ray pulled Frank to him. He began to pat his back. "Let it go man, let it go."

A knock at the door.

"Oh hey!" Mikey had answered the door. "Hey guys! It's that girl that got slapped in the hallway!"

"It's Alice." She corrected him. "Hey, do you guys by any chance have a coin?"

Frank did a cocky kind of walk towards the door. "Lets see...it all depends on what you need it for." He kept his look for about 5 seconds before bursting out in laughter. "Haha, just kidding!" He dug a coin from the back pocket of his all-too-tight jeans. "Here you go."

"What do you need that for?" I asked. "If I'm not intruding or anything."

"We're just splitting up the beds. We've got 3."

"Lucky!" I said. "We've only got 2. Frank over here was a little excited to sleep with my brother." Frank gave me the finger from across the room.

"Well, um, see you guys around!" Alice walked out of the room when we heard another collision. Goodness, the girl was always getting into something.

"Brailey!" she was yelling. "Watch where you're going!" The other girl from her band had had a head-on collision with her, however that happened. All of the guys came out to help them up.

"Gosh, you're a slut AND a fucktard." The girl who had slapped Alice silly before was standing over her. My guess was that she had some kind of personal grudge towards her.

"Fuck off, would you?" Brailey said, all the while holding her head.

The girl, who looked quite slutty by the way, stepped over to Brailey. "I'm the leader of the Sexpots. Get it through your weeny mind."

Slutty name for a band. I guess it fit her, though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
This is just a quick update that I promised I'd have up. I'm going to camp so I won't be able to write anything this weekend. No time! Mentoring beckons!!!

-Deej

p.s.
Lovely comments from everyone! <3