Oh, But You're An Explosion

"I'm Not Five, Charles!"

I sat in the kitchen the next day, my head rested on the counter and Erin making pancakes.

"How was the party?" Erin laughed, shoveling three pancakes onto a plate and handing it to me.

I grimaced. "Shut up. You know I didn't want to drink."

"But you did."

"But I didn't want to."

"But you di-"

"Okay, okay! I did! I know!" I shouted, dropping my head back onto the counter. I was so tired of all of this bullshit; I should've know that was going to happen last night. I'm so, so fucking stupid.

Erin sat down on the counter in front of me, her legs folded in front of her. She had a stupid grin on her face, but behind the grin I could see concern. It wasn't enough to be evident, but it was still there. I knew she was thinking about my partying so often with Oli alreadly. I was thinking the same thing.

"Are you okay?" she mumbled, looking down at me.

I hadn't expected her to voice her worry, really.

"Mornin', babe." Adam mumbled, slipping under Erin's arms to sneak her a kiss. He quickly retreated over to the pancakes and grabbed three, drowning them in syrup. "How was the party, Ann?" he asked, a smile on his face.

I smirked. "Good. I got absolutely wasted with Trisha."

He spit his coffee out everywhere. "What?! Trisha's only seventeen! She can't fucking drink!"

Erin shot Adam a look. "I drank when I was seventeen."

"Yeah, but you're not my little sister!" he shouted, running off towards the phone.

Jumping off the counter, Erin groaned. "Great. We're never going to hear the end of this one."

[--]

Oli and I sat on one couch while Erin and and Adam sat on the other. Trisha and Curtis were on the floor, rolling their eyes at everything that was coming out of Adam's mouth. He had this tendancy to go off on rampages when it came to his sister, apparently...

"I don't want you partying, though, Trisha!" Adam shouted, stomping his feet.

Trisha groaned. "I'm not five, Charles! I can defend myself!" I laughed at the use of Adam's real name, Charles. Oh, the joy of hearing her use that. "And Anna's only a year older than me! You're not yelling at her for getting completely shitfaced and nearly fucking Oli last night!"

My eyes went wide. "What?"

I heard a groan from next to me and I shifted to look at Oli. He was making a run for the door. I quickly jumped up and chased him down, pouncing on him and closing the guest bedroom door that we had stayed in the night before.

"What?" he mumbled, groaning again. He was obviously hiding something.

"What was Trisha talking about? Us almost fucking? I don't remember that." I stated harshly, my grip on him growing tighter as I looked down at him. I was so pissed that this almost happened again I almost couldn't breath. It felt like my diaphragm folded into pieces and somebody decided to cut it up into a snowflake.

He just sighed. "We were both really wasted and-"

"But I was wasted enough to not even remember it and you were wasted little enough to remember it! Oli, you knew how far gone I was and you still tried to do something with me! What the fuck?" I screeched, sitting up on his hips and crossing my arms.

His eyes wandered up and down my form above him and I instantly knew that I had chosen the wrong position to sit in. He gulped and I smiled, knowing that even though this was a pretty comprimising position it could still get what I wanted to know out of him.

"Yeah, yeah. But Christian was just as far gone as I was! He knew what he was doing, too! The only reason nothing happened is because you wanted your damn weed. I don't... I don't understand why you won't have sex with me." he said. It almost sounded pitiful. Almost.

I laughed. "Because I don't put out like all of those other whores you adore so much."

"You almost did last night." he laughed, sitting up on his elbows.

I punched him. "Shut the fuck up. I couldn't think."

He rubbed his cheek, which was already red, and looked at me through half-closed eyes. "Whatever. I don't know what you're thinking now, but that's not going to last forever. I can promise you that."

"Oh yeah, Sykes?" I whispered, leaning down to his ear. "I pinky promise it won't ever happen. Ever."

And, just as I was about to wrap my pinky around his, the door burst open and everybody fell through, landing roughly on top of Oli and I, which pushed me into him and pushed him into the ground. My lips connected with his forcefully and my eyes shut from the impact. Everybody quickly rolled off of us and I broke my lips away from him, gasping.

"Oops," Erin muttered.

I looked at all of them scattered around the two of us. "What the fuck, guys?!" I wiped my lips repeatedly with the back of my hand, trying to get the taste of Oli off of them.

"Oh yeeeah," Oli smirked, puckering at me.

I fumed. "I'm going to fucking kill you!" I launched at him, completely forgetting the pinky promise that never got to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'm really sick with strep and I've missed two days of school. It sucks huge penis.

But I have a new original fiction out called Coffee & Cigarettes.
It's about a homeless girl who meets a rich boy. The rich boy takes her in and they fall in love.
It's a cute story and it hasn't really gotten much credability, so take some time and read it! I'd love some comments on if you like it or not. (:

Let's hope I get better! Wish me luck!