Oh, But You're An Explosion

Faintly Remember a Beerbong.

Trisha and - what's his name? Curtis? - Curtis were there when we walked in. Trisha and I went one way and Oli and Curtis went the other.

I'd decided that she didn't seem like much of a partier and hoped I was right.

Nope. Wrong.

"Another beer! Ova hur, ova hur!" Trisha shouted, letting out a loud 'woot woot!' at the end. Her hands were thrown in the air and she was grinding against a mix between me and Curtis. It was actually very amusing, considering I was drunk off my ass.

I just threw my arms in the air. "Oh yeah! Gimme' gimme'!" I shouted, grinding against Oli to the music. I hadn't gotten to the pot yet... luckily.

"Babe, c'mon." Oli whispered, tugging at the bottom of my shirt.

I bit my lip, trying to act like I hadn't heard anything. Even though I was completely inebriated I knew that that would be very very bad.

"Anna! Anna, come dance with me girl!" Trisha shouted, snatching we away from Oli quickly and into the living room of the place, dragging me into the middle of the floor and grinding against me.

My phone vibrated against my thigh and I pulled it out of my pocket quickly, flipping it open. Hey babe! I'm almost there. Sorry. My sister had the car! <3Christian ran across the screen and I laughed, slipping the phone into my pocket.

"Who was that?" Trisha gasped into my ear.

I laughed, throwing my arms around her neck. "My best friend! You gotta' meet 'im! You'll love him!" I shouted, grinding back against her thigh.

She laughed, pulling me closer. We probably looked like lesbians.

"Okay! Is he cute?" she yelled.

Curtis snuck up from behind her, laughing. "Is who cute? Me? Damn straight I'm cute."

She laughed. "No, no! I mean... yeah! You're cute! But some guy - what's his name? Christian? - that Anna's getting to meet her here. I wanna' know if he's cute! You know him?" she asked Oli.

Oli only laughed. "Oh, yeah. I know him pretty good."

I looked at Oli and he winked at me, pulling me against him. We danced that way for a good ten minutes before I spotted the front door adjar and knew that Christian had, in fact, arrived. I pointed and Oli knew exactly what I was talking about, following me instantly.

[--]

Somewhere between Oli and I jumping on Christian and waking up the next morning I discovered somebody rolling three roaches on the counter and snuck two for me and one for Oli. I smoked both of them at the same time and threw my beer in the air like I was the shit.

I faintly remember doing a beerbong, but I might made that up in my head.

Probably not, but a person can dream, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! 100 comments!
I love, love, love you alll. (:

I do not know Trisha personally; I don't know if she drinks or is really a partier at all. This is just the character I am making her, so don't think in any different perspective of her.
Trisha is trishaBOOB just to let you know. (:

Soo I'm going to rant and sing all in the same paragraph, okay? I have to get this out.
My most recent ex-boyfriend (from a year ago) was over at my house today and he kissed me. The mother fucker kissed me! I made him stop, told him that he knows I love Santos (my other ex-boyfriend from many, many years ago), but he kissed me again anyways. Needless to say, I made him leave. Afterwards I text Santos, telling him what happened. He wanted his number and address (haha). I wouldn't give it to him, but I told him that I love him and was sorry. We started talking a little bit more and he asked me to be with him again! (For those of you who don't know, he lives in California and I live in Florida, but we don't let the distance get to us.) So, in a nutshell, I want to punch something and skip merrily at the same time.
Odd day, really.

Has anybody else had an odd day?