Oh, But You're An Explosion

Ice Cream and Star Wars!

Oli and I slept over at Adam's that night. Erin and Adam had both fallen asleep, so we decided to eat ice cream and watch Star Wars. I got the ice cream while he got the movie and we met up in the spare bedroom, quickly popping in the VHS and digging in to the Ben & Jerry's.

Let's just say, I had forgiven him for making me smack him down earlier. All was said and forgiven, I guess, but Erin still believed that there was a little bit more going on than previously let on. I think Oli did, too.

"You will learn, young Skywalker." Oli recited as Yoda spoke, his voice deep and cracked.

I laughed. "Oli, I love Star Wars, but that's slightly sad, you know."

"What? My brother and I used to watch this all the time as kids. It was my all-time favorite movie and I have a poster of Yoda above my bed back at home." he said proudly.

I laughed. "I'm sure the girls love that."

"Oh, you have no idea." he said cockily, shoveling a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the movie, secretly watching Oli mouth the entire movie out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't help but think about how adorable that was.

Stupid, I know.

[--]

"Psst, wake up!" somebody whispered in my ear. I registered it as Oli, so I tried to just ignore him and go back to my peaceful sleep, but she started shaking me. "Anna, wake up! Come on! Let's gooo!" he whined, rolling me off the side of the bed.

I hit the wood flooring with a thud and groaned. "Goddamnit, Sykes! What do you think you are doing?!"

"Trying to get you to go to a party - now, let's go!" he ordered, sticking his head over the side of the bed. I looked at him like he was an idiot and his smirk faded. "What?"

I had to keep myself from laughing. "You expect me to go to another one of those god-awful parties? Oli, I nearly had a threesome with you and Christian! God knows how much pot I smoked and there were probably some roofies in those drinks, you know. Not to mention all of the beer and tequila I drank..." I mumbled, twirling circles on my leg with my finger.

"Oh, come on. You had fun, right?" he pleaded.

I nodded. "Yeah. So? I can have fun without getting drunk and/or high."

He laughed loudly. "Yeah right! Come on. You don't have a choice."

I cocked my eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

"Really." he stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. But I'm not drinking or smoking."

"Okay. Whatever you say, sweetheart." he mumbled, pulling on his shoes.

My heart fluttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
"The stars up in the sky, won't shine so bright tonight."
- In Fear and Faith

I'm deciding to whore out my other stories.
GO CHECK 'EM OUT!

Cross your fingers that my social life won't exist tomorrow!