Oh, But You're An Explosion

A Satanic Ritual?

I could feel my eyes go wide.

"This is a party?" I questioned from next to Oli, trying not to trip as we made our over the grassy hill. "I don't think this is- I mean, it looks like a- You know..." I started, trying to think. "A satanic ritual? Something completely insane that I really don't feel like dying at." I could just picture myself as their sacrifice.

Oli just laughed. "A satanic ritual? Love, please, just give it a shot."

I sighed. "I don't know..."

"Are you scared?" he questioned, stopping in mid-step. "If you are we don't have to go, Anna."

I took a deep breath and turned back to look at the house.

There were people jumping off the roof, out of windows, peeing on the side of the house, making out against cars in the driveway; everybody was completely and utterly trashed. It was a pretty intimidating sight, I had to say, but I couldn't back down. Oli was right.

"No, I'm going. Just..." I started, not wanting to sound completely pathetic, but there was no other way to say it. I sighed and bit my lip. "Just don't leave me, okay?"

He smiled and started walking, gripping my hand in his. "Don't worry, love. I won't."

[--]

I spotted a familiar blonde Oli and I had talked to earlier. I tapped her on the shoulder quickly and nervously, afraid she was going to turn around and bite my head off.

"H-Have you seen Oli?" I asked loudly, trying to project my voice over the music. She just pointed to the other side of the crowd, near the corner, and winked. I laughed. "Thanks!"

I pushed my way through the crowd, ignoring the butt-grabs and the idiots that were trying to dance with me. I just wanted to find Oli; I didn't like being here alone.

So when I popped out of the crowd his eyes immediately went wide.

"Anna! Love, come here!" he shouted from his spot on the floor. I maneuvered my way through the people surrounding him, taking a spot next to him. His arm slithered around my waist about instantly. "Everybody, this is my girlfriend, Anna. Anna, these are my friends Carmen, Josh, Alex, Loraine, Heidi, Rian, and Caity." he pointed to each one.

I nearly fell over laughing at the sight of the hooker/mail-girl with a blunt between her lips, exchanging a bag for some money. She was a drug-dealer, too? Oh, that's priceless.

She noticed me and smiled nervously, looking back down at the blunt she was rolling.

And the next thing I knew an extremely trashed Oli was shoving the blunt she had just finished rolling in my face. "Take a puff. Just try it, please?"

I took a deep breath, knowing this definately wasn't the smartest thing I'd ever done. " 'Kay."

I took a puff and reality seemed to wash away through the cloud of smoke that erupted from my lungs.

[--]

"D'you want another, love?" Christian, my new best friend, shouted.

I nodded. "Get me two, please!" I was slightly proud of myself, deciding that it takes a god to talk, dance, and smoke a roach all at one time. I'm amazing, I know.

Christian disappeared into the crowd and I started dancing by myself, getting lost in the crowd. People that wanted to dance with me would come and go, but I wouldn't stay with them for too long.

Then I saw a pair of tattooed arms wrap around my waist and pull me against the body I had been waiting for. I knew exactly who it was. I could feel Oli's hot intoxicated breath on my neck and it nearly made my knees go weak. His hands were etching marks on my hips, but it felt so good.

At that moment Christian appeared with two beers; one for me, one for Oli.

You could say I knew this was going to happen, or you could call it a lucky guess. Either way Oli grapped one and I grabbed the other, quickly taking swigs of them. It felt refreshing to have that familiar taste of cold beer slither down my throat.

Christian locked eyes with me and smirked as Oli turned me around. I looked into his eyes and bit my lip, knowing exactly was this meant as I felt Christian press up against me from behind, sandwiching me in the hottest, sweatiest fantasy I'd ever had.

Whatever happened after that is a complete mystery to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this all typed up last Friday and I was in such a rush my computer completely deleted it and Mibba didn't post it, so I had to re-write it from memory. It's definately not as good as the original, but it'll have to do.

Like the new layout?
I do. (: