Read Between The Lines

Party!

Party

So you arrive at the party that you , and your two cousins were invited to over the summer.
You get out of the back seat of the car with your cousins right behind you. You never really wanted to come to the party and would much rather be at home reading one of the novels you picked up at a local book store a few days ago, but you were forced to come so you wouldn’t disappoint your cousins or you friend. The party is being host in the basement of her house. So you guys walk up the drive way towards the garage, which was the closes door to the basement. you greeted the smiling faces as you walk by stopping every once in a while to talk to some one who complements you on your outfit, you are wearing a baby doll top with Capri's and flip flops. Soon you are in the house. You greet your friends mom who is sitting at the kitchen table. Soon Your friend emerges from the basement and welcomes you, leading you towards the basement. As you walk down the stairs the people there making out move out the way but never detach them selves. You stay down there for a while noticing your now alone you decide to go get some air. You walk up the stairs and into the garage. You stand next to the door out of the way of passer-by-Er's. Your friend finds you and asks why you not in the part you say “oh I just needed some air” then she believes you and walls on with a boy following like a lost puppy. A few people walk by looking at you weirdly. You just stare at the ceiling. The next person who walks though the door notices you as a friend from primary school, you talk for a bit and she convinces you to come back to the party. You go in with her to the party. You soon find a familiar sight that I noticed as my cousins. We walked over to where they were lounging. “where were you?” ask our cousin. “I was out getting air.” they questionably look at the girl standing next to you. “this is my friend from primary school” they talked for a while. I soon found out that the guy I use to like was her brother and that’s why she was here because she was visiting him. Soon you get bored and give up on any attempt to make conversation. You are now sitting. Your cousin calls over your friends brother and whispers something and his ear. She pointed to you then he looked over. You pretend not to notice as he turns back to your cousin and shakes his head walking off into the darkness of the basement. You walk over to your cousin. “what the hell was that?!” you whisper/yell. “I asked him to twerk you up a bit, you seemed a little depressed” she said nonchalantly. You send daggers in her direction. “I don’t need your help!” you snap before going back to your seat against the wall. She mumbled something under her breath that sounded like “yes you do” you glare, and watch as another guy asks her to dance while you sit there alone. You look up again and see your cousin dancing with about 3 guys. You frown and look down. You see a pair of black converse in front of you. Your eyes slowly make their way up the body. Black skinny jeans, black button down shirt, unbuttoned down 3 showing his perfectly sculpted chest. Then your eyes made their way to his face. Full lips, perfect nose, if there ever were one, and beautiful sparkling grey eyes, with jet black hair down to about his chin. “though night?” his velvety smooth deep voice spoke. You were at lost for words. He chuckles at your embarrassment. Which makes you even more embarrassed. You open your mouth to speak but nothing comes out. You start sweating like you always do when our nervous. You open you mouth again, ‘yeah …I guess… you…you could say that” you say looking down again. You see the converse go away and guess he has left. If you haven’t guessed yet everyone thinks your anti- social and a little stuck up. You let out a little sigh, and put your head in your hands. Your look up at the sound of someone clearing their throat, it was the boy you saw earlier. He handed you a drink and stood next to you. “you seemed a little hot” he said. You smile at him hand stare at the drink he handed you. “so why are you here,” I looked at him confused. “ I meant you don’t seem like the party type.” oh OK, you face softens and you say “I like parties, I just don’t really feel comfortable here.” the real reason is that you broke up with you a few days ago and you knew he would be there. You looked down again. He begins to talk but is interrupted when our other cousin runs over and grabs you. “com’on we’re playing true or dare” “yeah because I really want to play that!” you say voice dripping of sarcasm. You here the mystery boy chuckle. You smile and grab his hand as your being pulled over, pulling him with you. You sit down your cousin on the right, and mystery boy on the left. You lean over and whisper “so I never got our name” you say with a burst of confidence you didn’t know you had. “its nick, and you” you smile, “insert you name here” your conversation is interrupted by your cousin talking while smiling evilly, UN-tasteful rap music booming through the speaker behind her. She turned around and turned it down a bit. “ OK we’re going to play truth or dare.” she look over towards me “my cousin -insert name here- will do the honors of going first. Truth or Dare” it was to late all eye were on you waiting for your answer, there was no escape. You sigh and say “Truth” you say taking a breath. “ oh you wuss, OK new rule the game is dare or dare!” she said excitedly. You glare at her from under your hair, hiding you face, with new hate in your eyes. She just smirks. “well” “I have no choice, do I?” “nope” “Dare” obviously. “you go in the closet for 10minutes with…hum…” wow she actually was thinking, surprisingly. OK to clear a few things up, you don’t hate your cousins, they try to help you a lot with out your permission, they are actually are really close to you and just want you to be although they don’t know when to but out. “…that guy” her gaze landing on nick. ‘Omg’ you think. Nick gets up with a smirk on his face. He walks toward you then grabs your hand, leading you toward the closet. All eyes on you guys. You turn and glare at your cousin. She mouths “you know you want to.” smirking. You stick you tongue out at her as your pulled into the closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i don't know what to name her or her cousins so just make up something.