Oh, But You're An Explosion

IT GETS ME HOTT.

I made pancakes for everyone because I couldn't go to sleep. Erin stayed up with me and sat on the counter, picking at an apple and watching me skeptically. She had that look in her eyes; I was almost afraid to ask what she was thinking. I knew she had that weird, odd habit of thinking of completely random shit, so I hoped it wasn't what I was thinking - Oli.

"So... how was your breakfast, hun?" she asked slyly. It was evident what she was hinting towards.

So I just shrugged and flipped a pancake. "It was alright. He payed for it, I ate it. No small talk, no nothing. He just sat there like the pompous asshole he is and watched me eat. It was kind of odd. I don't even know the guy and I already know that he's up to something."

"Yeah. Well, do you like him?" she kicked her legs back and forth... dangerously close to the back of my knee.

I narrowed my eyes and scooted over an inch. "No. Did you not just hear a word I said? He's a pompous asshole. He has an ego the size of the sun! I'd rather slit my own throat than listen to him babble on about how many girls he's gotten into bed with him."

She nearly had apple fly out her nose. "What?!"

I tried not to laugh. "He was talking in the car about how he can get any and every girl into his bed if he wants to. I tried to ignore it, but it was either that or listen to him sing... And, really, I can't stand either."

Erin wiped her eyes of the tears that had started building up. Her sinuses were like land mines. "Maybe he likes you and is trying to impress you. Ever think of that?"

I flicked off the oven and dropped the plate of pancakes on the counter, looking Erin straight in the eye. "As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to Oliver Sykes, I am a full-on lesbian. I'm a flamer. I don't want anything to do with him because I know all he is is one, big walking, breathing bundle of testosterone and hormones. The second he got in my pants he'd disappear back to Wales or wherever the fuck he's from. Tell him to leave me alone."

She challenged me with her eyes. "Not if my life depended on it."

"Oh, it does." I spat, turning towards the living room and grabbing some pans. "Wake the fuck up, everyone! Rise and fucking shine! Let's go, let's go! Pancakes are made and they're better hot! Up, up, up!"

Adam's eyes popped open deviously and I knew that he knew. He probably told the little fucker to do it. I wanted to just take the two pans that I had in my hand and smash his head between them and watch his brains-

"Morning. Sleep good?" Adam asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I sneered. "Obviously. Because, you know, I am so nice when I get a good nights sleep."

Taylor laughed. "You didn't sleep at all, did you?"

I groaned. "Shut up and eat your pancakes..."

[--]

Everybody was on a don't ask, don't tell policy about me not getting any sleep the previous night. I was pretty okay with that, considering that I'm the one that pounded the rule into their foreheads with an hour of ranting and threatening this morning. I don't think I've ever seen Adam so amused before; he thought the entire thing was fucking funny.

So we sat at some sports bar that night. I was trying to ignore them and they were trying to annoy me; that's how things work in this state, right? Did I get off the plane with a stamp on my forehead that said I LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE ANNOY ME; IT GETS ME HOTT.? It sure as hell seems like it.

"Well, well. Lookie here." Oli's voice came from behind me in a mock sort-of tone.

Adam smiled. "Oh my gosh, Oliver! What in the world are you doing here?"

I took a deep breath and smiled. "I gotta' piss."

They all looked at me as I walked to the bathroom; I could feel their stares. Some of them weren't surprised - Erin and Adam - while the others just stood there in a slight sorta shock. I smiled to myself... and I didn't even have to go to the bathroom. I am an evil genius.

And the evil genius part in me seems to be taking over because I climbed right out the bathroom window and lit a cigarette.

[--]

"Climb out the bathroom window?" Oli's voice asked, breaking my peaceful silence.

I took a puff from my cigarette and flicked it onto the pavement. "Yep." I crooned, trying to sound completely uninterested. I was really wanting to ask him why the fuck he followed me out here.

"Oh. We figured." he laughed, taking a seat next to me.

I looked at him like he was an idiot. "What are you doing?"

"Uh, sitting down. Is that a problem?" he asked, taking out a cigarette.

I laughed. "Yeah. When it's next to me."

"You know, what did I ever do to you?" he started, taking a puff from his cigarette.

I stomped mine out and stood up. "You assumed."

"I assumed? What'd I assume?" he asked, looking at me with that cute face, those cute eyes, that gorgeous hair, the tattoos, the... Shut the fuck up, Anna. Snap out of it. I sang to myself in my head, closing my eyes and taking a long, deep breath.

"That I was like every other girl and that I'd just pool at your feet." I smirked, "Maybe it's time for you to chase me." I stood there for a second, daring him to utter another word. He didn't. He stayed completely silent.

So I took that as my leave and went back inside, joining everyone at our table. Nobody said a word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. I think this is the first one I've laughed in while writing. Only because of the 'it gets me hott' line. I fucking loveee to say that. Like, LOVEEE! Hahahah.
Okay... contest time!

CONTEST WINNER
Okay. So, as some of you know, there's a secret. I didn't tell everybody this because I simply wanted to see if people would still make me banners if they didn't know that there was something in store for them... and they did! I was completely amazed!
So, thank you to all of the people that made me banners:
oh.shesVicious
laurel.fairy
Ms. Sobriety
vicky
trishaBOOB
and a special thanks to hey-moon for helping me choose the winner.

Now, as for the winner, I had a three-way tie, really.
It was between trishaBOOB, oh.shesVicious (who made me three. thank you, thank you.) and Ms. Sobriety.
Then I got this idea (I'm full of them, aren't I? Mwuahahah!). I'm going to make one win, simply because her's was totally and completely amazing, but the other two definately deserved something because I liked both of their banners just as equally.
So the girl that won is going to get the surprise and the other two are going to have a role in the story. They're going to be simple roles, but roles nonetheless.
You wanna' know who won...? Hmmm?
trishaBOOB!

You, my friend, get to be Adam's younger sister annnd... now for the secret... CURTIS WARD'S GIRLFRIEND in my story. Congrats. (:
As for the other two that tied in second place, I will definately find some room in here for you.

All of your banners were amazing and I really appreciate everyone that participated! I LOVE YOU ALLLL! (: