Oh, But You're An Explosion

Split Your Stitch.

I sat on the couch watching Powerpuff Girls, holding an ice pack to my hand. A smug smirk was plastered on my face and I couldn't help but think about patting myself on the back. I had given Oli a black eye and a busted lip. I deserved a medal.

"So, he's going to live," Curtis joked, walking into the living room and sitting down next to me.

"Well, isn't that a damn shame," I muttered, holding the ice pack tighter against my knuckles. "I was hoping he'd have to spend the next few days in recovery and I wouldn't send him a 'Get well soon!' card just to be a raging bitch."

Curtis laughed. "You know, you're good for him."

I squinted my eyes at him. Obviously he had missed the memo that we weren't together!

"Curtis, we're not together. I can't be good for him. And, besides, I don't want to be good for him. I want him to be like that so one day he'll get herpes or gonorrhea and be like 'Damn, I really should have listened to Anna about being such a whore' and then have to scratch his balls irritatingly for the rest of eternity." I said it harshly, which is exactly how I wanted it to sound, and smirked at myself. I'm a genius.

He laughed, not tearing his eyes away from Powerpuff Girls. "I know, but it's obvious that you like him and you're just putting up a front because he scares you. I don't blame you. Trisha did the same thing to me those many years ago when we met. Of course, I was nineteen and she was fifteen. But that's besides the point; the point is that you, whether you like it or not, are good for Oli. He needs a little bit of a comedown from those clouds he's been living in these past few years."

I chuckled. "And what makes you think he's going to listen to me?"

"Because," he stated simply, "you play hard to get. He can't resist a girl like that."

I groaned. "Are you serious? This entire time I've been trying to get rid of him I've just been egging him on?!"

"So to speak, yeah." He smirked. "But, hey, you won't regret it later in life."

"Uh, why?" I was puzzled.

"Because," he started, walking away to check on Oli in the bathroom, "you never finished that pinky-promise, did you?"

My eyes went wide and my face turned red. I threw the ice pack at the tv and jumped off the couch, stomping like a child. "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck my motherfucking life! God damnit! Son of a bitch, I hate Oli Sykes! I hate Oli-mother-fucking-Sykes!"

Curtis smirked. "Didn't think so."

[-Oli.-]

I could hear Anna shouting that she hated me from the living room. I just groaned and rolled my head on my neck, trying not to make Erin snip at me again. But God knows I wished she would just send those scissors right through my face.

"What did I do now?" I mumbled as Curtis walked through the bathroom door laughing.

Erin looked up as well as Trisha. "What'd you say to her, baby? She's like a raving lunatic out there."

Curtis just shrugged, still laughing. "I just pointed out that in a few years or so that she's going to be happily with Oli and she's going to love it." he said simply, jumping up on the counter next to me as if he had never said anything at all.

Erin's eyes bugged out of their sockets. "What?!"

He only laughed. "She never finished the pinky-promise because we fell through the door, duh."

Trisha laughed, "You know, he's rig-"

"Why the fuck would you say that to her?" I screeched. "I was hoping she wouldn't realize it!" I continued to yell, throwing my arms in the air and stomping all over the bathroom, punching random shit. "Fucking hell!" I cursed under my breath.

Erin slapped my shoulder. "Shut up and sit down! You're going to split your fucking stitches!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a hundred subscribers! Go me! (:

"And we all float face down."
- Brandon Boyd